• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now this, folks, is "laying your hands on" someone. Dance around this, Trump excusers.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
And the funny thing is...if you read elsewhere about the "incident" in the coming video, it says that Drumpf was at the back of the people who were supposed to gather for a photo-op talking to someone. He pushed through to get to the front of the crowd. The Prime Minister of Montenegro was just standing there tending to his business when that rude gasbag POS pushed him aside without an "Excuse me Sir" or anything else. Then pushed out his chest and adjusted his suit with his "haughty" look he uses to try to look Presidential. He never even said anything to the man afterward either. I bet he's never excused himself when he bullies through a crowd. Even when he was pushing himself into teens dressing rooms he didn't announce himself.

Enjoy this, Trump excusers....THIS is manhandling and this is bullying to the hilt. The poor guy just smiled, he probably had been warned that the US President never acts Presidential.

Trump is like the Honey Badger: He don't give a shit.

freyasman

Senator
Business between men?? LOL Then the guy should have punched him right in that ugly mouth. He had no business pushing him like that, the sick creep.
And here is why so many men get tired of women, right here.... because there is always some female running her dickhole and telling men how they are supposed to act and interact with other men, as though they knew the first [Unwelcome language removed] thing about it, and had any business talking about it at all. Shit-starting women who get their panties wet by stirring up trouble between men.... (SMH) You know how many scars I got because some cvnt started shit, instead of just staying quiet and out of shit that ain't got shit to do with her?

STFU and mind your own goddamned business.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
And here is why so many men get tired of women, right here.... because there is always some female running her dickhole and telling men how they are supposed to act and interact with other men, as though they knew the first [Unwelcome language removed] thing about it, and had any business talking about it at all. Shit-starting women who get their panties wet by stirring up trouble between men.... (SMH) You know how many scars I got because some cvnt started shit, instead of just staying quiet and out of shit that ain't got shit to do with her?

STFU and mind your own goddamned business.
Why don't you act like a man?
And your SCARS??? LOL Who believes your crap? Your fellow cons here who are as abusive and filthy as you are??
Anyone who gets on the internet and BRAGS constantly about that kind of BS is nothing but a wanna-be. You not only look like George Zimmerman, you talk big just like he does.
If you have scars, it's probably from running off your mouth to someone your size.

What makes Jim Acosta any of your goddamn business? You're NOTHING.
Now...you STFU and stop posting to me.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I read all your posts, if for no other reason than to confirm my belief in the depravity of the Liberal mind.
As I told your pal @PhilFish, you are welcome to ignore my posts. You have come a long way from what you used to be when you posted on the Fray, Jack. Welcome to the world of the depraved, crooked Donald J. Trump.