• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nunes just

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Nunes did his best to meander around the standard republican accusations going back to the investigation of Russian actions during the 2016 elections.

He came off as a whiny stooge of the Trump White House...as his trips to see Trump to keep him apprised of what was being learned about his actions. Remember when he had to recuse himself in 2017?
Nunes couldn't defend Trump... imagine that, all he did was push worn out conspiracy theories/lies.

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, used his time at Wednesday’s impeachment hearing to push conspiracy theories about President Donald Trump and Ukraine.

Nunes began with an opening statement which included a misleading claim that Democrats on the committee had tried to “obtain nude pictures of Trump from Russian pranksters who pretended to be Ukrainian officials,” when in fact Intel Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said he would refer the materials to the FBI.

Nunes went on to allege that the Ukraine whistleblower who reported Trump’s call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was “acknowledged to have a bias against President Trump” and falsely claimed that the whistleblower’s “attorney touted a ‘coup’ against the president,” when the attorney was actually referring to former acting Attorney General Sally Yates being fired for standing up to Trump in 2017.
Nunes then pushed conspiracy theories accusing Democrats of “colluding with Russia by funding and spreading the Steele dossier,” because it “relied on Russian sources.” He then claimed that Democrats “cooperated in Ukrainian election meddling,” referring to a Democratic National Committee contractor who tried to get information about former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort’s work in Ukraine, which was under multiple investigations.

Nunes also falsely claimed that Trump’s July 25 phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was to express “concerns about foreign corruption,” even though Trump did not mention “corruption” once on the call. Nunes also falsely claimed that the “officials’ alarm at the president’s actions was typically based on second-hand, third-hand and even fourth-hand rumors and innuendo,” even though multiple witnesses testified about first-hand interactions with Trump and with others.

https://www.salon.com/2019/11/13/devin-nunes-pushes-conspiracy-theories-about-obama-and-nude-pictures-of-trump-at-hearing/

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
A nothingburger? LOL!

You do know that's exactly what Barr and Durham are investigating don't you? Oh wait.....you obviously don't. Not surprising.

You do know that investigation is in full swing don't you? Oh wait.....you obviously don't.

And you do know that what Nunes and others uncovered is the genesis of this criminal investigation don't you? Oh wait.....you obviously don't. Again not surprising.

Wait until the DOJ finishes with their criminal investigation and let's see if you think it's still a nothingburger when democRats start getting charged.

When and if that day comes I'll be right here to remind you about your ignorant claim. A DOJ criminal investigation is anything but a "nothingburger".

Nunes is the farthest thing from a "partisan hack". He's doing his best to root out governmental corruption and to restore the rule of law for ALL Americans not just some. And you deride him as being a "partisan hack".

You're funny. Keep the laughs coming!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/breaking-report-ag-bill-barr-announces-durham-probe-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/25/773358670/doj-review-of-russia-probe-now-is-criminal-case-dems-charge-wh-interference
That "bombshell" nunes dropped was two years ago...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LMFAO...……...so you've never been in a Humveee………….if you want to move troops, Many troops send Duce's...……………….we marched/walked a lot in the Army, but, not in the Navy...………..230 Humvees don't move many troops...……..
Nah, we had jeeps. Are you thinking this is large unit combat? It isn't. In any case that would have been what the Ukrainian army asked for. They have tanks and artillery. I assume they have trucks as well.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah cuz the Ukrainians don't have any trucks right?

Or did Obobo convince them to destroy their trucks like all their guns and munitions?
Really? Obama convinced them to destroy their guns? Gee...sounds like bullshit to me. Got proof of that?

Really? Obama convinced them to destroy their guns? Gee...sounds like bullshit to me. Got proof of that?
Yes. Personally.

It was posted right here in this thread. Do you ever fukn pay attention to anything?

Here, I'll copy the highlights for you since you don't want to open a link and enlighten yourself....

Senator Obama pushed bill that helped destroy more than 15,000 TONS of ammunition, 400,000 small arms and 1,000 anti-aircraft missiles in Ukraine

Obama traveled to Ukraine with Sen. Dick Lugar in 2005 just seven months after he became a senator, touring surplus weapons stockpiles

• Most of the small arms and ammunition were left over when Soviets withdrew from Eastern bloc nations, and later dumped in Ukraine
    • The two senators secured U.S. funding to help destroy the weapons instead of leaving them intact
    • Ukraine exported more than 700,000 small arms in 2004-2007, including 101,000 each to Libya and the UK, and 260,000 to the U.S.
    • But most of the ammunition stockpiles – crucial for keeping a standing army battle-ready – were destroyed
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573557/Flashback-Senator-Obama-pushed-destruction-15-000-TONS-ammunition-400-000-small-arms-1-000-anti-aircraft-missiles-Ukraine.html

Yep. It was BULLSHIT alright. You don't need to thank me for the education.

