• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama is in trouble in New Hampshire

Friday13

Governor
A board member of the Center for Media & Public Policy at the Heritage Foundation, Salena Zito honed her skills working on the campaigns of George H.W. Bush, Senator Rick Santorum, Bush2000, Bush-Cheney 2004 served on the senate staff of U.S. Senator Arlen Specter. Salena Zito has interviewed one on one Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, CIA Director General Hayden, Homeland Security Director Chertoff, Attorney General Gonzales and First Lady Laura Bush.
Yet they talk about "media bias"...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
It's called non-cognitive dissonance.

We're going to see a lot MORE grasping at straws by lefties.....and they'll be desperately trying to take everything personally, in true leftie form, Jack...from now on.

Sure miss CG at times like this. Nobody had a bigger chip on her shoulder than Cargirl.

That, plus...you know how lefties are incapable of comprehending anything they read.....lol.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Since you are predicting that Obama will lose in 2012, I feel much more confident that he will win, because your record at prediction presidential elections is so dead on......heh,heh.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
We have seen your expertise in a discussion. You over estimate your ability to debate. You only score points among those who don't check your "facts"....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
McCain was ahead for a week. Have you tried any of the self help, memory improvement classes?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm part of the Obama campaign. We are not paying people to go door to door. They are volunteers. If we were actually lying then you'd have a leg to stand on. The fact is that you don't mind slandering people you know nothing about....because you frequently spout off about things you either know nothing about or are deliberately spinning to work to whatever agenda your current nic is pushing....but will almost certainly be anti-Obama or anti-liberal.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
He started running for reelection on January 21, 2009, and has done nothing since BUT run for reelection.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Tell me what you tell the people when you go to their door, and I will tell you if you're lying or not.

I'm part of the Obama campaign. We are not paying people to go door to door. They are volunteers. If we were actually lying then you'd have a leg to stand on. The fact is that you don't mind slandering people you know nothing about....because you frequently spout off about things you either know nothing about or are deliberately spinning to work to whatever agenda your current nic is pushing....but will almost certainly be anti-Obama or anti-liberal.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Uninformed RNC partisan revision of the 2008 republican loss. Take a look at turnout. The republicans didn't stay home. They voted for Obama. Bush lost in 2000 by 500,000 votes with 50 million votes.

Turnout in 2004 got Bush 62 million votes, Kerry got 59 million.
In 2008 Obama got 69 million and McCain got 59 million.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yeah, you'd be the one I'd want to make that determination.....weren't you the guy to say don't bother me with the facts, I know I'm right?

Cicero

Mayor
I think we are once again in general agreement Sodak. I remember pointing out to some Fray group a year ago that if the GOP retakes both houses of Congress then Obama can go pound sand as president. He can't run a nation off of executive orders. All he would end up doing is getting himself impeached for blatantly exceeding the constitutional authority of the executive branch.

As for whether or not Obama will actually get re-elected, the variables are too many for certainty. First can he find and then re-inspire enough clueless idiots? Second, will the mainstream media campaign for him a second time in such a wildly over-the-top manner? Third, will the GOP candidate be so flawed that even Obama can tromp him into the mud despite his dismal presidential record? Fourth, will there be one or several types of major October Surprises that again alters the entire dynamics of the end run of the campaign season? Fifth, what is the economy nationally and world wide doing? The list goes on and on.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Don't bother me with lies and bullshit is what I actually said. But you folks just don't listen very well.

Yeah, you'd be the one I'd want to make that determination.....weren't you the guy to say don't bother me with the facts, I know I'm right?

Cicero

Mayor
Well Wulk, Obama has to win a certain number of specific states by popular vote count in his re-election bid [so that he will also get the critical Electoral College votes that come with state by state victory] or he can actually 'win' the popular vote and still not re-enter the Oval Office. It's a methodology wherein the founding patriots tried to ensure that mob rule was balanced by the influence of an educated and elite electorate. The peasants [citizens] and the media 'rediscover' what the Electoral College means in presidential politics once every four years.

Really, they are like the fabled monkeys that pluck bananas from their trees and soak up the sunshine in good weather never thinking far enough ahead to build shelters against the inevitable rain. Then when the rain comes they shriek in rage and are miserable until the sun shines again. Then they return to their feasting and play, having already forgotten the rain and the lesson they should have learned from their drenching. Ditto with the Electoral College.

Once every four years the citizens are reminded that the popular vote technically means nothing and then they are collectively enraged [well, those with working IQs], but then they forget it again the day after the election, since nine times out of ten it ends up mirroring the popular vote anyway.

So Obama HAS GOT TO WIN in New Hampshire come voting day at the end of 2012 in order to get returned to office. So he and his hired crew have an entire year to correct his 'image problem' in the Granite State. But here and now things are looking grim for the Anointed One.

All that aside, your general analysis of how the presidential system works in this nation is correct. But then again, anyone who's familiar with parliamentary systems knows that the alternative is also flawed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You responded to a post that included facts and was supported by links to the source. That post showed your argument to be partisan silliness and your response was basically "don't bother me with facts".

You can read my posts here and you'd know what I say to people who have questions about Obama. Feel free to argue any of those posts.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
FACTS is a relative term. FACTS, to a Liberal, doesn't always mean reality and truth, depending on where the FACTS originate.

You responded to a post that included facts and was supported by links to the source. That post showed your argument to be partisan silliness and your response was basically "don't bother me with facts".

You can read my posts here and you'd know what I say to people who have questions about Obama. Feel free to argue any of those posts.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You did not argue facts and frequently show up without any. You ran out of steam and ran away with the parting shot "don't bother me with facts, I know the truth"....or some such nonsense. Unfortunately it isn't easy to do a "more by this user" search....I'd love to revisit that thread.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You did not argue facts and frequently show up without any. You ran out of steam and ran away with the parting shot "don't bother me with facts, I know the truth"....or some such nonsense. Unfortunately it isn't easy to do a "more by this user" search....I'd love to revisit that thread.
No, I think what I actually said was: Don't bother me with lies and bullshit; I know the truth. I mainly rely on my itellectual superiority over liberals to properly assess what is right or wrong and what is real or fantasy in a given situation. My extensive experience has taught me that Liberals are rarely right on anything, and most of you live in a fantasy world created for you by better-read Liberal morons just a bit higher up on the Liberal food chain.

Cicero

Mayor
Can you prove that I said Obama would lose? Are you again making claims about me without facts to back them up?