• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Number 7 is now number 1

Caroljo

Senator
Sales of Kaepernick's #7 jersey have gone from 20th among 49ers to 1st among all NFL players in the nation. Why? Because it's not just about sports, it's about character.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#7385b89239a1
Ya....he's so oppressed! Lol! He's a hypocrite. He knows he wouldn't be where he is if it weren't for the fact that he lives in America & what it offers to everyone. Most of those sales are probably to people that are going to burn his jersey. I know of someone that purchased one just to do that.

Then you speak of "character"......he was shown to have worn socks with pictures of pigs with police caps at training. Sorry, his character is sickening. But you can buy those socks now on Etsy for $12.99! What a deal!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/476558025/colin-kaepernick-police-pig-socks?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-socks_and_hosiery&utm_custom1=98ae5bad-17c7-4aca-8414-885142fd69e4&gclid=CIDqxoGQhs8CFdcYgQodjkgKhg

EatTheRich

President
Ya....he's so oppressed! Lol! He's a hypocrite. He knows he wouldn't be where he is if it weren't for the fact that he lives in America & what it offers to everyone. Most of those sales are probably to people that are going to burn his jersey. I know of someone that purchased one just to do that.

Then you speak of "character"......he was shown to have worn socks with pictures of pigs with police caps at training. Sorry, his character is sickening. But you can buy those socks now on Etsy for $12.99! What a deal!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/476558025/colin-kaepernick-police-pig-socks?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-socks_and_hosiery&utm_custom1=98ae5bad-17c7-4aca-8414-885142fd69e4&gclid=CIDqxoGQhs8CFdcYgQodjkgKhg
He made it out of his hometown of Turlock, CA, at the cost of risking permanent brain damage from football-related concussions and (according to many) giving up his right to free speech, and achieved wealth and fame through his own hard work and skill. Most others in his town--a sample of whom includes many meatpackers, who risk losing their limbs for a much more meagre living; underpaid home health care workers; people who've joined the military to avoid unemployment; and homeless folks--can't say the same. He's using the fame and money he earned to be a voice for those less fortunate than himself.

Caroljo

Senator
He made it out of his hometown of Turlock, CA, at the cost of risking permanent brain damage from football-related concussions and (according to many) giving up his right to free speech, and achieved wealth and fame through his own hard work and skill. Most others in his town--a sample of whom includes many meatpackers, who risk losing their limbs for a much more meagre living; underpaid home health care workers; people who've joined the military to avoid unemployment; and homeless folks--can't say the same. He's using the fame and money he earned to be a voice for those less fortunate than himself.
So then , he had the opportunity to do what he has because he lived in a country that he was free to work for what he has now. He was determined and took himself out of the small town he grew up in, and made it big making millions at something he is good at.

Why doesn't he teach these things to other black kids that may think their lives are hopeless because they don't have someone showing them that they CAN succeed....with some hard work? Everyone has something they're good at. They have to pursue it. But too many give up....or don't even try to make things better for themselves. These things are not going to be handed to them (although that's what liberals want).

EatTheRich

President
So then , he had the opportunity to do what he has because he lived in a country that he was free to work for what he has now. He was determined and took himself out of the small town he grew up in, and made it big making millions at something he is good at.

Why doesn't he teach these things to other black kids that may think their lives are hopeless because they don't have someone showing them that they CAN succeed....with some hard work? Everyone has something they're good at. They have to pursue it. But too many give up....or don't even try to make things better for themselves. These things are not going to be handed to them (although that's what liberals want).
Well, the system in this country is set up, of course, so that only a small minority--especially among those with working-class backgrounds--can succeed. The condition of their success is that the vast majority fail (to achieve economic security).

Katarina Witt said that growing up in E. Germany was what gave her the freedom to become an Olympic gold medalist, and she may have been right. Does that mean that if she had criticized the dictatorship in E. Germany, she would've been a hypocrite?

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

He never said he was oppressed.

I laugh at those who buy jerseys to burn.

Mens San Francisco 49ers Colin Kaepernick Nike Scarlet Game Jersey
Special Event Item
$99.99

http://www.nflshop.com/Jerseys?ab={wt-static_graphic}{pt-Home}{al-A_Spot}{ct-Jerseys}

Last edited:

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Sales of Kaepernick's #7 jersey have gone from 20th among 49ers to 1st among all NFL players in the nation. Why? Because it's not just about sports, it's about character.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#7385b89239a1
I'm sure a lot of spoiled racist BLM members buy them.