Glad I could help you out again.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yes. Personally.

It was posted right here in this thread. Do you ever fukn pay attention to anything?

Here, I'll copy the highlights for you since you don't want to open a link and enlighten yourself....

Senator Obama pushed bill that helped destroy more than 15,000 TONS of ammunition, 400,000 small arms and 1,000 anti-aircraft missiles in Ukraine

Obama traveled to Ukraine with Sen. Dick Lugar in 2005 just seven months after he became a senator, touring surplus weapons stockpiles

• Most of the small arms and ammunition were left over when Soviets withdrew from Eastern bloc nations, and later dumped in Ukraine
    • The two senators secured U.S. funding to help destroy the weapons instead of leaving them intact
    • Ukraine exported more than 700,000 small arms in 2004-2007, including 101,000 each to Libya and the UK, and 260,000 to the U.S.
    • But most of the ammunition stockpiles – crucial for keeping a standing army battle-ready – were destroyed
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2573557/Flashback-Senator-Obama-pushed-destruction-15-000-TONS-ammunition-400-000-small-arms-1-000-anti-aircraft-missiles-Ukraine.html

Yep. It was BULLSHIT alright. You don't need to thank me for the education.

Glad I could help you out again.
If you actually read the article you'd realize that Ukraine exported the surplus weapons. The Lugar/Obama legislation was attempting to deal with WMDs. The Russians, as they withdrew from republics that had become independent at the fall of the USSR had dumped tons of weapons in Ukraine.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jul/15/barack-obama/obama-lugar-measure-included-weapons-of-mass-destr/

You seem to think Ukraine disarmed. They didn't. Did you forget when the Russian anti-aircraft unit shot down the airliner, thinking it was a Ukrainian air force plane?

Your article also shows that "there is no shortage" of ak-47s. The Ukraine has a substantial military.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Ukraine#overview

If you actually read the article you'd realize that Ukraine exported the surplus weapons. The Lugar/Obama legislation was attempting to deal with WMDs. The Russians, as they withdrew from republics that had become independent at the fall of the USSR had dumped tons of weapons in Ukraine.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2008/jul/15/barack-obama/obama-lugar-measure-included-weapons-of-mass-destr/

You seem to think Ukraine disarmed. They didn't. Did you forget when the Russian anti-aircraft unit shot down the airliner, thinking it was a Ukrainian air force plane?

Your article also shows that "there is no shortage" of ak-47s. The Ukraine has a substantial military.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=Ukraine#overview
I did read the article that you didn't even have a clue about. The Ukrainians were disarmed. Why the hell do you insist upon inserting your erroneous opinions into discussion where unarguable facts were presented to you?

Here again are the important parts....

The two senators secured U.S. funding to help destroy the weapons instead of leaving them intact

Most of the ammunition stockpiles crucial for keeping a standing army battle-ready – were destroyed

You got that?? Is doesn't matter whether the weapons were destroyed or exported. They ultimately went bye bye now didn't they.

Glad I could help you with your ignorance of the facts. Now go troll someone else.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did read the article that you didn't even have a clue about. The Ukrainians were disarmed. Why the hell do you insist upon inserting your erroneous opinions into discussion where unarguable facts were presented to you?

The two senators secured U.S. funding to help destroy the weapons instead of leaving them intact

Most of the ammunition stockpiles crucial for keeping a standing army battle-ready – were destroyed

You got that?? Is doesn't matter whether the weapons were destroyed or exported. They ultimately went bye bye now didn't they.

Glad I could help you with your ignorance of the facts. Now go troll someone else.
So that is why there have been no Russian military casualties, eh?

http://uacrisis.org/56592-traceless-regiment-russian-military-losses-donbas

That was 230 humvees. Your dishonesty is on display for all to see...good job.

By the way, that was as of early 2015. The fighting had only been going on for a few months. We also sent troops to provide training...which the Ukrainians needed more than anything.

Did you know that the Ukrainians have 4,112 tanks, 1,000 artillery pieces, 400 aircraft and about 100 helicopters?

Trump killed the republican party plank in 2016 to provide lethal aid, then changed his mind in 2018.
OFF topic again...

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Most of the small arms and ammunition were left over when Soviets withdrew from Eastern bloc nations, and later dumped in Ukraine