• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now we are not allowed to fry chips with our fish !

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-flooded-with-brand-police-to-protect-sponsors-7945436.html

Businesses whose family name has been up outside their premises for years are now illegal !

Gold, silver, bronze, summer, sponser and London ? May not be used ! In London in the summer ?!

No chips .............. !!!!!

Look look at the evil bastards who are being allowed to do this to us ...Adidas ( child labour ) Coke ( poison ) McDonalda ( poison ) and BP ...now an American owned Planet poisoner.

It is a running joke here .......but really really ,,,,One thing they all lack is a sense of humour !

MaryAnne

Governor
I am no expert on Fish and chips,but if you fry the chips with fish, wouldn't they taste like fish too? :eek:)

Now,I am hungry! I wonder how many will dash out for fish and chips after reading your post, Queenie? Do not do this to me. I only had a couple of oatmeal cookies before doing my 2 mile walk.

Bo-4

Senator
Hey Queenie, what could be better than a Fillet-O-Fish with MickyD's fries? ;-)

Yeah, that sucks. Your fish and chips vendors should simply ignore and sell what they'd like.

Btw, i keep hearing about these security issues and cost overruns. Maybe you should call in Mittens R-Money to save YOUR Olympics. He's really good at lobbying up tens of millions of gub-ment money!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britain-flooded-with-brand-police-to-protect-sponsors-7945436.html

Businesses whose family name has been up outside their premises for years are now illegal !

Gold, silver, bronze, summer, sponser and London ? May not be used ! In London in the summer ?!

No chips .............. !!!!!

Look look at the evil bastards who are being allowed to do this to us ...Adidas ( child labour ) Coke ( poison ) McDonalda ( poison ) and BP ...now an American owned Planet poisoner.

It is a running joke here .......but really really ,,,,One thing they all lack is a sense of humour !
I know...call 'em...Freedom Fries!

or Fish and Frites....Vlaamische Style...

Lol yer they are cooked in different containers MA .....sorry, I'm not that fond of them myself ...once a year if that and I always regret it :)

It's so funny ....they have asked Londoners to go on holiday because the public transport system can't cope ......everyone who commutes into London everyday has been asked to work from home .................lol ............... I don't know anyone who gives a damn about the bloody Olympics ...Rich Mans Sport !

All the poor people who lost their homes. Historical sites gone. Bloodt rockets everywhere. People have by Court Order been told not to go within 100 metres of anyone going to the Olympics ! During the nesting season birds have lost their nesting wet lands. What a bloody nonsense .............and the Land is now owned by Corperate no doubt !

I think they are finding imaginative ways around the laws :) frite and mayonnaise eh ? I don't know if I could look at a pack I ate so many when I first discovered them.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
I think they are finding imaginative ways around the laws :) frite and mayonnaise eh ? I don't know if I could look at a pack I ate so many when I first discovered them.
I always take the satay....the peanut sauce. Not that I'm such a regular visitor, but they are among the first things i eat when I find myself in the Benelux...

D

Doc

Queenie...I NEVER doubt the British Sense of Humor!

They can have all of the "Sponsor Cops" in the world. Poor Chaps won't stand a chance against the local Pub enthusiasts!

Best o luck with the Games, though. (From what I have heard of London Traffic, I would wager that most Brits will flee the ares, IF they are not actively involved, and/or attenting the games...)