However, Kaepernick couldn't even name one thing he would change.. so...

He simply reminds me of a spoiled teenage brat who is so angry and mommy and daddy for not giving her a mercedes for Christmas.

EatTheRich

President
I'm sure a lot of spoiled racist BLM members buy them.

However, Kaepernick couldn't even name one thing he would change.. so...

He simply reminds me of a spoiled teenage brat who is so angry and mommy and daddy for not giving her a mercedes for Christmas.
Actually, Kaepernick made quite clear that he was protesting the racist oppression of Blacks and in particular the regular murder of unarmed Blacks by police.

Actually, Kaepernick made quite clear that he was protesting the racist oppression of Blacks and in particular the regular murder of unarmed Blacks by police.
Is he still planning to collect the paycheck he gets from the giant, virtually all-white corporation he works for?

EatTheRich

President
Is he still planning to collect the paycheck he gets from the giant, virtually all-white corporation he works for?
I assume so. Wouldn't you? After all, he earns that paycheck by making all that money for those "virtually all-white" owners who don't work, putting his health at risk from concussions, fractures, etc., in the process. The implication that he shouldn't protest police brutality because his employers are white makes as much sense as saying a Black maid with a white employer had no business joining the Montgomery bus boycott.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
the problem is, of course, that many of the shootings that are reported on turn out to be justified, and yet, are still included among the "list" of "innocents" by irresponsible and pandering politicians and media.

There have been a few unarmed blacks who have been wrongly shot. Like the Tulsa case, that woman cop is being tried for first degree manslaughter. However, given the outrage, you'd think she's sipping on a margarita on a tropical island somewhere.

Meanwhile, unarmed white people are killed by police as well, and you, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the media don't seem to care...

You Can Take Them Out of the Jungle, but You Can't Take the Jungle Out of Them

OJ was a skilled and hard-working athlete, too. This Second Reconstruction won't stop until we punish the lawmakers who enabled it and the ruling class that sponsored this anti-majority scheme. History repeats itself only if we let it. And if we do, it will be a lot worse and last longer than the first time.

EatTheRich

President
the problem is, of course, that many of the shootings that are reported on turn out to be justified, and yet, are still included among the "list" of "innocents" by irresponsible and pandering politicians and media.
Such as?

There have been a few unarmed blacks who have been wrongly shot. Like the Tulsa case, that woman cop is being tried for first degree manslaughter. However, given the outrage, you'd think she's sipping on a margarita on a tropical island somewhere.
The only reason she's being tried is because of the mobilization of the BLM movement. Dozens of others were shot under similar circumstances with few trials and fewer convictions. She also hasn't been convicted yet ... and is also being tried for manslaughter where any civilian who had done the same thing would be charged with murder.

Meanwhile, unarmed white people are killed by police as well, and you, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the media don't seem to care...
I certainly care, which is why I support the anti-police brutality movement and its leaders.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I certainly care, which is why I support the anti-police brutality movement and its leaders.
That's nice to know. Yet, no PJ leftists seem to start any threads about it. No mainstream media sources seem to care to pick up the story, it stays local. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton don't mention it. It's an odd double standard that I think you have to admit.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
must have helped being by white parents

EatTheRich

President
That's nice to know. Yet, no PJ leftists seem to start any threads about it. No mainstream media sources seem to care to pick up the story, it stays local. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton don't mention it. It's an odd double standard that I think you have to admit.
I saw several threads (including by leftists) and national news stories about the murder of LaVoy Finicum, to give one example. Police killings of Blacks get disproportionate attention, though, because Blacks are disproportionately targeted and often on racial grounds. I didn't see Obama or Clinton saying a word about it, either, until Black Lives Matter protests started getting the nation's attention.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I saw several threads (including by leftists) and national news stories about the murder of LaVoy Finicum, to give one example. Police killings of Blacks get disproportionate attention, though, because Blacks are disproportionately targeted and often on racial grounds. I didn't see Obama or Clinton saying a word about it, either, until Black Lives Matter protests started getting the nation's attention.
maybe if blacks didn't commit so many crimes they wouldn't get arrested or shot if they just did as told by cops, reaching for something isn't very smart

EatTheRich

President
not if his black parents got jobs, you do realize blacks do that don't you?
Black families are twice as likely to be poor overall, that includes those with jobs and those without. Blacks are more than twice as likely to be unemployed and those that do have jobs have on average lower wages (for example, a Black woman with a master's degree is paid less than a white man with only a bachelor's degree).