• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Not sure what title to give this post/thread.

I did respond to your point about accountability and that Democrats are never held accountable for anything. It was you who started talking about OMG, you're not a Democrat, that makes you a Trump supporter.

What did whether I was a Trump supporter or not have to do with my pointing out that Democrats are never held accountable or that you can't think of any counter examples? You took the thread away from the topic. I just reacted to your stupid crap that not supporting Democrats makes me a Trump supporter, it doesn't
Anthony Weiner is in jail, Jim Traficant went to jail, and Jesse Jackson Jr went to jail.

Jen

Senator
Trump pretty much makes everybody dislike him. He’s really tough to like. I may agree on a policy here or there, but that guy’s a complete jerk.

That said, I dislike all politicians...so...

:)
Yes. He's a jerk.
But a better jerk (imvho) than either Jeb or (p.u.) Hillary or any of those other jerks.

We don't ever get much to choose from.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
All I can tell you, BD, is that I am similarly disaffected with respect to both parties and bailed on them quite some time ago. I was once a conservative Republican (into the early 90’s). That party left me. My in-laws are Rust Belt Democrats (south Ohio). They say they have little in common with the Democratic Party of today. We’re all independents now.
Even as a lifelong Democrat,I've voted for some Republicans in local races for the last 20 years but it's getting harder for me to justify that to myself.

Jen

Senator
Even as a lifelong Democrat,I've voted for some Republicans in local races for the last 20 years but it's getting harder for me to justify that to myself.
At this point it is almost impossible for me to justify voting for either Democrat or Republican. I am at the edge of just deciding not to vote at all.

Spamature

President
I have already posted this:

"Right now the race is Biden/Warren/Harris/Bernie. Ima be straight up right now. If the election were held today and the Dem candidate was anyone but Biden among those 4,I would sit this one out. "

And this:

"Anybody But Trump ain't good enough for me."

I didn't say I'm joining the Republican Party and/or voting for Trump. I cannot support Warren or Sanders. At the moment,I can't support Harris. That is subject to change but I'm not sure what could change it. At this moment in time,if Warren/Sanders/Harris were the nominee and I sat the election out and Trump won,I'd be okay with that. Trump has a chance between now and November 2020 to make it where I wouldn't be okay with it. We'll see soon enough where all this goes.
It is for me. I take Bush back in a NY minute if the choice was between those two, or Nixon. I think it is safe to say that he is well within the bottom half of the population as a whole.

I don't think they should abolish private insurance, but as far as insurance goes, who purpose does a private insurance company serve that you find so indispensable ? What do they do that we couldn't get along with. Help me understand that so I can understand why it is so important that you would do exactly as the Republicans want you to do and exactly what Dems did to put Trump in office in the first place, which is to STAY HOME !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think they should abolish private insurance, but as far as insurance goes, who purpose does a private insurance company serve that you find so indispensable ? What do they do that we couldn't get along with. Help me understand that so I can understand why it is so important that you would do exactly as the Republicans want you to do and exactly what Dems did to put Trump in office in the first place, which is to STAY HOME !
When it comes to my healthcare,given the choice of dealing with a private entity or government entity,I'd still rather deal with a private entity. If private insurance goes away,there is no choice. I don't wanna get bogged with single issue discussion in this thread. That was not my intention when I started this thread. You asked for examples and I gave you a couple. If I choose to "STAY HOME" it ain't because of anything Trump or Republicans are doing or not doing.

Spamature

President
When it comes to my healthcare,given the choice of dealing with a private entity or government entity,I'd still rather deal with a private entity. If private insurance goes away,there is no choice. I don't wanna get bogged with single issue discussion in this thread. That was not my intention when I started this thread. You asked for examples and I gave you a couple. If I choose to "STAY HOME" it ain't because of anything Trump or Republicans are doing or not doing.
Yeah but you know the only thing that is going to be is what comes out of the congress. That question is really up to who you vote for in the House and Senate, not the president. So it really doesn't matter what positions each candidate takes when jockeying for the nomination.

You really are creating a purity test based upon a hypothetical that has almost no chance of happening. Are there any REAL objections objections over the issues that cause you to think it's Biden or bust ?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You lose. Get in line with the new Marxist (same as the old Marxist) newly ascendent progressive wing or become irrelevant. You "moderate" Dems have for a very long time been nothing more than (figurehead) useful idiots to the progressives in their pursuit of a Cloward Piven inspired American "utopia." Now they are becoming the "base" and you are the "fringe." Surprise!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I suppose the person that started the thread does. Not everyone wants their thread to turn into a meme shite show.

Did you really post that with a straight face? Why are you speaking for bdtex, he's in his thread....

I'm remind youu of this post next Meme's you post and you have posted many!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You lose. Get in line with the new Marxist (same as the old Marxist) newly ascendent progressive wing or become irrelevant. You "moderate" Dems have for a very long time been nothing more than (figurehead) useful idiots to the progressives in their pursuit of a Cloward Piven inspired American "utopia." Now they are becoming the "base" and you are the "fringe." Surprise!
Few Americans are interested in what the progressives have to say on TV:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/most-americans-didnt-care-enough-to-watch-the-democratic-debates-live

Not suprised