• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now this, folks, is "laying your hands on" someone. Dance around this, Trump excusers.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
What did I used to be when I posted on the Fray, Nina?
A pretty good writer, not a POS deplorable smart-ass woman hater. Actually you were a pretty decent person back then. I don't know...did you bump your little noggin and damage your brain?

Phat Mama

Council Member
LMAO!!

Some of you will do anything, even ignore the title of this subforum:

'Latest Political News and Current Events',

to take pot shots at Trump.

May 25, 2017

Montenegro Prime Minister Dusko Markovic, center right, after appearing to be pushed by Donald Trump

Trump then stood near Markovic and spoke to Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite.

Markovic himself, however, shrugged [it] off ... "It didn't really register.
I just saw reactions about it on social networks.
It is simply a harmless situation," he told reporters after the summit.

Instead of being insulted, he took the opportunity to thank Trump for supporting Montenegro's membership in NATO. The small former Yugoslav republic is slated to become NATO's 29th member next month.

And in any case, Markovic said, "it is natural that the president of the United States is in the front row."

Because ...................

A White House official told NBC News the president was moving to a pre-determined location and was simply standing in the place he was assigned.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trump-s-first-foreign-trip/trump-pushes-montenegro-s-prime-minister-nato-summit-n764966

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trump-s-first-foreign-trip/president-trump-throws-his-weight-around-nato-summit-n764731

petty, petty, petty .........LMAO!

Caroljo

Senator
Why do you want Nina to post a video of Trump pushing his way through a crowd BEFORE he was president?
Well...you guys are always so worried about everything that Trump did or said BEFORE he was President. Was pushing something he's always done, or is it something he did in good humor one time to another leader (you know, just being one of the 'guys')....who I heard got along with Trump just fine. Leftists make a big deal out of it, but it was nothing like you were told to believe.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Well...you guys are always so worried about everything that Trump did or said BEFORE he was President. Was pushing something he's always done, or is it something he did in good humor one time to another leader (you know, just being one of the 'guys')....who I heard got along with Trump just fine. Leftists make a big deal out of it, but it was nothing like you were told to believe.
They forget Trump use to be a democrat

Caroljo

Senator
LMAO!!

Some of you will do anything, even ignore the title of this subforum:

'Latest Political News and Current Events',

to take pot shots at Trump.

May 25, 2017

Montenegro Prime Minister Dusko Markovic, center right, after appearing to be pushed by Donald Trump

Trump then stood near Markovic and spoke to Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite.

Markovic himself, however, shrugged [it] off ... "It didn't really register.
I just saw reactions about it on social networks.
It is simply a harmless situation," he told reporters after the summit.

Instead of being insulted, he took the opportunity to thank Trump for supporting Montenegro's membership in NATO. The small former Yugoslav republic is slated to become NATO's 29th member next month.

And in any case, Markovic said, "it is natural that the president of the United States is in the front row."

Because ...................

A White House official told NBC News the president was moving to a pre-determined location and was simply standing in the place he was assigned.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trump-s-first-foreign-trip/trump-pushes-montenegro-s-prime-minister-nato-summit-n764966

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/trump-s-first-foreign-trip/president-trump-throws-his-weight-around-nato-summit-n764731

petty, petty, petty .........LMAO!
Nina doesn't always even know what day it is.....how do you expect her to know what forum this should be in? To her, EVERYTHING that has to do with Trump or years old battles with people she hates from an old message board, no matter how old it is, is "current news". Lol!