• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

NYC...on the road to sh&t city

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
NYC......is a sewer and BLDM

I don't need a Badge to ask you of that post you posted in Announcements & Feedback and should have figured it was meant for when YOU post anything not related to topic, just other members and not surprised you dodged and replied with some childish bs.

I've already had my fillet, baked tater and sweet ice tea.
I don't care for NYC too much either.

I am glad that you had a nice dinner. It's still light outside so maybe you could go out to the backyard and play......

Decency flees...evil and indolence reigns
We have a Mayor who is more concerned with painting "Black Lives Matter" across the street from Trump Tower then practically anything else.

Which by the way, if you care about black lives or just life in general, then stop supporting BLM.

The money that BLM is extorting from Corporations and others are all being sent to the DNC. This leads me to believe that all this is being done on purpose.

And Obama didn't shoot four people in Benghazi, and Bush didn't draft up thousands of unwise mortgages, and etc.

The buck stops at the top; that doesn't stop just because the one at the top is incompetent.
So Trump should dump DeBlasio and put Guiliani back in to clean up the leftist mess imported from shithole countries?

Zam-Zam

Senator

Decency flees...evil and indolence reigns

Two headlines:

De Blasio On Shifting $1 Billion From NYPD: 'We Think It's The Right Thing To Do'

9 Dead, at Least 42 Shot in Roughly 15 Hours as NYC Violence Rages Over Weekend

NYPD leadership called out city officials on Twitter, demanding action and pleading for help to stop the overwhelming violence

So....Call a social worker?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Two headlines:

De Blasio On Shifting $1 Billion From NYPD: 'We Think It's The Right Thing To Do'

9 Dead, at Least 42 Shot in Roughly 15 Hours as NYC Violence Rages Over Weekend

NYPD leadership called out city officials on Twitter, demanding action and pleading for help to stop the overwhelming violence

So....Call a social worker?

Yup.