• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now this, folks, is "laying your hands on" someone. Dance around this, Trump excusers.

Caroljo

Senator
Ignore Dawg...he has a thorn in his paw. He is upset because he found out his FILTH about me and my family has consequences.
Have you always been a childish tattle tale? I doubt Dawg is upset, he got to say what he wanted.....the truth.

write on

Senator
Really? You wouldn't know why? Hmmmm.... I would consider it a little bit more if I were you. Pssssst.... you do that by trying to answer the question you pose as if it was to yourself. That is how thinking is accomplished. :0)
It's hard keeping up with you cultists. But I figured out why you asked that dumb question. See my reply to Nina above.

Caroljo

Senator
My reply was to resident evil but anyway, why would he want a video of trump pushing anyone before he was president?

Wait, I know his game. He'll think that if you can't post a video of him from then, it somehow makes trump look better? o_O

They'll drag the bottom looking for someway, somehow to defend Trump.

Insanity
Nina's quite often very confused, she often is mixed up about who is talking to who. I think it's her meds.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Have you always been a childish tattle tale? I doubt Dawg is upset, he got to say what he wanted.....the truth.
LOL...he certainly is showing me, isn't he? You two are definitely twins. You even look alike. Is he your brother from another mother?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
My reply was to resident evil but anyway, why would he want a video of trump pushing anyone before he was president?

Wait, I know his game. He'll think that if you can't post a video of him from then, it somehow makes trump look better? o_O

They'll drag the bottom looking for someway, somehow to defend Trump.

Insanity
Trump doesn't have the guts to be the bully without his security to back him up. But I'd love to see someone knock him on his fat butt when he sticks that ugly face out and insults them. It'd make my day.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina's quite often very confused, she often is mixed up about who is talking to who. I think it's her meds.
Says the fool who thinks quotation marks look like this...( ). That was so telling.
I have to go but you continue running off your mouth so your dog or cat or whatever will know you're still around. I bet they're glad when you take time off to sleep. Poor things would be better off in a shelter than listening to your blather 24/7

Yeah, I am.

Answer it
Why would I. It clearly won't lead to a conversation. See, if you could extrapolate the meaning on your own you'd show promise. You really should answer the question yourself and ask one that would put me in a quandary once you have seen the point made. Nina at least tried talking about the Secret Service and stuff. :0)

C

Capitalist

what got accomplished?
Trump threw a b*tch fit when Acosta asked him a hard question.
He asked a tedious, hit job, hoax, bullshit question.

And I'm glad he called a black journalist racist. She deserved it too. It is so much fresh air to see and hear straight shots from the top office!

write on

Senator
Trump doesn't have the guts to be the bully without his security to back him up. But I'd love to see someone knock him on his fat butt when he sticks that ugly face out and insults them. It'd make my day.
This is a good time for me to re-post why narcissistic sociopath trump reminds me of Mussolini

write on

Senator
Why would I. It clearly won't lead to a conversation. See, if you could extrapolate the meaning on your own you'd show promise. You really should answer the question yourself and ask one that would put me in a quandary once you have seen the point made. Nina at least tried talking about the Secret Service and stuff. :0)
Thanks, you proved me right.

freyasman

Senator
No...I'm pretty sure you think that women should be treated as equals (which I believe too)...then you cry about being called names because you're a woman! Nope....you can't make this crap up! Lol!
No, she doesn't think that at all, she thinks men should treat her like she's "special", instead of like the toxic waste dump of mentally-damaged, emotionally retarded, vicious cat-lady she is.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
And the funny thing is...if you read elsewhere about the "incident" in the coming video, it says that Drumpf was at the back of the people who were supposed to gather for a photo-op talking to someone. He pushed through to get to the front of the crowd. The Prime Minister of Montenegro was just standing there tending to his business when that rude gasbag POS pushed him aside without an "Excuse me Sir" or anything else. Then pushed out his chest and adjusted his suit with his "haughty" look he uses to try to look Presidential. He never even said anything to the man afterward either. I bet he's never excused himself when he bullies through a crowd. Even when he was pushing himself into teens dressing rooms he didn't announce himself.

Enjoy this, Trump excusers....THIS is manhandling and this is bullying to the hilt. The poor guy just smiled, he probably had been warned that the US President never acts Presidential.

No dancing around this one...it's exactly what it appears to be: