• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now the left is following through on stealing your 2nd Amendment right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many cops do you know that talk about murdering liberal mobs all day?
Your gun is your crutch, it makes you a big boy, fearless and tough, without it you are hiding under the bed

CS doesn't need a gun to kick your ass

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your gun is your crutch, it makes you a big boy, fearless and tough, without it you are hiding under the bed
Nina 2.0 stop lying.I've not once said anything about murdering anyone
You, on the other hand, keep talking about murder
Is that your dream to murder people?

redtide

Mayor
it is not murder if you were remotely honest you would be saying we are talking about defending ourselves against rabid liberal mobs

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
When is the liberal mob coming to your trailer and force you to defend yourself with your cardboard ar15?
1 I don't live in a trailer
2 you said there was no need for an AR
3 you are stumped about how to argue your antigun position against using s .AR defending your life against a month

sear

Mayor
"just another rabid hate mongering leftist who truly needs mental health care" rt #315
Mental health care which Republicans have been working diligently to render inaccessible by repealing and not replacing Obamacare.

- savor the irony - You prescribe it, while supporting the withdrawal of its availability

redtide

Mayor
Mental health care which Republicans have been working diligently to render inaccessible by repealing and not replacing Obamacare.

- savor the irony - You prescribe it, while supporting the withdrawal of its availability
Are you actually using the monstrosity that is/was obama care as a method of blame?
obama care should have never been imposed upon US in the first place

sear

Mayor
"Are you actually using the monstrosity that is/was obama care as a method of blame?" rt #317
The word I used was "irony", the correct characterization for the self-contradiction I cited.
"obama care should have never been imposed upon US in the first place" rt
Elections have consequences.
Candidate McCain was a fine man.
His unfortunate choice of running mate may have doomed his presidential candidacy.

Obama pledged, if we like our healthcare plan we can keep our healthcare plan. True in my case (VA), but perhaps not in others.
I don't believe Obama's was a groundless lie. I believe it got lost in the shuffle between executive organization and legislative negotiation.

What's Trump's excuse on: - I'm gunna build a wall. Mexico's gunna pay for it. -

The numerous reports I've read of it indicate the U.S. is a backwater, decades behind our Western allies & trading partners on healthcare.
Their per capita expenditure on healthcare is lower, and their healthcare outcomes are in most categories as good or better.
But Obama included in his reasoning for the update, to keep the U.S., for chief example, our automobile production, competitive with the rest of the global market.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The word I used was "irony", the correct characterization for the self-contradiction I cited.

Elections have consequences.
Candidate McCain was a fine man.
His unfortunate choice of running mate may have doomed his presidential candidacy.

Obama pledged, if we like our healthcare plan we can keep our healthcare plan. True in my case (VA), but perhaps not in others.
I don't believe Obama's was a groundless lie. I believe it got lost in the shuffle between executive organization and legislative negotiation.

What's Trump's excuse on: - I'm gunna build a wall. Mexico's gunna pay for it. -

The numerous reports I've read of it indicate the U.S. is a backwater, decades behind our Western allies & trading partners on healthcare.
Their per capita expenditure on healthcare is lower, and their healthcare outcomes are in most categories as good or better.
But Obama included in his reasoning for the update, to keep the U.S., for chief example, our automobile production, competitive with the rest of the global market.
McCain was a Songbird
Did your family get the "$2500" savings

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
1 I don't live in a trailer
2 you said there was no need for an AR
3 you are stumped about how to argue your antigun position against using s .AR defending your life against a month
I am pro gun, it's just that retards who spend all day looking for liberal mobs to defend themselves against using their ar15 should not own guns