• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now comes even more bad Covid-19 news.

Spamature

President
Now I suppose they will have to call it the American strain of corona virus.

If this turns out to be true.
The smartest thing the world could do is close its boarders to US travelers and label Trump's America the world's shithole nation.

And to think we had a chance to get rid of his POS leadership right before this all started.

Thanks DOP'ers !

Last edited:

Fast Eddy

Mayor
The whole virus thing is pretty much BS. Sure it exists but it has a very low mortality rate, lower than regular Flue. The liberals are using this to bring down the economy, they want chaos and fear to gain control.

People have run dummy tests and everyone came back positive when in fact no one or thing had it Someone is pulling strings to make it look bad. We need to open up and get things going again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"Now they I suppose they will have to call it the American strain of corona virus."

My gawd try learning English

You libs whine when Trump wants to close OUR borders and now want other countries to close theirs (few if any Americans are trying to illegally enter other countries) and 2 days before the 4th of July you piss on America and Freedom.

Hopefully your ass will soon be deported!

Spamature

President
The whole virus thing is pretty much BS. Sure it exists but it has a very low mortality rate, lower than regular Flue. The liberals are using this to bring down the economy, they want chaos and fear to gain control.

People have run dummy tests and everyone came back positive when in fact no one or thing had it Someone is pulling strings to make it look bad. We need to open up and get things going again.
Yeah it's nothing and it will just disappear soon like it never happened.

You Trumpies are all day suckers, falling for his BS.

Spamature

President
"Now they I suppose they will have to call it the American strain of corona virus."

My gawd try learning English

You libs whine when Trump wants to close OUR borders and now want other countries to close theirs (few if any Americans are trying to illegally enter other countries) and 2 days before the 4th of July you piss on America and Freedom.

Hopefully your ass will soon be deported!
Pretty soon it might be illegal for an American to enter any other country thanks to Edited up YOU VOTED FOR !

So you keep getting angry at everyone else for shite you did.

Because I am going to keep rubbing that shite right in your Trump Edited kissing mug.

MAGA Edited !

EatTheRich

President

The mortality rate is actually quite a bit higher than seasonal flu.

Bugsy McGurk

President

The smartest thing the world could do is close its boarders to US travelers and label Trump's America the world's shithole nation.

And to think we had a chance to get rid of his POS leadership right before this all started.

Thanks DOP'ers !
Trump completely destroys the nation and his cultists STILL adore the guy.

Downright surreal.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Thanks DOP'ers !
Attaboy! Weaponize daily, then hike your skirt and prance about.

Pathetic.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Pretty soon it might be illegal for an American to enter any other country thanks to Edited up YOU VOTED FOR !

So you keep getting angry at everyone else for shite you did.

Because I am going to keep rubbing that shite right in your Trump Edited kissing mug.

MAGA Edited !
WOW, a lot Edited in your diatribe of hate!

It already is illegal for an American to enter another country and now the USA doesn't have to close the border to stop illegals:

Why do you obsess with Trumps mug?

Appears since you can't eat in a restaurant and going to lose like 30,000 restaurants really has you posted hate!

Last edited: