• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NY Times: Cuomo and de Blasio didn’t keep up with the outbreak

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
They aren't human or something ?

Indian live matter.

Don't you think so ?
of course they do, thats why i just called out your death wish....

ok, tell the readers, how has trump sentenced them to die? please do enlighten us.......

Spamature

President
of course they do, thats why i just called out your death wish....

ok, tell the readers, how has trump sentenced them to die? please do enlighten us.......
That was a statement of disgust. Having been warned about the infectiousness of this virus and blocking travel from China.

He packs a stadium full of people in the country right next to China.

Wow....

That was a statement of disgust. Having been warned about the infectiousness of this virus and blocking travel from China.

He packs a stadium full of people in the country right next to China.

Wow....
More bigotry from the death cult. Now you claim Indians don't have the intelligence or the free will to decide whether or not they'll attend an event.

Despicable.

Spamature

President
More bigotry from the death cult. Now you claim Indians don't have the intelligence or the free will to decide whether or not they'll attend an event.

Despicable.
I am telling you he could have requested the event be cancelled considering what he knew and when he knew it.

Instead he risked tens of thousands of lives to stroke his ego.

DEPLORABLE !

I am telling you he could have requested the event be cancelled considering what he knew and when he knew it.

DEPLORABLE !
It wasn't Trump's event, it was the Indian prime minister's. Your beef is with him, but now that we know you don't actually view Indians as human, don't bother.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

DEPLORABLE !
see. dudes right.... you figure death was the goal? or death is your goal?

Spamature

President
It wasn't Trump's event, it was the Indian prime minister's. Your beef is with him, but now that we know you don't actually view Indians as human, don't bother.
His name is plastered on the grounds of the stadium and you say it was not his event.

It is an event he could have requested be cancelled and most certainly not attended it their govt ignored the risk.

But he could not pass up a chance to have his ego stroked, now could he ?

Spamature

President
see. dudes right.... you figure death was the goal? or death is your goal?
I believe he did care. It as a chance to be the center of attention at a YUGE event.

The lives of the little people no matter when those rewards are on the line.

Just like he would have called people to pack churches this weekend except cowed down by the fact that it would have looked bad and hurt his election chances in people became infected by it. This shows he was not even paying attention to the safety of the public at that time. Because you have to know the experts were warning him against it and he went out a floated the idea anyway.

His name is plastered on the grounds of the stadium and you say it was not his event.

It is an event he could have requested be cancelled and most certainly not attended it their govt ignored the risk.

But he could not pass up a chance to have his ego stroked, now could he ?
Correct, it was not his event, as you explained.