• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama concedes global warming is a hoax . . buys Hawaii mansion

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/president-obama-buying-magnum-p-house-hawaii-article-1.2156151

Brrrr . . .it’s not that cold here this morning – only about 32 (15 degrees below normal) in the greater DC/Baltimore region. But it’s the 4-7 inches of snow predicted that has people rolling their eyes. Various state and municipal department of transportations have announced their snow removal budgets have been used up already.

But that’s NOT pertinent to the Obama concession on global warming, since he typically does not drive a car, shovel his own sidewalk or do anything else which the rest of us mortals must contend with. He get takes “chopper one” for a quick hop to Andrews AF base, and boards Air Force one when he has a vacation scheduled in Hawaii.

Did I just say vacation? Nix that. The Obama’s have evidently just a bought a home there. And not just any home. The mansion formerly used for the TV show “Magnum PI”. Sans Ferrari, I presume. How much did it cost? $8.7 Million. But the mortgage is for nearly $10 million, suggesting not only that this is a no money down deal (yeah, if you or I tried to get that we’d be told those were “non conforming risky mortgages”) but also that substantial renovations will take place to turn Magnum’s oceanfront estate into a residence fit for a president.

Yes – consider that. This is an OCEANFRONT property boys and girl. This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what a global warming groupie would buy, if he actually believed the headlines, no?
Not only is Hawaii already one of the warmest places in America (another is Los Angeles, where Al Gore bought HIS mansion), but the oceanfront site of Obama's mansion clearly indicates that rising sea levels are not even on his radar scope, eh?

But to be fair, there are a lot of perfectly good reasons to buy waterfront property in Hawaii, even if you’re undecided on whether 35 years of failed predictions indicate a trend. Consider the following:

· Hawaii has GREAT public schools – unlike DC or Chicago

· No budgetary crisis, or impending bankruptcy due to runaway public employee pensions/benefits

· Although the income tax is “very high”, a substantial part of Hawaii’s revenue comes from hotel, restaurant, and air travel taxes which put Hawaii out of reach as vacation place for many of us. Hawaii is, however, the number one honeymoon destination for affluent Japanese, and is catching on with mega rich Chinese communist party members, too.

· One thing you won’t find a lot of in Hawaii though is “people of color”. Blacks and hispanics are vastly UNDER represented, compared to the 48 continental United States. However, I don’t believe the Obama’s are moving there to avoid diversity. I’m sure Tiger Woods, Eric Holder, Jeh Johnson and other acquaintances will regularly be on the guest list.

Of course, this is all just speculation, even if a half dozen various websites are claiming it’s true. We won’t know for sure until inauguaration day 2017, when the Obamas board a jet for their future home. And LAST year’s rumor – a residence in North Carolina golf community – I was skeptical of that even befor it was debunked.

I just couldn’t imagine BHO feeling comfortable in a “red state” which regularly elects retired NASCAR drivers to represent them on Capitol Hill.

Good luck, Barack, Michelle, Malia and Dropsy. And you also, presidential dogs Bo and whatever your stunt double is named. Good thing these are portugese water dogs. If the rising sea level thing does somehow turnout to be true, they can make a swim for it, and save themselves.

Full disclosure – Hawaii is overrun by feral hogs, and it’s considered an environmental crisis. My choice of dogs, if I was to move there, would be a “Florida Cracker Cur” like they use on some of the hogzilla reality TV shows. Yes – this is an actual breed, you can google it. Very tough on pigs, and more obedient than a pit bull. Or congress.

Dino

Russian Asset

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/president-obama-buying-magnum-p-house-hawaii-article-1.2156151

Brrrr . . .it’s not that cold here this morning – only about 32 (15 degrees below normal) in the greater DC/Baltimore region. But it’s the 4-7 inches of snow predicted that has people rolling their eyes. Various state and municipal department of transportations have announced their snow removal budgets have been used up already.

