• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now this is Jacked up!

OldGaffer

Governor
An Oklahoma Republican is pushing a bill to outlaw the use of human fetuses in food, because, as he says, “there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors.”

State Sen. Ralph Shortey introduced a bill on Tuesday “prohibiting the sale or manufacture of food or products which contain aborted human fetuses.”
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/01/oklahoma_goper_proposes_bill_to_outlaw_aborted_hum.php?ref=fpb

Maybe this guy should jump into the Presidential race, he falls right in line with the rest of the clown car.

Dave

Council Member
O M F G. WOW.....

Basis of the bill, as per the elected SENATOR:

Though he has allowed that he is not aware of this occurring in Oklahoma, or anywhere for that matter, Shortey cited research he did on the internet that claimed that some companies use embryonic stem cells to help develop artificial flavoring.
and he states:

“I’m not entirely sure if there are any” companies doing this, he continued. “But the fact is that there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors. And if that is happening — because it is a possibility — and if it’s happening then I just don’t think it should even be an option for a company.”

Big win for the JACKED UP category OG.

Council Member
I can only hope they never get a hold of this guys brain cell(1) and try to sell it to some right wing think tank so they can double their output.

stockmann

Council Member
O M F G. WOW.....

Basis of the bill, as per the elected SENATOR:

and he states:

“I’m not entirely sure if there are any” companies doing this, he continued. “But the fact is that there is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors. And if that is happening — because it is a possibility — and if it’s happening then I just don’t think it should even be an option for a company.”

Big win for the JACKED UP category OG.
Dovetails with this burst of genius:

"An amendment that would ban Oklahoma courts from considering international or Islamic law discriminates against religions and a Muslim community leader has the right to challenge its constitutionality, a federal appeals court said Tuesday

The court also noted that the backers of the amendment admitted they did not know of any instance when an Oklahoma court applied Sharia law or used the legal precepts of other countries."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/11/court-oklahoma-ban-on-islamic-law-unconstitutional/#ixzz1kXZB3WmL

P

PACE

I can't even respond to this, this is so freaking nuts, that a response should be the subject of a pysch investigation.

Are you kidding? of course you're not, what a certifiable LOOOOOON!!!!!!

Regards
Pace

OldGaffer

Governor
It's Oklahoma.

Nuff said.
There used to be some good Democratic politicians coming from Oklahoma:

Governor William H. "Alfalfa Bill" Murray
Governor Robert S. Kerr
Governor J. Howard Edmondson
Governor George Nigh
Governor David L. Boren
U.S. Senator Thomas P. Gore
U.S. Senator Robert S. Kerr
U.S. Senator Fred Harris
U.S. Senator David L. Boren
U.S. House Speaker Carl Albert
Entertainer Will Rogers(Ok, so he is not a politician)

Sadly, now it has become Wing Nut Central.