• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

:-O

J

JoeBlam

The same as here until I lost it when a bunch of us libs got kicked for voting Dreadpirate's post front page of Slate's recommended reading and refused to take our votes down . After that I had to change Partisan to get back on.
Dreadpirate taught us how to post jpgs and gifs.....I owe him part of my legacy there. I'll add you to my list of BBers back in the day.

Howdy Queen! Sorry to tell you that Greenie was killed and eaten by feral hogs out behind his compound. All they found was his belt buckle and a gold toof.
Jesus! My God --- really? Oh God, Oh God ------- I thought he had moved into a love nest, that is the saddest news ----

J

JoeBlam

he was on another site just days ago....
Sure thing...and Elvis was spotted driving Trump's limo and "just days ago" Prince and MJ were seen holding hands at the Mall of the Americas.

J

JoeBlam

After I went away - I remembered that one about the hogs - Blam got me there for a mo, that is 1 to him eh? mmmmm if he hangs around I'll get him back, patience I have plenty of ;)
Why would I deceive thee, my Queen?

J

JoeBlam

ginger?
i dont have red hair..

do you have hair?
how many?

do you keep them in a jar?
with teds balls?
or your own?
You ain't very good at this, Ginger....maybe you should go do your nails...take a Midol....try on some new nylons.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You ain't very good at this, Ginger....maybe you should go do your nails...take a Midol....try on some new nylons.

give me some recommendations of your favorite colors and styles...i understand your quite the fashion queen...

J

JoeBlam

give me some recommendations of your favorite colors and styles...i understand your quite the fashion queen...
Okay, you've wasted a couple minutes of my time, rookie......practice a little before you step to me next time, Ginger....you're not ready for the Show.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Okay, you've wasted a couple minutes of my time, rookie......practice a little before you step to me next time, Ginger....you're not ready for the Show.

dont run away now joey,,,im just warming up...

you seem to think very highly of your abilities..

when are you going to show them?

Why would I deceive thee, my Queen?
I don't know pet - I really don't know - But now that there are two conflicting stories I have put out feelers myself - If and when I get any replies I'll get back to you. If what you say is true Blam - it really is terribly sad :(

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
I don't know pet - I really don't know - But now that there are two conflicting stories I have put out feelers myself - If and when I get any replies I'll get back to you. If what you say is true Blam - it really is terribly sad :(

greenie is a friend of mine going way back...i just looked for the post i referred to and found it was another poster with the same nic...he left another site a while back [we were on 3]...

now i realize we havent been conversing for quite a while...i hope he is ok...

but if what joe says is true,,,its indeed a sad thing to hear...

J

JoeBlam

Let not your heart be troubled....my brother (and SB's daddy) has vanished into thin air. I can't say more here other than I'm watching the little newspaper in his area for an obit. I thought by now his "big son" would let me know what's happened but silence there too. The hog tale was only a tale....I saw what you said on Fish's page and wasn't sure if we were still friendly.

Let not your heart be troubled....my brother (and SB's daddy) has vanished into thin air. I can't say more here other than I'm watching the little newspaper in his area for an obit. I thought by now his "big son" would let me know what's happened but silence there too. The hog tale was only a tale....I saw what you said on Fish's page and wasn't sure if we were still friendly.
We are still cool Blam

What ever I said, I don't remember, it would have been because I do not and have never liked the moderating on here and never believed anyone should have been banned -

Mmmmm it is possible that Greenie moved away, began a new life, I'll try to find out.

Glad the hog story isn't true though xxx

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"

all snark aside..if you find an obit,,please cut and paste it...

J

JoeBlam

We are still cool Blam

What ever I said, I don't remember, it would have been because I do not and have never liked the moderating on here and never believed anyone should have been banned -

Mmmmm it is possible that Greenie moved away, began a new life, I'll try to find out.

Glad the hog story isn't true though xxx

greenie is a friend of mine going way back...i just looked for the post i referred to and found it was another poster with the same nic...he left another site a while back [we were on 3]...

now i realize we havent been conversing for quite a while...i hope he is ok...

but if what joe says is true,,,its indeed a sad thing to hear...
I will find out --- it just might take a while xxx