• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama is in trouble in New Hampshire

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Can you prove that I said Obama would lose? Are you again making claims about me without facts to back them up?
Holy shit....we went around this one before. You claimed in 2008 that Hillary would beat Obama by a landslide. Then when she lost you predicted McCain would destroy Obama. You posted that Obama was rapidly losing black and Latino support....

Go back and revisit your posts as gatewood or cicero and one of your other nics....I already did that once and don't need to again. I find it hilarious that your memory is so faulty or you think mine is.

Cicero

Mayor
You made the claim that I was saying Obama WOULD LOSE in 2012. So you publicly made that claim. So let's see your proof of statement. You did gather up some before you committed in print, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
"I think what I actually said was"......bullshit.

I went back thru your posts. Unfortunately they only go back to the first of the year. You have made specific comments, time and time again, which are proven to be verifiably false. Like when you said that Truman was responsible for the ongoing problem with North Korea, but when confronted with the fact that Eisenhower was president when the truce with North Korea was signed, you ran away.

You are an easy target, Jack. You are free to have your own opinions, but when facts are in play you are at a loss....so you resort to the "I don't care about your facts, I know I'm right"......and run away.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
"I think what I actually said was"......bullshit.

I went back thru your posts. Unfortunately they only go back to the first of the year. You have made specific comments, time and time again, which are proven to be verifiably false. Like when you said that Truman was responsible for the ongoing problem with North Korea, but when confronted with the fact that Eisenhower was president when the truce with North Korea was signed, you ran away.

You are an easy target, Jack. You are free to have your own opinions, but when facts are in play you are at a loss....so you resort to the "I don't care about your facts, I know I'm right"......and run away.
You have a history of making statements that are factually incorrect, false, and misleading.

Cicero

Mayor
Yep JD; he routinely claims I posted things that I didn't. But I reckon that I'll gradually train him out of that bad habit.

OldGaffer

Governor
The important thing is Obama hasn't been running, and the goofs from the right and their outside war machines have been pounding Obama with Lies and half truths for months now. What do you think will happen when the left starts to show the real Romney, the real Newt and the real Santorum and what their records were.

Right now nothing has been scrutinized by the press about what they are saying about their programs going forward because they aren't the candidate yet. Their tax plans all (every last one) help the rich and put more of the cost of govt onto the backs of the middle income people, and removing benefits that the poor need.

And almost every republican is saying that we should prepare for war, and if the other countries of the world do not heed our desires of what they need to do, we will destroy you with our military.

Their job programs are all about giving the rich even more money and depending on tinkle down on the heads of those who don't have jobs will somehow turn into them being hired into Jobs all of a sudden.

No the right has had every airway to themselves, and nothing different than what they have been pushing for 40 years or more is coming out, just different ways to get the same old outcome. The wealthy get more wealthy and the rest of us need to learn to be a Dependant society, one that is Dependant on the rich allowing us to participate as they see fit.

How can you expect that failed practices when exposed by Obama and the left will somehow give you a different outcome.
What makes Wingers think that independents are going to fall for this same line of horseshit again? Trickle down voodoo economics, tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires, cuts to SS and Medicare, hell, any senior that votes republican should be diagnosed with dementia.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Just imagine what funding the Ron Paul campaign is costing Obama.
You are making an accusation that the Obama campaign is contributing to another campaign. That would require reporting to the FEC those donations. Got any proof or is this just more fictional political prognosticating on your part?