• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama takes a page from Nixon

Spamature

President
Spam this is really right down your alley, I'm not crazy about pure politics. I'm sure the simple notion in my mind conjures up an entire hue and range of ideas in your mind.

This presidency attacked the status quo, and the status quo attacked back. It's been a sticky battle of intrigue at the highest levels of government. I'm sure all kinds of things are happening behind the scenes. Obama using the agencies to spy on Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

some day, if we ever find out all the poop, this is going to make a really good movie
No. The were obvious about what they were doing and left themselves open to be caught. You guys and pretend all you want to that this is some kind of deep state attack on Trump, but it isn't. There is a reason the person in charge of ethics in the admin quit his job. It's because these are the most unethical people ever to gain power in our lifetimes.

One more time. THEY DID THIS ! This is not made up stuff. It doesn't go the other way. They are not going to uncover evidence that proves their innocence because they ARE NOT innocent. If you can't tell by their behavior that they're guilty then you just have no ability to read people. If you could you know when someone is hiding something and lying to you.

Days

Commentator
No. The were obvious about what they were doing and left themselves open to be caught. You guys and pretend all you want to that this is some kind of deep state attack on Trump, but it isn't. There is a reason the person in charge of ethics in the admin quit his job. It's because these are the most unethical people ever to gain power in our lifetimes.

One more time. THEY DID THIS ! This is not made up stuff. It doesn't go the other way. They are not going to uncover evidence that proves their innocence because they ARE NOT innocent. If you can't tell by their behavior that they're guilty then you just have no ability to read people. If you could you know when someone is hiding something and lying to you.
that's just your hunch. It is a logical hunch, but no more logical than Obama spying on Trump.

Spamature

President
There was nothing illegal about their meeting with the Russians.
I never said it was, although it was in regards to the subject they discussed. Anyway, why all the lying about it ? If they did nothing wrong ? Then why lie and get caught, and then make up a new lie, and then get caught in that one, and then continue to lie about it.

I don't know about you, but looks like guilt to me.

Days

Commentator
I never said it was, although it was in regards to the subject they discussed. Anyway, why all the lying about it ? If they did nothing wrong ? Then why lie and get caught, and then make up a new lie, and then get caught in that one, and then continue to lie about it.

I don't know about you, but looks like guilt to me.
political intrigue, it's a battle of words. Nothing is going to come of it, either way.

I think the real agenda for the Dems is to control the headlines. Trump just wants the economy to do well. Looks like they both are getting their wish.