• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NY Times: Collusion Definitve Proof! Oh Boy. It's Over!

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Vice President Biden was heavily involved in mediating U.S. policy towards the Ukraine. When a Ukrainian prosecutor launched a corruption investigation into the energy company Hunter Biden was board member of, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to the country if the Ukrainian government did not fire the prosecutor........

different...Different...DIFFERENT!!!!! (stomps foot repeatedly)

My take is that they see that they were wrong and are now bailing to a more friendly site so they won't have to eat the crow that's about to be served to them here.
I'm sure they are all still welcome at Dummiecrap Underground.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
It's her turn... (really, third time the charm?)

:D
I still think Michelle Obama gets in (intentionally late so she doesn’t have to take as much bludgeoning/in-fighting as the alsorans). The media will most certainly push her to the front of the line, polls will favor her, ensuring all the plumb debate invitations, etc. She will be treated like royalty...blushing deferential odes to her regal countenance.

I also think this is why Barack Obama has been uncharacteristically mute regarding the candidates.

MrMike

Bless you all
I still think Michelle Obama gets in (intentionally late so she doesn’t have to take as much bludgeoning/in-fighting as the alsorans). The media will most certainly push her to the front of the line, polls will favor her, ensuring all the plumb debate invitations, etc. She will be treated like royalty...blushing deferential odes to her regal countenance.

I also think this is why Barack Obama has been uncharacteristically mute regarding the candidates.
Well.. Mooch covers all the bases:

= Black, Trannylike, Angry and Married to a Gay dude! :D