• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NY..hunt down the rich...and tax them.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Now you quadruple down on it!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And HuffPo is not a legitimate source. I'm not talking the numbers you gleaned with totally supported and we're actually based on what I said. I'm talking the rhetoric (such as huffpo suggesting the top 7% of wage earners are middle class) is not legitimate. This is not hard. That's alt-left propaganda. And you aren't dumb enough to realize you got totally duped. You just repeated it as if was true.

The top 1% who are taking the 75% brunt of the cap are NOT middle class. Hell, the top 7% which are taking the WHOLE brunt are not middle class. Seriously, you cannot be this dumb, can you? I really think you are.

Here is the Urban-Brookings tax policy center's chart AGAIN:

Now read the chart very slowly, buddy. Tell me who is being hit here. You can do it my low IQ leftie. *chuckles*
I graciously accept your concession about the numbers in the HuffPo piece. They are indeed official, and the numbers were the point. Yet you whined about HuffPo as the “source.”

So much for that diversion.

Other than that, you pretty much repeat the same drivel I debunked above. But one more point I should correct you on...

You think those who pay the most taxes are the wealthiest Americans. The fatcats. You draw percentages from your table accordingly. That is far from true.

Indeed, the wealthiest Americans often show little or no taxable income. This is especially true for those in the real estate industries. The new tax scam law made that much easier to do. And when fatcats show no taxable income, the SALT cap is immaterial to them. But those who cannot game the system like that - ordinary Americans, especially those in the Blue states - face the brunt of the SALT cap.

I feel bad rubbing your snout in the dirt like this, but not too guilty, because when I do it you get seized by a psychotic delusion and declare victory.

Mick

The Right is always right
I graciously accept your concession about the numbers in the HuffPo piece. They are indeed official, and the numbers were the point. Yet you whined about HuffPo as the “source.”

So much for that diversion.

Other than that, you pretty much repeat the same drivel I debunked above. But one more point I should correct you on...

You think those who pay the most taxes are the wealthiest Americans. The fatcats. You draw percentages from your table accordingly. That is far from true.

Indeed, the wealthiest Americans often show little or no taxable income. This is especially true for those in the real estate industries. The new tax scam law made that much easier to do. And when fatcats show no taxable income, the SALT cap is immaterial to them. But those who cannot game the system like that - ordinary Americans, especially those in the Blue states - face the brunt of the SALT cap.

I feel bad rubbing your snout in the dirt like this, but not too guilty, because when I do it you get seized by a psychotic delusion and declare victory.
LOL. You can admit the numbers supported the point. You just won't do it. So I'll give it to you again:

And there may be some in the wealthy that don't pay taxes but the FACT is the top 1% pay about 50% of all federal income tax. This is why the numbers come out as they should. 75% of the dollars gained by a SALT cap repeal would go directly into the coffers of the 1%. That's a FACT. Sitting there and continually whining "middle class cause HuffPo says" does not change those facts. HuffPo is alt-left propaganda site. It's not real. God lord, I'm beating you viciously. Even your own lefties are grimacing here. It's ugly.

Bugsy McGurk

President
LOL. You can admit the numbers supported the point. You just won't do it. So I'll give it to you again:

And there may be some in the wealthy that don't pay taxes but the FACT is the top 1% pay about 50% of all federal income tax. This is why the numbers come out as they should. 75% of the dollars gained by a SALT cap repeal would go directly into the coffers of the 1%. That's a FACT. Sitting there and continually whining "middle class cause HuffPo says" does not change those facts. HuffPo is alt-left propaganda site. It's not real. God lord, I'm beating you viciously. Even your own lefties are grimacing here. It's ugly.
When wingers just start repeating their drbunked drivel, we know they’re just about ready to slink away. You’re almost there.

Anyway, I graciously accept your concession that the top percentage of taxpayers by no means equates to the wealthiest Americans. The fatcats have always had ways to skate on taxes, and the Trump/GOP tax scam dramatically multiplied those opportunities.