But that’s NOT pertinent to the Obama concession on global warming, since he typically does not drive a car, shovel his own sidewalk or do anything else which the rest of us mortals must contend with. He get takes “chopper one” for a quick hop to Andrews AF base, and boards Air Force one when he has a vacation scheduled in Hawaii.

Did I just say vacation? Nix that. The Obama’s have evidently just a bought a home there. And not just any home. The mansion formerly used for the TV show “Magnum PI”. Sans Ferrari, I presume. How much did it cost? $8.7 Million. But the mortgage is for nearly $10 million, suggesting not only that this is a no money down deal (yeah, if you or I tried to get that we’d be told those were “non conforming risky mortgages”) but also that substantial renovations will take place to turn Magnum’s oceanfront estate into a residence fit for a president.

Yes – consider that. This is an OCEANFRONT property boys and girl. This is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what a global warming groupie would buy, if he actually believed the headlines, no?
Not only is Hawaii already one of the warmest places in America (another is Los Angeles, where Al Gore bought HIS mansion), but the oceanfront site of Obama's mansion clearly indicates that rising sea levels are not even on his radar scope, eh?

But to be fair, there are a lot of perfectly good reasons to buy waterfront property in Hawaii, even if you’re undecided on whether 35 years of failed predictions indicate a trend. Consider the following:

· Hawaii has GREAT public schools – unlike DC or Chicago

· No budgetary crisis, or impending bankruptcy due to runaway public employee pensions/benefits

· Although the income tax is “very high”, a substantial part of Hawaii’s revenue comes from hotel, restaurant, and air travel taxes which put Hawaii out of reach as vacation place for many of us. Hawaii is, however, the number one honeymoon destination for affluent Japanese, and is catching on with mega rich Chinese communist party members, too.

· One thing you won’t find a lot of in Hawaii though is “people of color”. Blacks and hispanics are vastly UNDER represented, compared to the 48 continental United States. However, I don’t believe the Obama’s are moving there to avoid diversity. I’m sure Tiger Woods, Eric Holder, Jeh Johnson and other acquaintances will regularly be on the guest list.

Of course, this is all just speculation, even if a half dozen various websites are claiming it’s true. We won’t know for sure until inauguaration day 2017, when the Obamas board a jet for their future home. And LAST year’s rumor – a residence in North Carolina golf community – I was skeptical of that even befor it was debunked.

I just couldn’t imagine BHO feeling comfortable in a “red state” which regularly elects retired NASCAR drivers to represent them on Capitol Hill.

Good luck, Barack, Michelle, Malia and Dropsy. And you also, presidential dogs Bo and whatever your stunt double is named. Good thing these are portugese water dogs. If the rising sea level thing does somehow turnout to be true, they can make a swim for it, and save themselves.

Full disclosure – Hawaii is overrun by feral hogs, and it’s considered an environmental crisis. My choice of dogs, if I was to move there, would be a “Florida Cracker Cur” like they use on some of the hogzilla reality TV shows. Yes – this is an actual breed, you can google it. Very tough on pigs, and more obedient than a pit bull. Or congress.
Let him hang out there with the other racists...and good riddance.

I bet he doesn't believe a word of the "warming" alarmism. It's just another political annoyance he need pay heed to for his liberal credentials. Little jealous of his crooked Secret Service though. That would be a sweet gig to get paid to hang out in the Hawaiian Islands, even if my face would offend their racial sensibilities.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Warmest global temps on record, the least Arctic sea ice on record, GOP ninnies denying global warming.

Just another day in our half-insane America.

;-)

Barbella

Senator
Warmest global temps on record, the least Arctic sea ice on record, GOP ninnies denying global warming.

Just another day in our half-insane America.

;-)
Yeah, the Obamas sure are ninnies. Worried about rising sea levels as I am (due to Al Gore's scare mongering), I would NEVER buy an oceanfront property. Then again, I'm no ninny.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yeah, the Obamas sure are ninnies. Worried about rising sea levels as I am (due to Al Gore's scare mongering), I would NEVER buy an oceanfront property. Then again, I'm no ninny.
Why not? I sure would buy an oceanfront mansion if I had the dough. In case you're wondering, they're typically built well above sea level. And if the rising sea level makes the property less desirable in a few decades, so be it. You only live once.

