• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NYC Health Dept admits COVID deaths usually caused by something else!!!!

The skeptics have said this for weeks. If someone with covid dies, the CDC says they died of covid even though it is far more likely they died of cancer or a stroke or whatever. NYC says they have had 1100 covid deaths but that is way way too high.

april 1 2020 Data released by the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene on Wednesday revealed that the vast majority of coronavirus patients, who were treated at NYC facilities but ultimately died as a result of the virus, had at least one underlying health condition.

The data, which reflects events and activities as of April 1, 2020 at 9:30 a.m. ET, showed that the majority of coronavirus-related deaths in the city — 1,139 based on the data provided in the release — involved individuals with underlying illnesses or conditions. Those, according to NYC Health, include lung disease, cancer, diabetes, immunodeficiency, heart disease, hypertension, asthma, kidney disease, and GI/ liver disease.

The data set divides the groups in three categories — age, sex, and borough. It reflected the broader trend of the coronavirus having a more devastating impact on individuals 75 and over. However, it also revealed that, across every age group, the majority of those who passed away as a result of the virus had some type of underlying health condition

It's a hoax, people. It's just the flu. The world economy has been crashing since last september and the world leaders need a scapegoat for the mess they caused, The american press has the added incentive of hurting trump.

Jack4freedom

Governor
It's a hoax, people. It's just the flu. The world economy has been crashing since last september and the world leaders need a scapegoat for the mess they caused, The american press has the added incentive of hurting trump.
After watching The President for the last 10 days, if this is a hoax as you say, he is definitely in on it. Either that or he is a hapless fool. Take your pick.

EatTheRich

President
That is not what your link says. It says that most of those who died had an underlying health condition. That doesn’t mean that it wasn’t the virus that suddenly made the condition so acute it ended up leading to death.

That is not what your link says. It says that most of those who died had an underlying health condition. That doesn’t mean that it wasn’t the virus that suddenly made the condition so acute it ended up leading to death.
So you're saying we don't know for sure what they died of??? So why is cause of death always listed as covid?

The skeptics have said this for weeks. If someone with covid dies, the CDC says they died of covid even though it is far more likely they died of cancer or a stroke or whatever. NYC says they have had 1100 covid deaths but that is way way too high.

Yeah, it's all fake, hold a party to tell your friends.

Mick

The Right is always right
After watching The President for the last 10 days, if this is a hoax as you say, he is definitely in on it. Either that or he is a hapless fool. Take your pick.
You think that vastly different death rates in countries happened by "chance"? The smell of the feces on your sidewalks must be rotting out more left wing brain cells.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's like AIDS. Many don't die from the affliction itself, but it weakens them so they die of some other ailment.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You think that vastly different death rates in countries happened by "chance"? The smell of the feces on your sidewalks must be rotting out more left wing brain cells.
And, for people who don't have that many brain cells left, this could be fatal.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Like I said it takes an autopsy and toxicology testing to determine cause of death. Imagine if the government said that everyone who died of the common cold (Coronavirus) died of the common cold...………….. If they did this than the common cold would be a global pandemic

reason10

Governor
Folks, we should look at this objectively. AGAIN, the Obama HNIC virus killed 12,000 Americans. So far the Pelosi/Schumer Flu has killed HALF that number.

And this virus is all over the world. For the uneducated ass holes to somehow blame President Trump for this, I think the facts say otherwise. But the hype in all this has that fcking moron Joe actually feeling sorry for, of all places, IRAN. (Then again, his former boss just GAVE those animals over a $150 BILLION in American taxpayer cash. I wonder how many masks and ventilators they could have bought with that if they hadn't spend that money financing Hezbollah and ISIS.)

There could be a case to be made that the panic from this virus is worse than the virus. But the science is clear. There has been massive testing and a large group of people have tested positive for this virus.

I'm not as afraid of the death toll from this virus as I am of the effect it is having on the Trump economy, (which is the greatest economy in history.) After all, if groups of undisciplined animals in blue states want to flout the law, take to the streets and party, maybe the pandemic will take them out of the gene pool and out of the voting rolls. Almost everything has a silver lining.

EatTheRich

President
Folks, we should look at this objectively. AGAIN, the Obama HNIC virus killed 12,000 Americans. So far the Pelosi/Schumer Flu has killed HALF that number.

And this virus is all over the world. For the uneducated ass holes to somehow blame President Trump for this, I think the facts say otherwise. But the hype in all this has that fcking moron Joe actually feeling sorry for, of all places, IRAN. (Then again, his former boss just GAVE those animals over a $150 BILLION in American taxpayer cash. I wonder how many masks and ventilators they could have bought with that if they hadn't spend that money financing Hezbollah and ISIS.)

There could be a case to be made that the panic from this virus is worse than the virus. But the science is clear. There has been massive testing and a large group of people have tested positive for this virus.

I'm not as afraid of the death toll from this virus as I am of the effect it is having on the Trump economy, (which is the greatest economy in history.) After all, if groups of undisciplined animals in blue states want to flout the law, take to the streets and party, maybe the pandemic will take them out of the gene pool and out of the voting rolls. Almost everything has a silver lining.
Give it a week, then we can talk about how many have died.

Mostly not young, healthy people, but old people who largely vote Republican.

The economy was a balloon about to burst, this was just the pinprick that made it happen.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
So,it's a plot now?

What's the goal....to eke out more trillions? unemploy the masses?

i dont get the game...