• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

:-O

Caroljo

Senator
:cool: Nah, no need for the gloves KingBlam, my pay backs are only ever silly nonsenses - unless you insist of course

I can't out a poster, not even one who isn't posting! Ya want to get me banned! ;)

Really he is OK, he has just drop out of the scene for a while as far as I understood it -

Knocked himself out in the Deer season he said but is recovered now.
I have an idea that's a smart decision Queen....who really thinks any of us would give him or anyone else someone's initials or any information so they can track them down???? My God, some people are just ignorant. Why not just be happy he's still kicking?

I have an idea that's a smart decision Queen....who really thinks any of us would give him or anyone else someone's initials or any information so they can track them down???? My God, some people are just ignorant. Why not just be happy he's still kicking?
Blam is just playing :rolleyes: I suspect that he can e-mail Greenie just as well as I can, tut tut tut Blam lol

play on .... te he

Did give me a fright for a minute though --- and then I thought mmmm I am sure I have heard that hog story before somewhere --- mmmmm so I sent out the Cavalry - by way of e-mails ;-)

J

JoeBlam

I'm probably the only one here who knows his real name, whoever you are. His initials are his email addy with some numbers. As far as "tracking him down", he's invited me to his compound several times. I think an apology is in order here.

Caroljo

Senator
I'm probably the only one here who knows his real name, whoever you are. His initials are his email addy with some numbers. As far as "tracking him down", he's invited me to his compound several times. I think an apology is in order here.
Why should I apologize for something I didn't know about? My comment to Queen was not to dis you...I would never give any information about anyone on a public message board TO anyone. It's not a smart idea. If he's invited you, then I would assume he told you where he lives. All of that is up to him....not up to Queen or anyone else here to give you the information you're asking for. If he happens to tell her to give you the information, then she could send you a private message. If he doesn't, then that may mean he doesn't want you to have it.

J

JoeBlam

Why should I apologize for something I didn't know about? My comment to Queen was not to dis you...I would never give any information about anyone on a public message board TO anyone. It's not a smart idea. If he's invited you, then I would assume he told you where he lives. All of that is up to him....not up to Queen or anyone else here to give you the information you're asking for. If he happens to tell her to give you the information, then she could send you a private message. If he doesn't, then that may mean he doesn't want you to have it.

J

JoeBlam

What's so crazy about that? It's stupid to assume someone is going to give you info on themselves or anyone else!
Where are you getting the impression I don't know who and where Greenie is? And why are you butting in on a conversation between me and QueenT?

J

JoeBlam

He says he was not well a while back but is 100% now - and send his regards to you.

He doesn't want to do the boards any more he said so I don't think we shall be seeing him here BUT we never know eh?
It was his son "lil Greenie" you spoke to...he emailed me today with more details. He said his Pa "went down cuttin" and kilt the hog that kilt him. Funny thing about it is he mentioned Greenie was wanted by the Federals. I believe he may have faked his own demise to get them off his trail. If that's the case then leaving a toof behind was a good trick...(one I taught him by the way) and seems to have worked so far. No funeral is planned at this time and "lil Greenie" has his Pa's toof in a mason jar under the kitchen sink.

Caroljo

Senator
Where are you getting the impression I don't know who and where Greenie is? And why are you butting in on a conversation between me and QueenT?
You were asking her for information...if you knew it, why ask?

Also, this is an open board. If you don't want me responding, put me on ignore. Simple.

It was his son "lil Greenie" you spoke to...he emailed me today with more details. He said his Pa "went down cuttin" and kilt the hog that kilt him. Funny thing about it is he mentioned Greenie was wanted by the Federals. I believe he may have faked his own demise to get them off his trail. If that's the case then leaving a toof behind was a good trick...(one I taught him by the way) and seems to have worked so far. No funeral is planned at this time and "lil Greenie" has his Pa's toof in a mason jar under the kitchen sink.
Oh gosh, I don't know the ins and outs Blam but I put feelers out in more than one direction and am satisfied that Greenie is ok - He had been ill but is ok now - I haven't asked for the details nor will I but honest he is ok where ever he is, whatever circumstance he is in .

J

JoeBlam

You were asking her for information...if you knew it, why ask?

Also, this is an open board. If you don't want me responding, put me on ignore. Simple.
If you'd read the thread you'd know I was testing her but hey, thanks for the heads-up on this being an "open board"....I didn't know that.

J

JoeBlam

Oh gosh, I don't know the ins and outs Blam but I put feelers out in more than one direction and am satisfied that Greenie is ok - He had been ill but is ok now - I haven't asked for the details nor will I but honest he is ok where ever he is, whatever circumstance he is in .
Hopefully the nationwide manhunt for him will be suspended and the resources put to better use.