• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

:-O

why would someone lie about that?

for what purpose?
Because his mate seemed to have fallen off the Planet, just up and disappeared and mmm a bit of poetic licence shall we say ;-)

Let it go pet, Greenie is a friend of both of yours --- and Blam hasn't got his feet under the table yet ---- we don't want the all of the returners disappearing the moment they arrive! Especially if they are the enemy - where is the fun if they are zapped!

Let not your heart be troubled....my brother (and SB's daddy) has vanished into thin air. I can't say more here other than I'm watching the little newspaper in his area for an obit. I thought by now his "big son" would let me know what's happened but silence there too. The hog tale was only a tale....I saw what you said on Fish's page and wasn't sure if we were still friendly.
He says he was not well a while back but is 100% now - and send his regards to you.

He doesn't want to do the boards any more he said so I don't think we shall be seeing him here BUT we never know eh?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You're the one who lied about him appearing on another board.
i explained that...now explain why you lied about your friend...

make it a good one,,cause im going to be on you like stink on shit...count on it...

J

JoeBlam

He says he was not well a while back but is 100% now - and send his regards to you.

He doesn't want to do the boards any more he said so I don't think we shall be seeing him here BUT we never know eh?
Hmmm...I know you owe me one so I'm going to need Greenie's actual name initials to confirm this suspected hooey.....

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Hmmm...I know you owe me one so I'm going to need Greenie's actual name initials to confirm this suspected hooey.....

trying to think of reason you betrayed your friend?

how much time do you think you will need?
cause i've got other *edited* to hammer...

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JoeBlam

i explained that...now explain why you lied about your friend...

make it a good one,,cause im going to be on you like stink on shit...count on it...
You couldn't be "on me" in your wildest dreams, Ginger....you got no chops...these childish "snarks" are just a sissy hiding behind a keyboard...

J

JoeBlam

trying to think of reason you betrayed your friend?

how much time do you think you will need?
cause i've got other idiots to hammer...
"hammer"? Try leaving the house sometime and try this crap with a real person....I believe that might solve your issues with reality, boy.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
You couldn't be "on me" in your wildest dreams, Ginger....you got no chops...these childish "snarks" are just a sissy hiding behind a keyboard...

like you do tough guy,,your all hat and no cattle...

im the real deal...online and in person...

now tell us why you lied...tough guy...

J

JoeBlam

You're the "real deal"? Like your "don't even think about it" horseshit? Damn...thats some kinda skeery!

J

JoeBlam

See, the difference between you and me is I am a tough guy...way past your little imagination so how about you change course and talk about pedicures or something you're more familiar with than combat.....sound good, Ginger?

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
See, the difference between you and me is I am a tough guy...way past your little imagination so how about you change course and talk about pedicures or something you're more familiar with than combat.....sound good, Ginger?

who is this ginger you obsess over?

you are nothing...what 70 now?
and you NEVER served..show us that picture of you outcountry,,you know, the one with your back to the camera...

you like to threaten girls,,i like to smack those that do around..its a hobby...

you drew first blood,,i plan on drawing last...

:cool: Nah, no need for the gloves KingBlam, my pay backs are only ever silly nonsenses - unless you insist of course

I can't out a poster, not even one who isn't posting! Ya want to get me banned! ;)

Really he is OK, he has just drop out of the scene for a while as far as I understood it -

Knocked himself out in the Deer season he said but is recovered now.

J

JoeBlam

:cool: Nah, no need for the gloves KingBlam, my pay backs are only ever silly nonsenses - unless you insist of course

I can't out a poster, not even one who isn't posting! Ya want to get me banned! ;)

Really he is OK, he has just drop out of the scene for a while as far as I understood it -

Knocked himself out in the Deer season he said but is recovered now.
See, this is what I mean.....three initials aren't outing anybody....please confirm or I have to presume this is fantasy....sorry.