• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Now What.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Hello All,

With a competitor having recently shut its doors, I am left out roaming cyber space for a new home. This looks like a good place to land, so hopefully it’s a good fit. If so, I will bring my “friends” over, too (from both sides of the fence).

Thanks a lot for having me!

- Now What

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Hello All,

With a competitor having recently shut its doors, I am left out roaming cyber space for a new home. This looks like a good place to land, so hopefully it’s a good fit. If so, I will bring my “friends” over, too (from both sides of the fence).

- Now What
Welcome to PJ.

SouthernBoyI

SouthernBoy
Hello All,

- Now What
Welcome.

SB

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
May I ask which one that was? I don't roam cyber space as much as I used to.
Yes, I came from Topix. We had a sub-group that was alright. They shut the lights without any kind of warning, which caught everyone off guard.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
Hello All,

- Now What
Very glad to have you here.
There are some really great people on this forum. Sure, some haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Certain posters gonna drone, drone, drone, drone, drone. Other posters gonna attack, attack, ... that's not fitting the rhythm of that song so well. o_O
Anyways ... I hope you'll stick around. You'll be able to speak freely and get to know some fine folks along the way.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This is a nice site and a nice size! Thanks to all for being welcoming.

One of my guys from topix, PNWest, has requested a sign in and is pending approval. Two others (NeointheMatrix & Elliott) I am hoping will request to join sometime today or over the weekend.

Thanks!!

Jen

Senator
Hello All,

- Now What
Welcome.

Jen

Senator
This is a nice site and a nice size! Thanks to all for being welcoming.

One of my guys from topix, PNWest, has requested a sign in and is pending approval. Two others (NeointheMatrix & Elliott) I am hoping will request to join sometime today or over the weekend.

Thanks!!
You're no longer The Real Now What? How can I trust you if you're not real anymore?

:)
I'm HERE now.

Happy 2019 all!
This is a good board. ... not necessarily a "nice" board.
Please just hang on when things get rough.

Nice to have you all (even if I have to change my tune once I see your posts).
Jen

There he is! Welcome sir, Happy New Year!
Pop Goes the Weasel!

Bee Toe's game plan requires him to pop up everywhere. Like MacBeth, he can only fill his hollow soul with an infusion of political power:

"Out, out, brief candle
Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that struts
And frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
I did hear about that.
Het bd
This is a good board. ... not necessarily a "nice" board.
Please just hang on when things get rough.

Nice to have you all (even if I have to change my tune once I see your posts).
Jen
Don't worry Jen. If you are intelligent person you will always be waiting for my next burst of inspiration wisdom. If you are a conservative you'll still be waiting in anticipation for the futile opportunity to come after me.

Thank you in advance for welcoming me to your neighborhood. I am glad to be here.