• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NRA Oliver "traitor" North calls teens "civil terrorists"

freyasman

Senator
There's a higher incidence of accidental shootings of family members, friends in homes of gun owners. That's no problem since you have no family. Don't shoot yourself in the face.
False.

(But you're stupid, and you really really really want this to be true, so you're not going to stop saying it.)

freyasman

Senator
He’s not a fascist.....for Christ sake, he’s a kid who’s school was shot up. 17 people died, I hope you don’t have to loose a kid or grandkid in a school shooting to get you thinking straight.
You think people who were just seriously traumatized (Hogg wasn't, he's just a little punk poser, but a lot of people at that school were), are actually "thinking straight"?o_O

WTH is your definition of "thinking straight", then? People who are traumatized and emotional do crazy, stupid, and self-destructive shit..... like advocate for gun control. Is it just that people who are in their right minds refuse to entertain the notion of this garbage, and so you want only the psychically wounded to weigh in?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
A gun in the home is more likely to be used in a homicide, suicide, or unintentional shooting than to be used in self-defense.

Gun death rates are 7 times higher in the states with the highest compared with the lowest household gun ownership

States with the highest levels of gun ownership have 114 percent higher firearm homicide rates and 60 percent higher homicide rates than states with the lowest gun ownership.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/risks-of-having-a-gun-in-the-home

freyasman

Senator
A gun in the home is more likely to be used in a homicide, suicide, or unintentional shooting than to be used in self-defense.

Gun death rates are 7 times higher in the states with the highest compared with the lowest household gun ownership

States with the highest levels of gun ownership have 114 percent higher firearm homicide rates and 60 percent higher homicide rates than states with the lowest gun ownership.

See? Can't help yourself...:rolleyes:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

My guns must be lazy
in 67 years not one gun has shot anyone
bradycampign is fake bs

middleview

President
Supporting Member
There is nothing he could say that would make you hate him him one iota less than you do now, so why should he give a fvck what you think?
Since North was instrumental in moving weapons to the terrorists in Nicaragua....I'd think you would dislike the guy as well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Going out and protesting against guns is one thing, and should be allowed, if not laughed at and ridiculed, but attacking people's civil liberties and their right to assemble is fascist.
And here you are doing exactly that. Talk to @freyasman . He suggested the kids needed a good beating. Seems you two are only in favor of first amendment free speech if it is in support of an opinion you like.

Colorforms

Senator
That doesn't make sense. Fascists are right-wing.
That is what doesn't make sense. It's not the "right-wing" that is engaging in silencing people they disagree with, in many cases violently. Maybe you should question what your elites are indoctrinating you with.

Colorforms

Senator
Well sure, many Americans want to see some common sense gun control. But let me remind you that the most recent gun control legislation that we’ve seen came from a red state with a Republican controlled house and senate and a Republican governor. And, it was that fvcking moron in the White House that said that there are times when the police should ignore civil liberties and the constitution and confiscate guns letting the courts sort it out later. So, your angst is misdirected.
I am not directing my "angst" at anyone. I am supporting a group that protects our second amendment rights, from WHOEVER is threatening them.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is what doesn't make sense. It's not the "right-wing" that is engaging in silencing people they disagree with, in many cases violently. Maybe you should question what your elites are indoctrinating you with.
Trump talks about making it easier to sue media he doesn't like. He talks about throwing their reporters out of the White House and refusing to allow them to cover the White House (except for from the street in front), people like @freyasman talk about beating up the kid who is speaking out about gun control and North calls the kid a terrorist...and you think the left is trying to silence anyone?