• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

:-O

J

JoeBlam

Yep, it's me alright. Got a note that claimed the governor had commuted my sentence and that I'd be welcome here again. Not to plow old ground, but my demise here wasn't about anything I did other than earn $100 the old owner couldn't or wouldn't pay me. But the strange part was getting ambushed by old foes from BB.....I always figured they needed me to make a name for themselves but I reckon revenge was in order for battles long past....no worries, if I'd had my thumb on an ejection seat button I might have sent a couple of them out through the moon-roof. Anyway, I ain't here to cause a ruckus.....just to keep up with what became of some of you.

Days

Commentator
direct from cactus country... how are the cactus doing these days?

I was BotF and moneybox, I dont think we've met and I guess I missed the ruckus if there was one, here. howdy-do Joe, welcome back, I guess.

Spamature

President
Yep, it's me alright. Got a note that claimed the governor had commuted my sentence and that I'd be welcome here again. Not to plow old ground, but my demise here wasn't about anything I did other than earn $100 the old owner couldn't or wouldn't pay me. But the strange part was getting ambushed by old foes from BB.....I always figured they needed me to make a name for themselves but I reckon revenge was in order for battles long past....no worries, if I'd had my thumb on an ejection seat button I might have sent a couple of them out through the moon-roof. Anyway, I ain't here to cause a ruckus.....just to keep up with what became of some of you.
What you didn't get the cream pies ? What a ripoff.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You're not here to cause a ruckus? Let the countdown begin...

Glad to see you're still vertical. Hope all is well.

More or less.

;-)

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Dude!

J

JoeBlam

You're not here to cause a ruckus? Let the countdown begin...

Glad to see you're still vertical. Hope all is well.

More or less.

;-)
Howdy...still got a ruckus or two up my sleeve...we'll see how it goes.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Let's see, let's see..

:-X ?

Spamature

President
What was your handle in BB?
The same as here until I lost it when a bunch of us libs got kicked for voting Dreadpirate's post front page of Slate's recommended reading and refused to take our votes down . After that I had to change Partisan to get back on.

Lol, hey there KingBlam, are you bringing Greenridge fella with you?

rock 'n roll ;-)

J

JoeBlam

Lol, hey there KingBlam, are you bringing Greenridge fella with you?

rock 'n roll ;-)
Howdy Queen! Sorry to tell you that Greenie was killed and eaten by feral hogs out behind his compound. All they found was his belt buckle and a gold toof.