• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NRA Oliver "traitor" North calls teens "civil terrorists"

Colorforms

Senator
That’s not been threatened, neverminding the fact that Hogg has no weight in that anyway. You guys sure are scared of a kid, and are letting him dictate what you do. :D:D
You are conflating disagreeing with being scared. Hogg is a fascist, he appeals to fascists, and that is why the left is so in love with him.

You are conflating disagreeing with being scared. Hogg is a fascist, he appeals to fascists, and that is why the left is so in love with him.
He’s not a fascist.....for Christ sake, he’s a kid who’s school was shot up. 17 people died, I hope you don’t have to loose a kid or grandkid in a school shooting to get you thinking straight.

You and one other poster in this thread have both acted (spent money) based upon a kid from Florida expressing his constitutional right, lmao. :D:D:D

Colorforms

Senator
He’s not a fascist.....for Christ sake, he’s a kid who’s school was shot up. 17 people died, I hope you don’t have to loose a kid or grandkid in a school shooting to get you thinking straight.
You can make excuses all you want, but a fascist is what he is and what appeals to the left about him.

You can make excuses all you want, but a fascist is what he is and what appeals to the left about him.
But I’m not making any excuses, I’m laughing at your inability to distinguish between a fascist, and a kid who’s still stinging because his school was shot up and 17 friends and teachers are dead.

Colorforms

Senator
You and one other poster in this thread have both acted (spent money) based upon a kid from Florida expressing his constitutional right, lmao. :D:D:D
Yes. It's a combination of that and watching the left paying for all of the trips these kids are making to take their views on the road, as well as the press time.

The left is showing their true faces. They may be cloaking them in the guise of children right now, but there is little doubt that the message is the one the left wants out there.

Colorforms

Senator
But I’m not making any excuses, I’m laughing at your inability to distinguish between a fascist, and a kid who’s still stinging because his school was shot up and 17 friends and teachers are dead.
There is no difference right now. Maybe he will wise up, but until then he's still a fascist.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
scared............I'd slap his punk wantaB journalist ass if he got in my face

Yes. It's a combination of that and watching the left paying for all of the trips these kids are making to take their views on the road, as well as the press time.

The left is showing their true faces. They may be cloaking them in the guise of children right now, but there is little doubt that the message is the one the left wants out there.
Well sure, many Americans want to see some common sense gun control. But let me remind you that the most recent gun control legislation that we’ve seen came from a red state with a Republican controlled house and senate and a Republican governor. And, it was that fvcking moron in the White House that said that there are times when the police should ignore civil liberties and the constitution and confiscate guns letting the courts sort it out later. So, your angst is misdirected.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
That’s not been threatened, neverminding the fact that Hogg has no weight in that anyway. You guys sure are scared of a kid, and are letting him dictate what you do. :D:D
He excites you libs just as Charles Mason did libs........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well sure, many Americans want to see some common sense gun control. But let me remind you that the most recent gun control legislation that we’ve seen came from a red state with a Republican controlled house and senate and a Republican governor. And, it was that fvcking moron in the White House that said that there are times when the police should ignore civil liberties and the constitution and confiscate guns letting the courts sort it out later. So, your angst is misdirected.
"fvcking moron in the White House".............how civil of you
hypocrite much
GOT OKRA