• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Nunes reads statement completely ignoring the allegations

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Anyway, that has nothing to do with the baseless winger claim that Schiff lied during the Wednesday hearing.

He did lie. Everyone knows it. Why are you covering for him ? It's Over.

I mean he already lied about Stormy Daniels, Mueller and having enough evidence to impeach there. Why wouldn't he lie to you again ?

Schiff: "ample evidence of Russian collusion."
Schiff had no evidence of collusion. Otherwise, he would have produced it.

Guess you enjoy being lied to. Enjoy.

Last edited:

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
"I do not know the identity of the whistleblower," Schiff said, lying through his teeth on national television.

Schiff says he doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower, despite his staff being in contact with the whistleblower.

Ok, but if he doesn't know the identity, how can he as the Intel Chairman stop the whistleblower being named?

And how is the name being redacted in docs?

Schiff's claims seem to clash with past statements he made about his staff having contact with the whistleblower and his admission that he should have been more transparent about the private encounter.

Ok so the right wing and Trump wants the whistleblower outed, because Trump should meet his accuser and the base is 110% behind that. Ok then, why didn't Obama get to confront the GOP whistleblower in Fast and Furious or Hillary in the 6-7 Bengazi trials ? Seems what is fair is fair, the GOP clamored to keep their identities hidden but now - oh my god what are you doing - due process, due process.

Your hero Little Bitty Jordan was a total flop, no coherent line of questioning, no thunder and brimstone but his hairdo does look like Trumps now - that is a plus. So Little Bitty Jordan basically admitted that Trump did do it but wasn't successful so no harm no foul, so with that right wing logic - anyone who has been arrested on planning a bombing, attack on US soil, robbery, pre-meditated murder, etc should never have been charged and should have been let go. I mean the defense yesterday was he failed once the whistleblower came out and congress began investigating, THEN THE MONEY WAS RELEASED - never mind the hundreds of lives lost. Ok then - it was great day and big win for the GOP

And to think Trump was tooo busy to watch but somehow the tweets kept coming ? just another lie for the base to clap and cheer !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

I mean he already lied about Stormy Daniels, Mueller and having enough evidence to impeach there. Why wouldn't he lie to you again ?

Say the "it" who supports faithfully a president who has over 13,000+ documented lies, who themself pretends to be a young latino woman - wow..............just another day in Trumplandia !

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Ok so the right wing and Trump wants the whistleblower outed, because Trump should meet his accuser and the base is 110% behind that. Ok then, why didn't Obama get to confront the GOP whistleblower in Fast and Furious or Hillary in the 6-7 Bengazi trials ? Seems what is fair is fair, the GOP clamored to keep their identities hidden but now - oh my god what are you doing - due process, due process.

Your hero Little Bitty Jordan was a total flop, no coherent line of questioning, no thunder and brimstone but his hairdo does look like Trumps now - that is a plus. So Little Bitty Jordan basically admitted that Trump did do it but wasn't successful so no harm no foul, so with that right wing logic - anyone who has been arrested on planning a bombing, attack on US soil, robbery, pre-meditated murder, etc should never have been charged and should have been let go. I mean the defense yesterday was he failed once the whistleblower came out and congress began investigating, THEN THE MONEY WAS RELEASED - never mind the hundreds of lives lost. Ok then - it was great day and big win for the GOP

And to think Trump was tooo busy to watch but somehow the tweets kept coming ? just another lie for the base to clap and cheer !

If the whistleblower is So important. And can make the case- have em show up.
Jordan punked and beat all of our leftist base.

The hearing was a dud. Schiff lied and its over.

Expect Pelosi to Pull the plug soon.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Not at all. The whistleblower has no first hand knowledge of Trump’s shakedown call, or any other relevant events. The actual witnesses do. They have been questioned. There’s no legitimate reason to ID or question the whistleblower. Trump wants him ID’d to imperil him, and to deter other whistleblowers. Trump’s GOP congressional co-conspirators and his rabble are deplorable enough to support Trump in this endeavor.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with the baseless winger claim that Schiff lied during the Wednesday hearing.
You need to understand the thought line here, if the whistleblowers identity is outed, then everything that has happened will disappear - can't you keep up - geezus man watch more Hannity !

