• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama message to Melania Trump after hearing about her statements in the press.

Spamature

President
Rules state it is up to you to prove your claims.

9. OPINION AND FACT
If a poster asserts something as fact, that poster must be prepared to give sources that show it is fact.
I gave you my source already.

someone on who was on Facebook told me that was what someone else who was on Facebook said he said.

Nostra

Governor
I gave you my source already.

someone on who was on Facebook told me that was what someone else who was on Facebook said he said.
You can't blame the lies you post here on some anonymous facebook poster.

Rules state you must link us to those posts on facebook.

GO!

Spamature

President
You can't blame the lies you post here on some anonymous facebook poster.

Major thread fail.
Do you have a source you believe is more accurate ?

Also you are not answering the question of propriety.

Is this something you think a president should say ?

Nostra

Governor
Do you have a source you believe is more accurate ?

Also you are not answering the question of propriety.

Is this something you think a president should say ?
You have not shown where President Obama said what you claim.

Hey, @SW48 @bdtex is this what you had in mind with this rule............that someone can claim as fact a particular person said something about another person, then claim he read it on facebook and refuse to provide a link?

9. OPINION AND FACT
If a poster asserts something as fact, that poster must be prepared to give sources that show it is fact.

Spamature

President
You have not shown where President Obama said what you claim.

Hey, @SW48 @bdtex is this what you had in mind with this rule............that someone can claim as fact a particular person said something about another person, then claim he read it on facebook and refuse to provide a link?

9. OPINION AND FACT
You mean I have to ask where party 2 got the information party 1 supplied to me ?

That would take some digging.

Spamature

President
Okay my source has sent me the source of their source.

upload_2019-7-14_14-0-2.png

There. Now I have done more than most wingers here do.

I went the extra mile and I didn't even make you say please.

@Nostra

LeilaniMP

Empress
No someone on who was on Facebook told me that was what someone else who was on Facebook said he said.

Information from random people on the internet has been a staple of right wing post for years now.

So I just posted the same as I have been seeing for a while.
"No someone on who was on Facebook told me that was what someone else who was on Facebook said he said."

Huh? What is that gibberish?

Please post in a discernible language.

Thank you.

Spamature

President
"No someone on who was on Facebook told me that was what someone else who was on Facebook said he said."

Huh? What is that gibberish?

Please post in a discernible language.

Thank you.
If you can't understand the post, then maybe, just maybe, you don't have the mental capacity needed to be involved in this discussion.

Okay ?

Nostra

Governor
Post coherently.

If incapable of doing so, enroll in an ESoL class.
Poor Spam, he posted this troll thread hoping someone from the right would jump in to condemn Obama. Then he could claim Obama never said it.

It blew up in his face and his lie was exposed from the get go. Since then, he has been scrambling trying to save face.

Now he is wanting us to believe he started a thread bashing Obama because he really thought Obama said what he posted in his OP. :D

Spamature

President
Poor Spam, he posted this troll thread hoping someone from the right would jump in to condemn Obama. Then he could claim Obama never said it.

It blew up in his face and his lie was exposed from the get go. Since then, he has been scrambling trying to save face.

Now he is wanting us to believe he started a thread bashing Obama because he really thought Obama said what he posted in his OP. :D
No, I just love pointing out right wing hypocrisy and going forward this will be my route in doing so from time to time.

LeilaniMP

Empress

Hilarious, indeed! Lololol