• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NY..hunt down the rich...and tax them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You think there’s anyone here who has never voted?
How the hell would I know I've never met ALL and if you think to post in a political fray ensures they voted you're more stupid than you prove to be.

I'm almost positive that there are some here that it's illegal for them to vote so what's next Troll?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It does seem that way sometimes. What with so few people paying taxes and all
The real problem, of course, is the GOP-driven series of massive tax cuts for the fatcats. It began in the 80’s and continues to this day. The result? A staggering shift of wealth to the fatcats, and ever-growing deficits.

Bugsy McGurk

President
How the hell would I know I've never met ALL and if you think to post in a political fray ensures they voted you're more stupid than you prove to be.

I'm almost positive that there are some here that it's illegal for them to vote so what's next Troll?
You used the figure of 1/3rd in your post. Now you just say you don’t know, but it does seem you walked back the 1/3rd nonsense.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
This was discussed at length above. I explained it three times. You should pay attention and read the thread instead of spending all that time typing rants.
In other words you have no real response and instead will try to simply deflect like you always do when you get your sorry, fat ass handed to you on a silver platter.

Bugsy McGurk

President
In other words you have no real response and instead will try to simply deflect like you always do when you get your sorry, fat ass handed to you on a silver platter.
Again, I explained it three times above. Your lies don’t change that.

If you want to discuss this, study what I said above and get back to me.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The real problem, of course, is the GOP-driven series of massive tax cuts for the fatcats. It began in the 80’s and continues to this day. The result? A staggering shift of wealth to the fatcats, and ever-growing deficits.
the real problem is actually all of the shiftless types that don't want to work harder and earn more money there by paying more taxes

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump tax cuts and the middle class: Here are the facts

In net, the overwhelming number of filers will be better off as an estimated 90 percent Opens a New Window. of Americans are seeing a tax cut.

“On the business expansion front, Guy Chemical was able to build a new laboratory that was five-times larger than our previous one, invest in new chemical compounding equipment and purchase new packaging line,” Berkebile told lawmakers on Wednesday.

Not only was this good for the businesses, it also benefited employees as noted in the testimony of Mr. Berkebile: “We were also able to pass down much of the financial savings to employees. More specifically, we were able to raise wages, expand bonuses by up to 50 percent, start a 401(k) retirement Opens a New Window. program and create 29 new jobs. These changes also instilled a sense of optimism among our staff, which has produced a less stressful and more enjoyable work environment.”

Firebird Bronze, an Oregon-based manufacturer was able to afford to give its nine employees health insurance for the first time while McDonald’s has used tax reform to allocate $1,500 in annual tuition assistance to every employee working more than 15 hours a week.

Visa has doubled its 401(k) employee contribution match to 10 percent of employee pay, while Anfinson Farm Store, a family-owned business in Cushing, Iowa (population 223) has given its employees a $1,000 bonus and raised wages by 5 percent.

Tax reform doubled the child tax credit from $1,000 to $2,000, giving over 22 million American families important tax relief. The standard deduction was doubled from $6,000 to $12,000 ($12,000 to $24,000 for a family) giving tax relief for over 105 million taxpayers that took the deduction prior to tax reform and simplifying the code for tens of millions Americans that will not take the standard deduction instead of itemizing.

While the rhetoric of the left has sought to portray the Republican tax cuts as a negative for the middle class, nothing could be further from the truth. The reality is, the middle class has seen strong tax reduction, higher take home pay, more jobs and more economic opportunity.

These fatcats should give all that money they spent on their employees to people who really 'need' it.

Right, liberals?????

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Again, I explained it three times above. Your lies don’t change that.

If you want to discuss this, study what I said above and get back to me.
Any time someone proves you wrong, with credible links, you claim they are lying. It's your one and only trick,. and it's a little stale. At least just yell ORANGE MAN BAD once in a while, to switch things up a bit.

Bugsy McGurk

President
the real problem is actually all of the shiftless types that don't want to work harder and earn more money there by paying more taxes
Nah, that sector of the populace is minuscule - no appreciable impact on the deficits. The deficits are attributable to the series of massive tax cuts doled out to the fatcats.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Any time someone proves you wrong, with credible links, you claim they are lying. It's your one and only trick,. and it's a little stale. At least just yell ORANGE MAN BAD once in a while, to switch things up a bit.
You’re still babbling instead of addressing what I said above.

Nostra

Governor
You nailed it. He is a One Trick Troll.

Mick

The Right is always right
As I told you above, HuffPo is just reporting the official numbers. But here you are again carping about the numbers. I tried teaching you that the official numbers are the same no matter where you read them, but it’s like trying to teach calculus to a dog.

Same with my attempt to teach you that I’m making “both sides of an argument.” But you’re like a dog cocking his head quizzically when the subject of derivatives comes up. You just aren’t smart enough to grasp that both things are true - that the tax scam law provides a bonanza to fatcats, AND that the SALT cap affects many middle class households, especially in Blue states.

But as a dog can’t learn calculus, you can’t learn what I’m teaching you.

OK, this is where you declare victory again, having had your snout rubbed in the dirt again.
Now you quadruple down on it!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And HuffPo is not a legitimate source. I'm not talking the numbers you gleaned with totally supported and we're actually based on what I said. I'm talking the rhetoric (such as huffpo suggesting the top 7% of wage earners are middle class) is not legitimate. This is not hard. That's alt-left propaganda. And you aren't dumb enough to realize you got totally duped. You just repeated it as if was true.

The top 1% who are taking the 75% brunt of the cap are NOT middle class. Hell, the top 7% which are taking the WHOLE brunt are not middle class. Seriously, you cannot be this dumb, can you? I really think you are.

Here is the Urban-Brookings tax policy center's chart AGAIN:

Now read the chart very slowly, buddy. Tell me who is being hit here. You can do it my low IQ leftie. *chuckles*

Mick

The Right is always right
He's taken getting owned and beaten to a whole new level. The thing is you can't quite make out if he just really dumb and believes this nonsense.....or if he does it because he is severely mentally ill and knows no better. It's kind of sick thought.

Bugsy McGurk

President
He's taken getting owned and beaten to a whole new level. The thing is you can't quite make out if he just really dumb and believes this nonsense.....or if he does it because he is severely mentally ill and knows no better. It's kind of sick thought.
It’s a three-way ditto!

Rare indeed!

;-)