• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NY..hunt down the rich...and tax them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How should we pay for the national defense and interest on the debt?

Voluntary contributions, perhaps?
You libs HATE our national defense and lust for more debt while housing millions of illegals at a cost of $150Billion yearly and flip-flopped on the wall dem/libs voted for before 2017.

You should troll where people give a damn what you post.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You libs HATE our national defense and lust for more debt while housing millions of illegals at a cost of $150Billion yearly and flip-flopped on the wall dem/libs voted for before 2017.

You should troll where people give a damn what you post.
Noisy noise.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Taxes are imposed by the people writing the laws..... and it's theft. Period.
And the people writing the laws are elected by us.

But you digress - theft is taking property of others without authorization of law. Authorization of law exists with taxation.

freyasman

Senator
And the people writing the laws are elected by us.

But you digress - theft is taking property of others without authorization of law. Authorization of law exists with taxation.
Are they?

I've never met anyone who voted for a candidate to raise their taxes.:cool:

freyasman

Senator
Nope. But we have all voted for candidates who pass the tax laws.
Yeah about that.... we should maybe think about that, don't you think?

(Whoops, forgot who I was talking to, never mind. You just go back to being a useless bought and paid for troll for the kind of shitbags free men despise. If you ever get the urge to kill yourself in shame at what you are, please use self-immolation.... and video it for me. I'd enjoy that. Bye now.)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah about that.... we should maybe think about that, don't you think?

(Whoops, forgot who I was talking to, never mind. You just go back to being a useless bought and paid for troll for the kind of shitbags free men despise. If you ever get the urge to kill yourself in shame at what you are, please use self-immolation.... and video it for me. I'd enjoy that. Bye now.)
Of course we should think about that. Sane people do. GOP cultists? Not so much.

I’ll just ignore your “bonus rant.”