• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama the idiot links this virus with climate change.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You posted from politicsusa. One of the most ignorant and biased web pages out there. LOL
Lol... Belittle the source all you want. Pence was live in the video with Blitzer... making up excuses and dodging away for his ignorant do little con man sidekick, Trump.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
* server not found *

AND it's Lush Rimbuagh soo

View attachment 50063
Obama takes veiled shot at Trump for approach to ...

The coronavirus outbreak is part of the climate change ...

2 days ago · Although both COVID-19 and climate change are rooted in the same abusive economic behaviour and both have proven to be deadly for humans, governments have seen them as …

Climate Change Push Fuels Split On Coronavirus Stimulus : NPR
Mar 24, 2020 · Climate Change Push Fuels Split On Coronavirus Stimulus Clean energy groups have their own wish list for the massive coronavirus stimulus bill. They say the country's ability to tackle climate ..

Bugsy McGurk

President
You who support and promote abortion on demand have no right to try to label anyone ELSE, "science haters", when you decide to pop off about matters of science like, oh, what a life actually is, ok?

If you could find something like one of those dismembered fetuses, hell even a collection of the cells you dispose of like left over gravy on a dinner plate, on some asteroid floating in space around Uranus you would be crowing to the high heavens about how it was scientific evidence of human life somewhere else other than earth.

Instead you insist it isn't really, "life" and can be disposed of based upon nothing more than the desires of another human.

So, no, you do not get to pretend like you are more "enlightened" about science than everyone else.

Sorry.
Abortion?

Crikey.

On January 29 Trump set-up a task-force.

On January 31 Trump declared the Wuhan virus a public health emergency.

Followed by the China travel ban.

Yup. And the DNC death cultists called him "xenophobic" and "racist" while they fiddled away at their illegal impeachment.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Wow, nothing is worse than being brainwashed by a self absorbed con man...A.K.A. Trump. Trump's public misinformation/ lack of preparedness/ ineptness at handling the coronavirus pandemic is hard for you to defend.

Feb. 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Trump made this comment to attendees at an African American History Month reception at the White House. At the time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was warning that COVID-19 would spread across the United States.

Source: Twitter

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Trump made this comment while speaking with reporters on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators. Trump’s full comments can be seen in a transcript from the White House:

Feb. 25: “I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away. They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

This is a mash-up of two comments Trump made during a trip to New Delhi, India, to meet with business leaders. Here’s an excerpt from a White House readout of Trump’s remarks at this business round table (emphasis ours)

EatTheRich

President
He was speaking publicly to calm people, behind the scenes was lots of action.

We were as well prepared as any nation.
He was actively discouraging listening to the medical professionals to justify his denying their requests for a more aggressive response.

EatTheRich

President
You who support and promote abortion on demand have no right to try to label anyone ELSE, "science haters", when you decide to pop off about matters of science like, oh, what a life actually is, ok?

If you could find something like one of those dismembered fetuses, hell even a collection of the cells you dispose of like left over gravy on a dinner plate, on some asteroid floating in space around Uranus you would be crowing to the high heavens about how it was scientific evidence of human life somewhere else other than earth.

Instead you insist it isn't really, "life" and can be disposed of based upon nothing more than the desires of another human.

So, no, you do not get to pretend like you are more "enlightened" about science than everyone else.

Sorry.
Question: what was your response when Trump said social distancing would be ended by Easter to raise the stock market?

EatTheRich

President
Sorry, but anyone who is a dem/lib and believes people can just pick and choose which sex, or even worse, which of any multitude of sexes, one chooses to "be", in spite of what the science of biology identifies them as, has NO right to ever comment on anyone ELSE having any, "denial of science", dear.

Stop it. Please.

You are making yourself look like a fool and that is something I like to do so your post like this are denying me of one of my pleasures of life........
Science says trans women have brains more like cis women than like cis men. Trans men have brains more like cis men. Sounds like biological sex isn’t as simple as you pretend ... anatomy doesn’t always correspond with genetics for example.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Wow, nothing is worse than being brainwashed by a self absorbed con man...A.K.A. Trump. Trump's public misinformation/ lack of preparedness/ ineptness at handling the coronavirus pandemic is hard for you to defend.

Feb. 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Trump made this comment to attendees at an African American History Month reception at the White House. At the time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was warning that COVID-19 would spread across the United States.

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

Trump made this comment while speaking with reporters on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators. Trump’s full comments can be seen in a transcript from the White House:

Feb. 25: “I think that’s a problem that’s going to go away. They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

This is a mash-up of two comments Trump made during a trip to New Delhi, India, to meet with business leaders. Here’s an excerpt from a White House readout of Trump’s remarks at this business round table (emphasis ours)

Nothing is worse than taking bits and pieces and blowing them up. Maybe look at an entire speech. That keeps someone from looking stupid and all riled up from far left websites. Well, people with a brain.

Spamature

President
I couldn't possibly make this schitt up.
Obama Links Chinese Virus with Climate Change, Blames Trump
RUSH: Barack Hussein O has tweeted! Obama has weighed in. Quote, “We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic.” Who the hell is he talking about? Pelosi? The Democrats in New York City?

