• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nunes just

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, why would anyone bring up Bush when talking about the Bush recession....o_O
Where in this thread is Bush Recession the topic...…………..damn, I get 2 post deleted for NO CONTENT and your NO CONTENT doesn't...…….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
funny part, You were a farmer....now you are a 7 by 24 bloviator.
You sound jealous...…..I'm still a Farmer...…….of 10,000 acres...…….without me your fast food joint would have nothing to sale.....or you to eat

I just finished 2019 harvest and since June I have spent more hours in my combine than you have worked since 2003...………..at your "$100,000 bank job"...……..btw: have made much-much more $$$$$$$$$$$ than you including with your fast food joint income combined with bank:)………..I don't have a "$600,000 dollar home"...………..who in hell needs such for 2 people?

WAIT...……..$600,000 isn't much home in CO...………….

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You sound jealous...…..I'm still a Farmer...…….of 10,000 acres...…….without me your fast food joint would have nothing to sale.....or you to eat

I just finished 2019 harvest and since June I have spent more hours in my combine than you have worked since 2003...………..at your "$100,000 bank job"...……..btw: have made much-much more $$$$$$$$$$$ than you including with your fast food joint income combined with bank:)………..I don't have a "$600,000 dollar home"...………..who in hell needs such for 2 people?

WAIT...……..$600,000 isn't much home in CO...………….
When did my home become relevant to the topic?