• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama favors Muslims..... again.

Oh, well it could be that that would be against Obama's religion. When you are Muslim you must adhere to Sharia Law and Christians are the enemy. Come on Jen you know this stuff, Obama will always side with the Fundamental Radical Islamic Faith, he always has and always will. If you are white middle class christian have a job and pay taxes you are Obama's target. Been that way since day one with Obama.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Obama refuses a Nun's visa from Iran to this country, citing she might not return, but he just allowed a huge number of Syrian Muslims to be sent to Idaho with no vetting. The difference, she is Christian!!!!!!
Obama the Muslim wages war on Christians on a daily basis.

Obama refuses a Nun's visa from Iran to this country, citing she might not return, but he just allowed a huge number of Syrian Muslims to be sent to Idaho with no vetting. The difference, she is Christian!!!!!!
Obama the Muslim wages war on Christians on a daily basis.

Sounds about right for Obama. Like I said when you are Muslim and obeying Sharia Law you gotta get those Christians no matter what.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I saw a video of conservatives going into Muslim bakery shops dressed as and acting as the stereotypical homosexual, requesting a cake be made with the two mens' pictures on it as well as their names. Many of the bakeries refused.

Yet, no care in the world by Obama, or anyone in the media.

There is certainly an anti-Christian agenda going on today. There's quite frankly no denying it.

However, it certainly won't effect the religion by any means. It's just sad to see people's lives ruined because of their religion by the state politicians and the media. We're supposed to have religious freedom in this country. New-age hipsters and many American liberals just have a soft spot for denying Christians the same "rights" as Muslims, Gays, and any other group that bullies in the name of victimhood.

Jen

Senator
I saw a video of conservatives going into Muslim bakery shops dressed as and acting as the stereotypical homosexual, requesting a cake be made with the two mens' pictures on it as well as their names. Many of the bakeries refused.

There is certainly an anti-Christian agenda going on today. There's quite frankly no denying it.

However, it certainly won't effect the religion by any means. It's just sad to see people's lives ruined because of their religion by the state politicians and the media. We're supposed to have religious freedom in this country. New-age hipsters and many American liberals just have a soft spot for denying Christians the same "rights" as Muslims, Gays, and any other group that bullies in the name of victimhood.
It certainly separates the sheep from the goats (or is it pigs?).

Fast Eddy

Mayor

Yes, I saw that also and it sucks. We live in a country of double standards and cowards to speak up. We will all live under Sharia at the rate its going.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You can't get much more hypocritical than this.
The thing is........... those bakers lost their livelihood over what was done to them.
Why couldn't they have their religious beliefs protected just as Obama protects the religious beliefs of Muslims?

http://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/5-29-13.cfm
The eeoc is federal. The lawsuit against the bakery was state....not fed....I realize that is a small detail, don't let it get in the way of an anti-Obama rant.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Did they file a complaint for the refusal to serve them? If not, how in hell was any state government agency supposed to involve itself....

You guys are pretty funny....

I don't really care one way or another about freakin' cake...but you guys are a hoot. Did you expect that the bakery police were keeping all bakeries under surveillance looking for such "discrimination"?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The thing is........... those bakers lost their livelihood over what was done to them.
Why couldn't they have their religious beliefs protected just as Obama protects the religious beliefs of Muslims?

I think the issue of Muslims refusing to handle pork or alcohol is ridiculous...they are not being forced to consume it....but I also think that this is more similar to a pharmacist who refuses to serve customers buying contraception....than it is to the bakery.

Spamature

President

The solution is for these pretend gays to get together with their fellow pretend gays to feign outrage and pretend boycott the discrimination they secretly endorse.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The solution is for these pretend gays to get together with their fellow pretend gays to feign outrage and pretend boycott the discrimination they secretly endorse.
Who could they get to pretend to be the judge, prosecutor and jury?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oh, well it could be that that would be against Obama's religion. When you are Muslim you must adhere to Sharia Law and Christians are the enemy. Come on Jen you know this stuff, Obama will always side with the Fundamental Radical Islamic Faith, he always has and always will. If you are white middle class christian have a job and pay taxes you are Obama's target. Been that way since day one with Obama.
I know a number of Muslims....had a beer the other day with one of my co-workers...He's a devout Muslim like I'm a devout Catholic....

By "siding with" them....I guess that includes bombing the shit out of them?

Spamature

President
Who could they get to pretend to be the judge, prosecutor and jury?
They could hit up James O'Keefe and his crew. They've already been fake pimps, hookers, reporters, political staffers, oil sheiks and telephone repairmen for phony conservative schemes.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I see you're pretending to offer any sort of rational or on-topic reply.

Like anyone else, you simply can't explain why Muslim bakers aren't harassed and slandered on national TV for refusing to provide services to gay weddings while Christian bakeries are.

There really is no other exlplanation other than the media and the mainstream American Liberals value the two religions differently, as I stated earlier.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Like anyone else, you simply can't explain why Muslim bakers aren't harassed and slandered on national TV for refusing to provide services to gay weddings while Christian bakeries are.

There really is no other exlplanation other than the media and the mainstream American Liberals value the two religions differently, as I stated earlier.
Gee...what could the difference between the two events be? I mean, aside from the Bakery being sued and the case being made public by the gay couple....

Did the pretend gays contact the media? How about the state? Did they do the covert operation in the same state that brought suit against the fundamentalist Christians?

Spamature

President

The example you gave was made up by the people perpetrating a hoax by pretending to be something other than what they were and by doing so never intended to follow up on the discrimination. So if they aren't pursuing the incident then why should anyone else.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

"sweetest sound on earth"
isn't that how Θ described Muslim call to prayer.............
You can take the boy out of Muslim schools
you can't take the Muslim out of the boy...............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"My Muslim Faith"
said on national TV just like Slick said "I did not have sexual relation with that woman"

what difference does it make to liberals=Θ