• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama Taking FOURTEEN Teleprompters On Trip To London.... LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 21794
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21794

Sometimes you just have to laugh about Barack Obama. Someone wants make really really sure Obama stays on the teleprompter, eh? I can't say I blame his handlers- letting him speak from the hip often ends up embarrassing him and his cartel.

Oh and SIX doctors???? What's that all about???

Obama arrives in London with his entourage for G20
World | NDTV Correspondent | Updated: April 03, 2009 13:47 IST

London: Barack and Michelle Obama are in London for the G-20 meet and they are not travelling light. Obama is with a team of more than 500 officials.

Obama will ride on 'The Beast', his presidential limousine that has also been transported for his safe travel.

High-tech security equipment like night-vision camera, tear- gas cannon and oxygen tanks have been taken along with 200 secret service personnel.

Not just that, a whole team of chefs from the White House kitchen is with the president to prepare his meals.

Six doctors will constantly monitor Obama's health while a special friend is accompanying him to play basketball.

Four writers are also part of the team who will script every word he says.

Fourteen teleprompters are also a part of the entourage.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The definition of "teleprompters" in the modern dictionary....

Something Obama haters babble about when they just can't think of anything else to say.

Caroljo

Senator
Sometimes you just have to laugh about Barack Obama. Someone wants make really really sure Obama stays on the teleprompter, eh? I can't say I blame his handlers- letting him speak from the hip often ends up embarrassing him and his cartel.

What?? Why does he need his own TEAM of Chefs? Wouldn't one be enough to cook his meals? And 200 Secret Service??? And who's this 'special' friend he's taking along to play basketball with? It sounds pretty strange...especially the Doctors. What's he afraid of?
I guess he also doesn't trust London to provide SAFE transportation for him so we have to pay for The Beast to be flown there at a huge expense. What does he think he is....King?

I see Bugs just focused on the teleprompters....Lol! Why would he need more than 1 or 2?

Bugsy McGurk

President
What?? Why does he need his own TEAM of Chefs? Wouldn't one be enough to cook his meals? And 200 Secret Service??? And who's this 'special' friend he's taking along to play basketball with? It sounds pretty strange...especially the Doctors. What's he afraid of?
I guess he also doesn't trust London to provide SAFE transportation for him so we have to pay for The Beast to be flown there at a huge expense. What does he think he is....King?

I see Bugs just focused on the teleprompters....Lol! Why would he need more than 1 or 2?
You remember Obama haters babbling about such things when GWB was prez, right?

No?

Me neither.

Whadda buncha hacks.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Check your sources..that article was from 2009.

.remember the last time Fox news reported half of the US Navy was supposed to have been stationed off the coast of India for his visit there....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Because it's the headline???

Obama Taking FOURTEEN Teleprompters On Trip To London.... LOL

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

Really...sometimes you just have to laugh...

Updated: April 03, 2009 13:47 IST

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Obama = Bush. Again, middleview? Why your obsession with proving beyond any doubt that Obama and Bush are exactly alike? Do you love Bush that much??
It shows the Obama obsession is absurd.

One...the article posted is 6 years old. Two...the graphic shows that Obama's entourage is not unusual.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama = Bush. Again, middleview? Why your obsession with proving beyond any doubt that Obama and Bush are exactly alike? Do you love Bush that much??
Each president travels with roughly the same entourage. You only want to talk about how many people travel with Obama....of course....that requires you overlook the facts.

UPNYA2

Mayor
It is something quite common among the wack-a-doodles on the left these days.

Probably best defined as a perverted Moral equivalency", if you will.

See, in that pond scum like mush that passes for the liberal mind of today all they need do to defend, support and even promote any dumb sh it their worshipped one obami may do is to point to something similar that Bush did.

The fact tat they did NOT feel compelled to defend, support and even promote that dumb sh it when it was done by the evil BOOOSH, matters not to them. As long as something they hated was done by someone they hate it can be dome by their demi-god and championed by them.

It is my theory that is why we have so many dems/libs today.

It is easy to go through life with no one standard, no moral compass, if you free to both oppose and defend similar things based merely upon the political/social affiliation of those involved and nothing more.

LeilaniMP

Empress

But, it's SO FUNNY for the rest of us to watch his stuttering, stammering and idiocy when he doesn't have them!

And libwits have the nerve to make fun of W?

Barack Hussein Obama is not the smooooth talker they want people to think he is.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

See, in that pond scum like mush that passes for the liberal mind of today all they need do to defend, support and even promote any dumb sh it their worshipped one obami may do is to point to something similar that Bush did.

The fact tat they did NOT feel compelled to defend, support and even promote that dumb sh it when it was done by the evil BOOOSH, matters not to them. As long as something they hated was done by someone they hate it can be dome by their demi-god and championed by them.

It is easy to go through life with no one standard, no moral compass, if you free to both oppose and defend similar things based merely upon the political/social affiliation of those involved and nothing more.
When Bush was president there were more important issues than how many people he traveled with. The hypocrisy is yours. You did not criticize Bush for his entourage, but now think that Obama's indicates he's evil or incompetent.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member

And the fact that you never attacked it before is telling. One standard...no moral compass...Uh huh...

UPNYA2

Mayor
When Bush was president there were more important issues than how many people he traveled with. The hypocrisy is yours. You did not criticize Bush for his entourage, but now think that Obama's indicates he's evil or incompetent.
On the contrary, you do not see me doing any such of a thing.

I made no comment one way or the other if you care to notice. All I did was note how your support of matters such as these tend to be based upon nothing more than your ability to point to something that damed 'ol Bush did too.