• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NY Police turn their back to Di Blasio

DiBlassio should have said he felt sure his son would be safe around NYPD, but where he could find improvement in the NYPD and how it treated ALL citizens he would work with the police commissioner to do so.

His throwing PD under the bus like Obama did for his professor friend Gates is typical leadership found on the progressive liberal front when it comes to being able to maintain law and order day in and day out.

Jen

Senator
This is what Leftism is.
I am disgusted.

DiBlassio should have said he felt sure his son would be safe around NYPD, but where he could find improvement in the NYPD and how it treated ALL citizens he would work with the police commissioner to do so.

His throwing PD under the bus like Obama did for his professor friend Gates is typical leadership found on the progressive liberal front when it comes to being able to maintain law and order day in and day out.

Dino

Russian Asset
when he enters for presser on assassinated police officers.
Di Blasio brought it on himself.
He needs to quit and disappear.

This is the Scouge that the Left has brought to us.
http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-nypd-officers-turn-away-from-mayor-de-blasio-as-he-enters-police-presser/
If he has a shred of common decency he'll stay away from any police wake or funeral. If he decides he needs to be there like the phony he is he might think of bringing sharpton and his thugs for protection. It could get ugly if he defies the pba's wishes and shows up anyway.

Spamature

President
If he has a shred of common decency he'll stay away from any police wake or funeral. If he decides he needs to be there like the phony he is he might think of bringing sharpton and his thugs for protection. It could get ugly if he defies the pba's wishes and shows up anyway.
Wow ? So you're not pro union and think the mayor should give into their demands. Can not wait to see you stand up and support the teacher's union and the SIEU.

Dino

Russian Asset
Wow ? So you're not pro union and think the mayor should give into their demands. Can not wait to see you stand up and support the teacher's union and the SIEU.
Yeah, dream on.
Maybe you didn't get the point yet, but I'm against all of your Commie lefties of all stripes- including your horrible unions and the Commie mayor

Spamature

President
Yeah, dream on.
Maybe you didn't get the point yet, but I'm against all of your Commie lefties of all stripes- including your horrible unions and the Commie mayor
The PBA is a union. They are the official collective voice to those who do that job. Are you against the officers having a voice in the debate. I see these post where cons are basically saying that the police should quit doing their jobs out of anger over something their boss said. Which is no way to handle a public trust.

Last edited:

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
Yeah, dream on.
Great another ass hole that thinks everybody should work for minimum wage...In your dreams loser

gigi

Mayor
The PBA is a union. They are the official collective voice to the who do that job. Are against the officers having a voice in the debate. I see these post where cons are basically saying that the police should quit doing their jobs out of anger over something their boss said. Which is no way to handle a public trust.

Spin it why don't you? What thread are you reading?

Nobody said the cops should stop doing their jobs. di Blasio actually said he wanted his children to receive training so they could protect themselves from the cops. He also sat on his fat ass and did and said nothing in support of the NYPD when chants of "dead cops" were going on and two cops were beaten with hammers. He loves this all. My God, he's their boss.
So the cops told him in writing to stay away from their funerals if any of them should die on the job. And some people support their position due to the way he treated these men and women who risk their necks everyday.
Now he's really got egg on his face because two cops were killed and he's stuck between trying to spin it like he gives a damn and jumping up and down with joy like he wants to. Two less cops to threaten his kids, after all.

Spamature

President
Spin it why don't you? What thread are you reading?

Nobody said the cops should stop doing their jobs. di Blasio actually said he wanted his children to receive training so they could protect themselves from the cops. He also sat on his fat ass and did and said nothing in support of the NYPD when chants of "dead cops" were going on and two cops were beaten with hammers. He loves this all. My God, he's their boss.
So the cops told him in writing to stay away from their funerals if any of them should die on the job. And some people support their position due to the way he treated these men and women who risk their necks everyday.
Now he's really got egg on his face because two cops were killed and he's stuck between trying to spin it like he gives a damn and jumping up and down with joy like he wants to. Two less cops to threaten his kids, after all.
Again this message is coming from their union, the PBA. I only noted your support for a union demand upon management.

Dino

Russian Asset
Great another ass hole that thinks everybody should work for minimum wage...In your dreams loser
Not only is that totally untrue, I fail to see how you could have perceived that from the posts I, or anyone else, have written. It was truly a tangential off-topic dodge, wasn't it?

BRU

Mayor
If he had a shred of decency he wouldn't have implied parents should teach their kids to be fearful of cops or that Garners death was from 'centuries of racism'. That man's OWN family has publically stated they do not believe race played any role in his death. IMO....if he had any decency he would RESIGN and it's absolutely true those officers blood are on his hands.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
speaking of INSANE
it's not about unions dolt, it's about Da Balloon throwing his cops under the bus....
stop acting stupidly for all to witness........geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not only is that totally untrue, I fail to see how you could have perceived that from the posts I, or anyone else, have written. It was truly a tangential off-topic dodge, wasn't it?
when isn't a sally post off topic dodge.........a babbling drunk post hers are.