• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NYC Health Dept admits COVID deaths usually caused by something else!!!!

EatTheRich

President
So,it's a plot now?

What's the goal....to eke out more trillions? unemploy the masses?

i dont get the game...
Huh? Seems when you left honest discourse behind you started becoming unintelligible. Did someone say “it” was a plot? Who? What?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Huh? Seems when you left honest discourse behind you started becoming unintelligible. Did someone say “it” was a plot? Who? What?
Sorry maybe you and I aren't reading the same thread? Or perhaps English is not your first language and you didn't understand? The initial postings suggested that this is all a flu and it's some sort of hoax is being perpetrated. So I asked if it was a plot of some kind. Meaning, and you tell me, is it that the entire world's economy is currently being cratered because of some supposed minor flu?

or did you divine some other meaning out of the implication that this was some sort of hoax?

Mick

The Right is always right
If someone with terminal cancer gets shot in the face, he still died of a gunshot.
Yes, and if someone with Covid dies of a gunshot to the face it still dead due to a gunshot even though many precincts list in the Covid-19 death tally due to "complications" due to simple positive diagnosis at the time. Thanks for proving the point.

FakeName

Governor
Yes, and if someone with Covid dies of a gunshot to the face it still dead due to a gunshot even though many precincts list in the Covid-19 death tally due to "complications" due to simple positive diagnosis at the time. Thanks for proving the point.
If someone with "underlying conditions" gets Covid 19 and dies, the cause of death is covid 19 just like if someone with underlying conditions gets shot in the face, the cause of death is a gunshot wound.

Now do you understand?

BobbyT

Governor
Example of a single gunshot death being attributed to the Covid virus?

Mick

If someone with "underlying conditions" gets Covid 19 and dies, the cause of death is covid 19 just like if someone with underlying conditions gets shot in the face, the cause of death is a gunshot wound.

Now do you understand?
You are purposely missing the point. Many of these "underlying conditions" were on the verge of passing anyway. Covid was moot point to some. This is exactly what accounts for most of the difference between fatality rates in different nations. People who die in car wrecks while being Covid19 positive are being labeled as Covid 19 deaths in some reporting. A simple positive diagnosis is all that is needed to list them in the fatalities. A person can die with Covid where the Covid is not responsible? Especially people who are at the end of their lives. You understand that, correct?

FakeName

Governor
You are purposely missing the point. Many of these "underlying conditions" were on the verge of passing anyway. Covid was moot point to some. This is exactly what accounts for most of the difference between fatality rates in different nations. People who die in car wrecks while being Covid19 positive are being labeled as Covid 19 deaths in some reporting. A simple positive diagnosis is all that is needed to list them in the fatalities. A person can die with Covid where the Covid is not responsible? Especially people who are at the end of their lives. You understand that, correct?
No you are missing the point. if someone with underlying conditions, even terminal ones, gets covid and dies the cause of death is covid, just like if someone with terminal cancer gets shot in the face the cause of death is the gunshot wound.

You understand that correct?

Mick

No you are missing the point. if someone with underlying conditions, even terminal ones, gets covid and dies the cause of death is covid
This is often the case....but not ALWAYS. You act like a sick person cannot die unless they covid. Think, faker.

And you didn't address the vastly different reporting numbers by country which is largely of function of what they are reporting death causes to. Try again.

EatTheRich

President
Sorry maybe you and I aren't reading the same thread? Or perhaps English is not your first language and you didn't understand? The initial postings suggested that this is all a flu and it's some sort of hoax is being perpetrated. So I asked if it was a plot of some kind. Meaning, and you tell me, is it that the entire world's economy is currently being cratered because of some supposed minor flu?

or did you divine some other meaning out of the implication that this was some sort of hoax?
Oh, gotcha. I apologize but maybe it would help if you quoted the person you are responding to in your reply.

Days

Commentator
I'm sure that's it.
I rather doubt that, enormously. At the same time, his point that this virus is being hyped is a valid one. I wouldn't call it a hoax, I think it was hyped for different reasons than just an excuse for world economy tanking, I think this social engineering has been a desire of WHO for some years now, and this virus was engineered to fit the bill.

Look the medical community labels it SARS-CoV-2, for a reason, it is the same strain of virus as SARS1, and as such it is treatable, and everyone already knew where to look for a cure...

• These scientists said they have previously done research on coronaviruses like SARS and MERS, which led to the discovery.
  • Dr. Andrea Gambotto, associate professor of surgery at the Pitt School of Medicine, said in a statement: “These two viruses, which are closely related to SARS-CoV-2, teach us that a particular protein, called a spike protein, is important for inducing immunity against the virus. We knew exactly where to fight this new virus.”
LINK:
University of Pittsburgh scientists believe they have a potential coronavirus vaccine
University of Pittsburgh researchers believe they found a cure
By Herb Scribner@HerbScribner Apr 3, 2020, 1:00pm MDT