He said, “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial.” So now they’re linking climate change to this virus, to this pandemic — which started in China — and that’s just the first two lines of the tweet. There’s more to it.

Anybody who voted for this moron is an idiot and a traitor to America.
I guess you couldn't figure out how to make up the lie so you let that lying sack of shite Limbaugh make it up for you.

Only a moron can't see that he is comparing one act of DENIAL to the other.

Just like Trump denied this pandemic was a serious threat to the nation and the world he is also denying the dangers of the threat of climate change.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
I guess you couldn't figure out how to make up the lie so you let that lying sack of shite Limbaugh make it up for you.

Only a moron can't see that he is comparing one act of DENIAL to the other.

So, equating one to the other LOL

Thanks - You just reaffirmed it.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
I couldn't possibly make this schitt up.
Obama Links Chinese Virus with Climate Change, Blames Trump
RUSH: Barack Hussein O has tweeted! Obama has weighed in. Quote, “We’ve seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic.” Who the hell is he talking about? Pelosi? The Democrats in New York City?

He said, “We can’t afford any more consequences of climate denial.” So now they’re linking climate change to this virus, to this pandemic — which started in China — and that’s just the first two lines of the tweet. There’s more to it.

Anybody who voted for this moron is an idiot and a traitor to America.
I didn't know Rush was still on the air, shuuuh sure glad for that ! Gotta get another million in the bank before he kicks the bucket - I wonder if Rush is out and about in Florida since this is all a huge dem impeachment hoax ?

reason10

Governor
Which begs the question... did Trump downplay the early warnings/ dangers of Covid-19 on national TV just as he is ignoring the climate change warnings?
Neither. He NEVER downplayed the early warnings of the Kung Flu because there weren't any. We were told by China and the World Health Organization that this virus wasn't contagious. Trump nevertheless stopped Chinese air traffic from coming here and probably saved millions of lives in doing so. And the Nazis called him a racist for doing that.

There are no climate change warnings. You don't even know what climate change means because the lying dicks who continue to air that lie THEMSELVES don't know what it means, nor have they provided any sort of definition.

I started to educate you on definitions of Weather, of Climate, of local weather conditions, but it would be easier for me to educate someone with Downs syndrome than a liberal.

There is no climate change today. Humans are incapable of changing the climate. Those are the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings, Skippy.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Trump's lack of response and preparedness can't be denied, we are having to pay for it dearly. Thank goodness the states/themselves are trying to compensate for Trump's lack of leadership.
I just read there could be a more formal inquiry... much like what happened after 9/11.

Trump spent weeks downplaying the virus. It was just recently that he was claiming that the coronavirus would wash away with the spring. Trump tried to claim that since people also die in car accidents, they should go back to work and not worry about the coronavirus.

The main reason why hundreds of thousands of Americans will die from this virus is that Trump and Pence wasted critical preparation time before the virus arrived. Trump had months of advanced warning and did nothing.

Pence couldn’t answer why Trump downplayed the virus and still refuses to issue a national stay at home order. The vice president faceplanted when confronted with facts, and his response showed why political people should not be leading the coronavirus task force.

It will all be over by Easter, let's fill the churches with people !

38 million people live in Seoul, I know more about South Korea than anyone

49 state landslide

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Neither. He NEVER downplayed the early warnings of the Kung Flu because there weren't any. We were told by China and the World Health Organization that this virus wasn't contagious. Trump nevertheless stopped Chinese air traffic from coming here and probably saved millions of lives in doing so. And the Nazis called him a racist for doing that.

There are no climate change warnings. You don't even know what climate change means because the lying dicks who continue to air that lie THEMSELVES don't know what it means, nor have they provided any sort of definition.

I started to educate you on definitions of Weather, of Climate, of local weather conditions, but it would be easier for me to educate someone with Downs syndrome than a liberal.

There is no climate change today. Humans are incapable of changing the climate. Those are the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings, Skippy.
38 million people live in Seoul, I know more about South Korea than anyone

49 state landslide

Trump's lack of response and preparedness can't be denied, we are having to pay for it dearly. Thank goodness the states/themselves are trying to compensate for Trump's lack of leadership.
I just read there could be a more formal inquiry... much like what happened after 9/11.

Trump spent weeks downplaying the virus. It was just recently that he was claiming that the coronavirus would wash away with the spring. Trump tried to claim that since people also die in car accidents, they should go back to work and not worry about the coronavirus.

The main reason why hundreds of thousands of Americans will die from this virus is that Trump and Pence wasted critical preparation time before the virus arrived. Trump had months of advanced warning and did nothing.

Pence couldn’t answer why Trump downplayed the virus and still refuses to issue a national stay at home order. The vice president faceplanted when confronted with facts, and his response showed why political people should not be leading the coronavirus task force.

Frantic Panic

The coup flu will soon disappear, once again humiliating the Liberals in their pathetic sore-loser obsession with disemboweling the Oval Office.