• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Numerous links btwn Russian govt and Trump campaign

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
If it doesn't matter why did you tell her to tell Mueller About it?

Why didn't you already know it was written by Mueller?

Why aren't you embarrassed?
Here is why what you say fails. You are both assuming and demanding that I read the krap that you idiots post. I do not, I read the header and the first line. I might read the entire babble if it is short enough. That said I never read more than the first line of that massive babble, nothing in it matters, if Duller wrote it then it matters even less. So I could care less who wrote that and as such can not be embarassed by what you care about and I do not.

Do you expect to win something here, or change elections?

Grow up

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
Here is why what you say fails. You are both assuming and demanding that I read the krap that you idiots post. I do not, I read the header and the first line. I might read the entire babble if it is short enough. That said I never read more than the first line of that massive babble, nothing in it matters, if Duller wrote it then it matters even less. So I could care less who wrote that and as such can not be embarassed by what you care about and I do not.

Do you expect to win something here, or change elections?

Grow up

Lol.

That is one of the funniest things I have read on here.

You just admitted, bragged about, the fact that you are wilfully ignorant and choose to remain that way.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Lol, your arrogance in light of the fact that you just condescedinly told her to tell Mueller about something that he himself wrote is hilarious.
Again I never read the nonsense. If you tell me now that it was part of the Duller report, then I made one hell of a great decision.

I have Rudy Giulianni reading that report for me. Bye the way my President isn't wasting his time reading that nonsense either, he is MAGA

CIAO

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Lol.

That is one of the funniest things I have read on here.

You just admitted, bragged about, the fact that you are wilfully ignorant and choose to remain that way.
You still dont get it. It does not matter to me. Oh I see that you live in a different little CNN controlled world, enjoy the cookies

FakeName

Governor
Again I never read the nonsense. If you tell me now that it was part of the Duller report, then I made one hell of a great decision.

I have Rudy Giulianni reading that report for me. Bye the way my President isn't wasting his time reading that nonsense either, he is MAGA

CIAO
Again, you prove your are intellectually lazy and will fully ignorant.

And Rudy Guliani will not tell you the truth, he will lie to you and tell you only what puts his client in the best light. That is his job. He works for Trump.

Duh.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Again, you prove your are intellectually lazy and will fully ignorant.

And Rudy Guliani will not tell you the truth, he will lie to you and tell you only what puts his client in the best light. That is his job. He works for Trump.

Duh.
Really. I had no idea.

Bear Claw

President

CIAO

Can trump actually read??

No way!!

LOL

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Do you have anything to say about the subject at hand?
Yea, the first amendment allows me to not give a shit about what you think I need to say and as such can say what I choose.

Ok so you own no Apple, what about Google Netflix and Raytheon?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Yea, the first amendment allows me to not give a shit about what you think I need to say and as such can say what I choose.

Ok so you own no Apple, what about Google Netflix and Raytheon?
You’re right about that, you are free to make an idiot out of yourself anytime you want. You exercise that right often.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Mueller didn't call him a liar.

His report proves Barr intentionally mislead.

Read the report or admit you prefer your will full ignorance.
damn fake vet your comprehension level is subpar
If Barr lied about the Mueller report in his and Mueller's summary of that report why didn't Mueller speak up and call Barr a lair?