But the big question - do you Pugs even know that none of this has anything to do with global warming?

Colorforms

Senator
Why not? I sure would buy an oceanfront mansion if I had the dough. In case you're wondering, they're typically built well above sea level. And if the rising sea level makes the property less desirable in a few decades, so be it. You only live once.

But the big question - do you Pugs even know that none of this has anything to do with global warming?
I'd say maybe 5 feet above sea level, give or take.

Well within Algore's "danger zone".

Barbella

Senator

If you truly believed that sea levels will rise and swallow up your oceanfront property within your lifetime (ask any global warming alarmist, they'll tell you that this is really what's going to happen), and you buy that property anyway, you're an idiot.

Bugsy McGurk

President
That's at least 10 feet between the house level and sea level - likely quite a bit more.

I think you need to go back to surveying school.

;-)

Colorforms

Senator
That's at least 10 feet between the house level and sea level - likely quite a bit more.

I think you need to go back to surveying school.

;-)
You realize that would make the palm trees 60ft high. I am quite comfortable with my surveying skills. YOU, on the other hand, can chalk this up as another skill that you lack, along with logic and reason.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If you truly believed that sea levels will rise and swallow up your oceanfront property within your lifetime (ask any global warming alarmist, they'll tell you that this is really what's going to happen), and you buy that property anyway, you're an idiot.
Again, most people would do it in a flash if they had the dough, and been if they have no doubt that the sea level will rise considerably in the decades to come. There will be a cottage industry in boosting such homes on stilts, building better sea walls protecting them and the like.

The big question though - why do brainwashed GOP idiots think that the extent of global warming depends on the house Obama buys? Your minds have been turned into mush.

it's hysterical to see dogmatists caught in a bind, no?

notice also that bugsy doesn't talk about supporting any political causes if he finds himself rich - instead he wants to buy oceanfront property,, lol

Bugsy McGurk

President
You realize that would make the palm trees 60ft high. I am quite comfortable with my surveying skills. YOU, on the other hand, can chalk this up as another skill that you lack, along with logic and reason.
You're "measuring" your "five feet" from the sand to the top of the wall. Sea level is far below the highest sand, and the house is far above the top of the wall.

Those are your surveying tips for the day. Let me know if you come up with a real number.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Has your propagandist told you how high above sea level the house is? Your idiotic question assumes it's at sea level.
Assumes quite a bit.

First, it assumes it's Obama's future house. Perhaps it is intended to be, perhaps not. It isn't in the preferred vacation area of Paradise Point...where oceanfront houses are in the 20 million dollar range. There are far less expensive houses (like 3, 4, 5 mil) on the coast, but none attached to Tom Selleck. (Is he still a thing?).

10 million is a lot of cake...I know the First Family does OK, but I don't think they have 10 mil to lock up in a house...That type investment is a hedge on skyrocketing income on the speech and book deals.

Bugsy McGurk

President
it's hysterical to see dogmatists caught in a bind, no?

notice also that bugsy doesn't talk about supporting any political causes if he finds himself rich - instead he wants to buy oceanfront property,, lol
No worries. I will hold many fruitful fundraisers for Dems in my Hawaii oceanfront mansion.

;-)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Assumes quite a bit.

First, it assumes it's Obama's future house. Perhaps it is intended to be, perhaps not. It isn't in the preferred vacation area of Paradise Point...where oceanfront houses are in the 20 million dollar range. There are far less expensive houses (like 3, 4, 5 mil) on the coast, but none attached to Tom Selleck. (Is he still a thing?).

10 million is a lot of cake...I know the First Family does OK, but I don't think they have 10 mil to lock up in a house...That type investment is a hedge on skyrocketing income on the speech and book deals.
Who knows. Some right wing echo chamber outlet sent the Pugs off on this jag. It's fun to just roll with it.

;-)