• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now comes Miller Time...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The Roger Stone case, for example.
That's a hellofa Dodge and derailment...…………….Baltimore Convicted Mayor would have been better Example, she only got 3 yrs...…...and appears my post #16 was correct!

Shooter was Black, evidently majority of victims, it's "Miller Time"

BTW: doesn't appear to be uncommon in Milwaukee, some just not reported everywhere!

Appears to be very common!

Last edited:
Music
If you've got the guns, We've Got The Beer.
Music

Lets all send them our thoughts and prayers because we know that is gonna solve the gun violence problem in America.
I was right. I said the shooter was mentally ill and he was:

"Ferrill also believed co-workers bugged a computer inside his home and moved chairs around, the paper reported. The Milwaukee Police Department and the city did not respond to messages and calls from Fox News."

Jack4freedom

Governor
It’s a fact that undercutting sentencing guidelines leads to lenient sentences. It’s a fact that removing mandatory minimums leads to lenient and ineffective sentences

it’s just a fact you know you can’t refute.

So yeah, off with you.
I guess the only time sentencing guidelines should be undermined is when the criminal is a good buddy of the President.

Dino

Russian Asset
I guess the only time sentencing guidelines should be undermined is when the criminal is a good buddy of the President.
Is it news to you the president possesses that power? I don’t think you’ll read Blago got arrested for selling drugs to kids or stabbing someone dead on Navy Pier. He IS the type to receive a reduction in sentence and not be a repeat offender. Big difference

Jack4freedom

Governor
Is it news to you the president possesses that power? I don’t think you’ll read Blago got arrested for selling drugs to kids or stabbing someone dead on Navy Pier. He IS the type to receive a reduction in sentence and not be a repeat offender. Big difference
I am aware of the President’s power to grant pardons in Federal cases. However I can never remember an AG undermining his prosecutors like Barr did in the Roger Stone case.