• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now I understand Birthers.

Colorforms

Senator
Yeah that was the excuse racist gave when they told an American citizen born here to leave his country for another with people of his same pigment. Heard it all before, saw it while it happened.
If she hates it here so much, then she should leave. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If you ask an Asia America, or an African American, a Hispanic American whether over their lifetime they had been told by some racist that they should go back to where they came from, in spite of them being born here, the answer would be an almost universal yes.

Bitherism was America's low self esteem racists way of telling a Black American citizen to go back to Africa for daring to be a better American than they would ever be while attempting to rap their racism and jealousy in the American flag.

For the King of the Birthers Donald J Trump this has proved to be an undeniable truth and gives understanding to the unshakeable loyalty he has among a certain portion of our population.
If born here they are Americans not Asian/African/Hispanic so why add the prefix and give other Americans a reason to ask?

Top 2020 DNC Candidate and ex-VP:

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." -Senator Joe Biden

You were a Cricket!

Last edited:

Spamature

President
If born here they are Americans not Asian/African/Hispanic so why add the prefix and give other Americans a reason to ask?
Because racist use their Asian/ African/ Hispanic origins as the motivation for their demand that an American leave their country. Also being born here is not the only thing that makes someone a citizen. If it were these same racist would demand that Trump's wives and in laws go back to where they came from. But she's white so they don't do that to her.

D

Deleted member 21794

That does not make Kenya his home. His home is here where he was one of our best leaders. Birthers demanded that he leave his country for another.
Wow, you sure got defensive fast. I simply posted that Kenya is his home country. Personally, I want my president's home country to be THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

D

Deleted member 21794

They didn't know each other when he was born and she wasn't there.
So what? The fact is, she didn't say the US was his home country. Kenya is. I assume she knows how Barack feels. I'm an American. No hyphen. No other home country. I expect my president to be the same.

Spamature

President
Wow, you sure got defensive fast. I simply posted that Kenya is his home country. Personally, I want my president's home country to be THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
That is offense not defense. Obama's home country is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Unlike Trump, it is also the country he is most loyal to.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
So what? The fact is, she didn't say the US was his home country. Kenya is. I assume she knows how Barack feels. I'm an American. No hyphen. No other home country. I expect my president to be the same.
Are you 100% native american or 100% southwestern Hispanic? What is an American? An eastern European immigrant, a german immigrant, an asian immigrant. All white people are illegal immigrants - damn.................truth hurts

D

Deleted member 21794

That is offense not defense. Obama's home country is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Unlike Trump, it is also the country he is most loyal to.
You know better than his wife what his home country is? Michelle says it's Kenya. Present your evidence that trumps that.