• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

'O' orders Satates to stop November Food Stamps

This is exactly the behavior for which the African warlords and other unsavory tyrants are notorious. They withhold food (usually acquired via foreign aid) until their people are starving and ready to kill, then set them loose on a designated target/scapegoat who has been assigned blame for the lack of food. In this case, that will be "Republicans", so essentially the welfare junkies will be targeting whoever they think is responsible for the lack of EBT funds. And who do you think that will be?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
This is exactly the behavior for which the African warlords and other unsavory tyrants are notorious. They withhold food (usually acquired via foreign aid) until their people are starving and ready to kill, then set them loose on a designated target/scapegoat who has been assigned blame for the lack of food. In this case, that will be "Republicans", so essentially the welfare junkies will be targeting whoever they think is responsible for the lack of EBT funds. And who do you think that will be?
same as when 'O' used the "if I had a son" bs.and blacks increased number of whites murdered........especially elderly whites.......easy targets may not be as easy this go round√

oh this will be interesting, the 'O' voters went on food stamp flash mobs when food stamps were down for 15 hours, just think what they will do if down for a month::

http://www.examiner.com/article/media-blackout-obama-has-ordered-states-to-stop-food-stamp-payments-next-month

NC has already sent the order from 'O' out to food stamp departments........√
Did you see the interview in DC yesterday. They blame W for all of this, even for the O'bungle Care sign up fiasco. LOL. The Dinosaurs are dead cuz W didn't deflect the asteroid that killed them.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Will an EBT card work for ammunition as well as food?

Just wondering
there are stores that have signs in their windows that say EBT cards can be used for alcohol/cigarettes...........haven't seen any of ammo..but it probably happens√

UPNYA2

Mayor
Will an EBT card work for ammunition as well as food?

Just wondering
Sure they can.

Ok, not DIRECTLY it can't, but it COULD be used to purchase food for someone in exchange for, say one half of what the food cost in cash, then the cash can be used to buy the ammo.

I know of a couple of women who do this with their co-workers to get cash to buy themselves alcohol and such, it isn't hard nor even out of the ordinary as far as I see.

And again, when it comes to matters such as this I do not deal in, "perhaps", "in SOME instances" or "well I read....", I speak only of what I personally see, know, LIVE...........