• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now the left is following through on stealing your 2nd Amendment right.

sear

Mayor
"This isn't a trial." re #6
Water is wet.
"It is an expose." re #6
No.

exposé (èk´spo-zâ´) noun
1.An exposure or a revelation of something discreditable.
2.A formal exposition of facts.

[French, past participle of exposer, to expose, from Old French. See expose.] *

I observed: "That's an unsubstantiated accusation."
I am correct.
"Get back to me when you've read this." re #6
I virtually never follow un-teased links.
If you want me to click the link, you'll have to quote enough of it to prove that it's relevant.
"is there a difference in utero or not? No, because they are both murder." re #6
"You're not becoming a lawyer anytime soon." re #6
Water is still wet.
"Murder is murder. You wan't your murder rights. Society is free to say no." re #6
I have no murder rights. I'm not sure what "murder rights" is.
Society is free to say anything within the limits of the law.
But legal abortion is not murder BY DEFINITION. And it's unrelated to 2A.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have no training to combat Russian drones that will get a GPS fix on your location so that a missile can take you out.

Dumbass, your AR is a fuc.king toy in a real conflict
How many M-4 "fuc.king toy" have you fired?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
How many M-4 "fuc.king toy" have you fired?
I own a teflon coated colt, but that is not the point, which is that a2 says you have the right to arms that can form a militia. No military uses your toys

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
You have no training to combat Russian drones that will get a GPS fix on your location so that a missile can take you out.

Dumbass, your AR is a fuc.king toy in a real conflict
How about that mob Baltimore type mob?
FYI I don't need your approval at my choice of weapons
You can keep your pitchfork since that is the only thing you think is good enough.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
An AR's works wonders parts are a hell of lot better than milspec.
Something you fail to comprehend.
Your mental problem is that you expect the enemy to come at you with similar guns. Well kid you will never see the enemy, their drones will locate and destroy you from the air. Stop watching TV, the enemy has hypersonic missiles that will take out every aircraft carrier in an hour. And you are going to shoot your pop gun.

Clueless
https://www.ibtimes.com/china-unveils-warship-destroying-hypersonic-missile-amid-growing-tension-us-2730958

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Your mental problem is that you expect the enemy to come at you with similar guns. Well kid you will never see the enemy, their drones will locate and destroy you from the air. Stop watching TV, the enemy has hypersonic missiles that will take out every aircraft carrier in an hour. And you are going to shoot your pop gun.

Clueless
https://www.ibtimes.com/china-unveils-warship-destroying-hypersonic-missile-amid-growing-tension-us-2730958
again try taking on a mob with a pitchfork