• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Believes He Alone Is The Law In America

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Rule Of Law: First, the president issues unlawful executive orders giving illegal immigrants amnesty. Then, he dares an equal branch of government to vote on his orders' legality so he can veto it. Is he establishing a monarchy?

While speaking at a town hall meeting Wednesday night at Florida International University, President Obama clearly indicated that he believes he is the final authority on law in this country. He will not tolerate dissent.

"If Mr. McConnell, the leader of the Senate, and the Speaker of the House, John Boehner, want to have a vote on whether what I'm doing is legal or not, they can have that vote. I will veto that vote, because I'm absolutely confident that what we're doing is the right thing to do," he told a group organized by Democratic Rep. Jose Diaz-Balart.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/022715-741325-obama-says-hes-the-law-and-will-rebuke-anyone-who-says-he-isnt.htm#ixzz3TFEavowv
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

He is a democrat...that means he doesn't really understand how this constitutional thingy works.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
whenever you put a radical malcontent into a position of power, the results are always contrary to existing rules/law...

the same principle that governs those with "napoleon syndrome" [little man]...

they compensate for their own percieved flaws by overreacting/nonaction when faced with problems beyond their mental capacity...