• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Number 7 is now number 1

EatTheRich

President
maybe if blacks didn't commit so many crimes they wouldn't get arrested or shot if they just did as told by cops, reaching for something isn't very smart
1. We've seen video after video after video of 100% compliant suspects being straight-up executed.
2. We are not supposed to live in a police state where we must obey every order from any police officer without question or be shot on the spot.
3. In fact, we have a constitutional right to due process ... which means that if we have committed a CAPITAL crime, we can legally be executed upon conviction in a fair jury trial. That has nothing to do with the execution without trial of people who've committed such "crimes" as jaywalking, selling black-market cigarettes, driving with a broken taillight, or having car trouble.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. We've seen video after video after video of 100% compliant suspects being straight-up executed.
2. We are not supposed to live in a police state where we must obey every order from any police officer without question or be shot on the spot.
3. In fact, we have a constitutional right to due process ... which means that if we have committed a CAPITAL crime, we can legally be executed upon conviction in a fair jury trial. That has nothing to do with the execution without trial of people who've committed such "crimes" as jaywalking, selling black-market cigarettes, driving with a broken taillight, or having car trouble.
well, I learned best thing to do is treat cop as I want to be treated and everything goes well...........

libs now bring 'due process' to the table even though ya boy Θ has bypassed it several times............

EatTheRich

President
well, I learned best thing to do is treat cop as I want to be treated and everything goes well...........

libs now bring 'due process' to the table even though ya boy Θ has bypassed it several times............
I'm not a liberal and I've consistently spoken out against Obama's due process violations--which go hand in hand with similar violations by local police.

What do you think John Crawford should have done to avoid being shot in the back, without warning, by police for examining an unloaded gun in a store that sold guns in an open-carry state?