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Say the "it" who supports faithfully a president who has over 13,000+ documented lies, who themself pretends to be a young latino woman - wow..............just another day in Trumplandia !

Not 13000 lies !!!! LOL (you still buy those from an anti trump paper) ?

Ah, my base, useless for nothing but votes.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
If the whistleblower is So important. And can make the case- have em show up.
Jordan punked and beat all of our leftist base.

The hearing was a dud. Schiff lied and its over.

Expect Pelosi to Pull the plug soon.
So you thought Jordan punked the left wing , too bad Trump doesn't agree with you or was that tantrum he threw last night just because they left the mac sauce off his big mac ?

But hey keep telling yourself that............and 18% will agree with you !

Bugsy McGurk

President

Schiff: "ample evidence of Russian collusion."
Schiff had no evidence of collusion. Otherwise, he would have produced it.

The challenge remains - quote anything from Schiff’s opening statement yesterday and try to prove it was a lie. That was the claim of your winger colleagues screeching “Liar!”

Good luck.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Interesting.

So thinking a supposed whistleblower, contacting the House Intel Committee in which Schiff heads is SO off the reservation ? LOL

Even our leftist Washington Post gave it 4 Pinocchios

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/04/schiffs-false-claim-his-committee-had-not-spoken-whistleblower/

The explanation that Schiff was not sure it was the same whistleblower especially strains credulity.

Schiff earns Four Pinocchios.

Four Pinocchios
That idiocy has nothing to do with Schiff’s opening statement yesterday, which is the topic.

Try to pay attention.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
If Trump were innocent, Republicans would have no trouble defending him. All they can do is divert and distract.

1. Nunes recites the conspiracies with no shame.
2. Jacketless Jordan talks fast to confuse.
3. Their weasel-looking lawyer questions adverbs and adjectives.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The President’s chief of staff confirmed Trump’s efforts to coerce Ukraine by withholding aid. When Mick Mulvaney was asked publicly about it, his answer was breathtaking: "We do that all the time with foreign policy . . . I have news for everybody: get over it. There's going to be political influence in foreign policy. That is going to happen.” The video of that confession is plain for all to see.
We do it all the time is a defense?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If Trump were innocent, Republicans would have no trouble defending him. All they can do is divert and distract.

I thought asking if Hunter spoke Ukrainian was the most important question from their side...

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

The look you have when you just realized " oh sheot" I got nuthin

Then you think to yourself, " will I get paid for this debacle/"

Let's talk about the degree of the outlandishness, ok - yeah that was his defense....

JM Rieger

✔@RiegerReport

https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/1194682441698594817

House Republicans’ lawyer STEVE CASTOR:

"It might be irregular, but it’s certainly not outlandish.”

*Bill Taylor nods, doesn’t respond*

*Castor moves on*

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1194682441698594817

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I thought asking if Hunter spoke Ukrainian was the most important question from their side...
Seriously, who wrote these question and line of inquiry? I know.................wait for it..............RUDY G. ! Nah it was Hannity - he repeated the same sheot of his show, where it worked.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
We do it all the time is a defense?
Yes, and since he didn't succeed no harm no foul - kinda goes against Trump saying it was a perfect call and no " quidproquo" - which he said again yesterday - all the while Jordan was saying yes on " quiproquo" but it isn't impeachable offense. I bet Jordan get's fired off the apprentice asap.

D

Deleted member 21794

The little girlish “Liar!” routine is boring.

If you want to act like an honest adult, quote the part of Schiff’s opening statement you say is a “lie,” and prove it to be a lie.

Good luck.
Well, he lied. Why should I not speak the truth just because you don't like it?