• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Crony Arrested and Charged For Lying About Being Ukrainian Agent!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date

llovejim

Current Champion
Geez, we get it that you're a Cuomo. Do all your posts have to express that sensibility?

Ask A.O.C. if she vetted her campaign manager before he got her to unlawfully push around campaign finances into privately controlled accounts. This vetting question can go far and wide.

So tell me how much money did we waste finding out that Manafort wasn't kosher? Months and years?
wow. you are even dumber than most trump stooges. When someone tells the truth about how messed up everything about Trump is, apparently to trump male voters still in the closet, that means it is time to stamp your little feet and scream in your highest, shrill voice that person must be a Cuomo!! hilarious. over-compensating for your obvious gayness, much?

and your last couple of questions show how addled and disconnected all your tiny slivers of thoughts are- first you ask how much money did we waste finding out Manafort wasn't kosher, and then, to calculate how much money that is in months and years? money is usually quantified by how many dollars is involved not in measurements of time.

but as for the money? none. the seizures and the fines assessed to manafort for all his corruption and fraud and crimes in general amounted to about 24 million dollars, that more than paid for any investigations it took to convict him. get it?

llovejim

Current Champion
Starter, Middle Reliever, Closer

All Manafort did was get Trump the nomination, which is what Trump hired him for, just like Billy Boy hired Dickie Morris, who also helped hillary's husband get ahead. But success is not a virtue to the chronic losers whose masochism makes them attracted to nasty old ladies screeching in outrage because of their feminine-hygiene disorder.
i am sorry to hear about why you are screeching in outrage about hearing the truth about what a total dishonest sack o' shit Trump is. I didn't know it was because of your feminine-hygiene disorder, i thought you were just a really stupid bitch. my apologies.

Mick

The Right is always right
As a matter of law, they are. Legally, it is established that there is a factual basis for Cohen’s guilty pleas.
The court does not vet every single statement in the plea deal you emasculated chimp. How the hell would they do that? They accept the plea deal as an agreement between prosecution and defense. You one dumb SOB. I swear you get more stupid by the hour. Left wing freak.

EatTheRich

President
The court does not vet every single statement in the plea deal you emasculated chimp. How the hell would they do that? They accept the plea deal as an agreement between prosecution and defense. You one dumb SOB. I swear you get more stupid by the hour. Left wing freak.
I posted the law that says they have to find that there is a factual basis for the plea.