Bottom line - the SALT cap cost taxpayers some $323 billion, and its brunt has fallen very heavily on ordinary Americans, especially in the Blue states. As to those fatcats who did have to declare some taxable income, the other goodies in the tax scam law more than made up for that for them. I think you finally realize that these facts are irrefutable.

Your snout must be raw by now from being rubbed in the dirt, which can mean but one thing - you will now declare victory!

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Bug would probably argue the fact that after the Bush tax cuts the rich paid a higher percentage of the overall tax burden.

We call that chum for tiny brained, cold blooded creatures with scales...........

Bugsy McGurk

President
Bug would probably argue the fact that after the Bush tax cuts the rich paid a higher percentage of the overall tax burden.

We call that chum for tiny brained, cold blooded creatures with scales...........
Rather than hallucinating what I would “probably” argue, wouldn’t it be best to stick with what I actually say?

You know, like, if you want to look sane?

;-)

Nostra

Governor
Rather than hallucinating what I would “probably” argue, wouldn’t it be best to stick with what I actually say?

You know, like, if you want to look sane?

;-)
So, you agree that the rich paid a higher percentage of the total tax bill AFTER the Bush tax cuts.

Got it.

Nostra

Governor
And, as instructed in Trolling 101, you finish up with the “I know you are but what am I” gambit.

You touched all the bases.

;-)
Look, you may think your third concession is the charm..............but it really is just getting boring at this point.

Mick

The Right is always right
When wingers just start repeating their drbunked drivel, we know they’re just about ready to slink away. You’re almost there.

Anyway, I graciously accept your concession that the top percentage of taxpayers by no means equates to the wealthiest Americans. The fatcats have always had ways to skate on taxes, and the Trump/GOP tax scam dramatically multiplied those opportunities.

Bottom line - the SALT cap cost taxpayers some $323 billion, and its brunt has fallen very heavily on ordinary Americans, especially in the Blue states. As to those fatcats who did have to declare some taxable income, the other goodies in the tax scam law more than made up for that for them. I think you finally realize that these facts are irrefutable.

Your snout must be raw by now from being rubbed in the dirt, which can mean but one thing - you will now declare victory!

;-)

This chart shows which wage earners would benefit from the SALT cap repeal:

You've made the claim that this Urban-Brookings Tax Policy Center chart is a lie. You've yet to provide one iota of evidence to refute the claim that this new tax policy is only hurting the rich. First, the numbers don't add up. People paying $20,000, $30,000, $50,000 or more in State taxes are not "middle class". Secondly you used that 10.9 million tax filer hurt. There are 150 million filers so that is the top 7.2% which fits in nicely as the chart above described. The vast majority going to the top 1 percent. Another sizeable chunk going to the top 5%. Together the top 10% of wager earners make up over 90% of those being hurt by the new tax law.....With 75% being the top 1%

I've given you specific numbers now and the sources they tie back into. Please provide me one that shows what wage brackets are being hurt, how much they are being hurt, and how that fits into your psychotic narrative. 10.9 million doesn't help you because you don't define who those people are. The Tax Policy Center did in the chart above.

You are dumb enough to say absolutely nothing to refute.....but you'll do it anyways. And you'll do it because an alt-left propaganda site said so with no wage breakdown. LMFAO.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/cuomos-budget-rich-high-taxes/

"I don't believe raising taxes on the rich," Cuomo said. "That would be the worst thing to do. You would just expand the shortfall. God forbid if the rich leave."

He's absolutely correct, though he'll no doubt get royally roasted by the far-left of the New York Democratic Party. The state already has a steeply progressive tax code. The top 1% of earners pay 46% of all the income taxes. That's punitive.

In support of his comments, Cuomo cited "anecdotal" evidence that showed high-income earners are leaving the high-tax Empire State for other low-tax states.

But the evidence isn't merely anecdotal. It's a fact.