• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama to Police...Criminals need to be able to easily shoot you...I am restricting your protection.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
In he Leftist world of..."It's not fair"...comes this

Obama to set new limits on police use of military equipment

Why doesn't he set new limits on what guns criminals can use?

How about new Police hate crime rules? Nope! You only get those laws if you are a democratic voter block...so if you take it up the A$$$ or go for the carpet...yes because you are a voter block..and read the meaning in what is said:

By Julia Edwards

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama plans to put in place new restrictions on the use of military equipment by police departments, following unrest in U.S. cities over the deaths of black men at the hands of police officers, the White House said on Monday.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-set-limits-police-military-equipment-100910163.html

Lets rephrase:
President Barack Obama plans to help "criminals of color" shoot Police by putting in place new restrictions on the use of equipment by police departments that would protect officers, following unrest in U.S. cities over the deaths of "criminals of color" men committing crimes and the police officers arresting said Criminals, the White House said on Monday.

Dino

Russian Asset

How about new Police hate crime rules? Nope! You only get those laws if you are a democratic voter block...so if you take it up the A$$$ or go for the carpet...yes because you are a voter block..and read the meaning in what is said:

Lets rephrase:
President Barack Obama plans to help "criminals of color" shoot Police by putting in place new restrictions on the use of equipment by police departments that would protect officers, following unrest in U.S. cities over the deaths of "criminals of color" men committing crimes and the police officers arresting said Criminals, the White House said on Monday.

This is simply another abuse of his power. This paragraph demonstrates the desperation Obama wishes to display to "level the playing field" in the arena of good vs evil....

Obama will ban police use of equipment such as explosive-resistant vehicles with tracked wheels like those seen on army tanks, the White House said in a fact sheet. For other types of equipment, such as MRAP (mine-resistant ambush protected) vehicles and riot shields, departments will have to provide added justification for their use.

So the police should NOT have explosive-proof vehicles and must justify the use of riot shields? Are not videos showing police officers battered with bottles and rocks not enough? How about those who are hit with a Molotov cocktail, and actually catch fire? Too much of an advantage for the police to resist such attacks I suppose.

Hey Barack, why not go all the way and restrict the police use of body armor? What possibly justifies not being able to being injured or killed from thug gunfire?

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Lets rephrase:

"Criminals of color"? You mean he is not going to help criminals who are not Black? Shame on him!

Dino

Russian Asset
Did I stumble into a circle jerk thread? LOL!:D
Absolutely not.

The implications of Obama's move here are jaw-dropping. A post like this one is bound to find a level of unanimity but of course, any type of sensible counterintuition is certainly welcome.
You've made three posts thus far, none of which make a relevant point or which adequately justify such an executive decision.

Feel free to begin when ready.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
No
Absolutely not.

The implications of Obama's move here are jaw-dropping. A post like this one is bound to find a level of unanimity but of course, any type of sensible counterintuition is certainly welcome.
You've made three posts thus far, none of which make a relevant point or which adequately justify such an executive decision.

Feel free to begin when ready.
No thanks. I'll leave you and your friends alone to enjoy your racist conversation. I've already let you know how I feel.:rolleyes:

Dino

Russian Asset
No

No thanks. I'll leave you and your friends alone to enjoy your racist conversation. I've already let you know how I feel.:rolleyes:
LOL, leave it an Obama brown-noser ("He can do NO wrong!") to find an easy "out" and leave the debate without any sort of adequate defense.
No surprise there.

i don't believed that denying police departments the funding/equipment for military tanks to conduct their daily street patrols, traffic duty, and speed traps is any sort of special invitation for blacks to open fire.

Drumcollie

i don't believed that denying police departments the funding/equipment for military tanks to conduct their daily street patrols, traffic duty, and speed traps is any sort of special invitation for blacks to open fire.
That gives me an idea for my next thread...note the asterisk*

Those who burn, loot, or throw rocks should be shot and killed. That public warning and a pre-riot show of force using helicopters, armored vehicles, and automatic rifles will bring a hush over all the Bokomores.

Drumcollie

No

wow did little sunsets get beat up textually and play them race card? Poor widdle sunsets...Just like Obama you are a setting sun...goodnight and good riddance!

Klunker

Council Member
After four months of study, a Cabinet working group tasked by President Obama to reform the initiatives unveiled eight categories of military supplies local law enforcement will be banned from acquiring from federal agencies or with federal funds.
The list includes grenade launchers, tracked armored vehicles, armed aircraft, bayonets, and guns and ammunition of .50 caliber or higher.
There is a “substantial risk of misusing or overusing these items,” which “could significantly undermine community trust,” the group’s report reads.
Other federally supplied equipment, such as wheeled armored vehicles, drones, helicopters, firearms and riot gear, will come with new strings attached for local police to ensure officers are trained in their use and in “community policing, constitutional policing and community input.”

I guess I wonder why local police departments need "grenade launchers, tracked armored vehicles, armed aricraft, bayonets, and guns and ammunition of .50 caliber or higher. Today's announcement does not limit police from using .223 assault weapons, 7mm or 7.62mm sniper rifles, etc. Wheeled armored vehicles, helicopters, riot gear, etc. will still be available with some assurance the departments are properly trained in their use. Our son, in the U.S. Army, has undergone hours and hours of training on each of the weapons he carries on missions. Those that again seek to find fault with anything this POTUS does, would apparently prefer local police departments be handed tanks and .50 cal machine guns with zero training in their use.

Tell me what in this announcement makes our police departments any less able to defend themselves against the threats they meet on our streets.

I guess the ODS'ers would much prefer having innocents killed or maimed by untrained police. They would rather have one police officer take out a half-dozen of his fellow officers simply because he thought he knew how to use a grenade launcher.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Lets rephrase:

More of the same from you guys....you get all teary eyed for the Davidians in Waco and claim Clinton violated Posse Comittatus because he let the FBI and ATF use tank recovery vehicles to poke holes in the Davidian building to pump gas in....They set fire to themselves (and their children) and you blame the democratic president for killing them.

Now Obama wants to limit the release of military equipment to police forces and, once again, you feel the need to jump on it with both feet.....Never mind that you are on the opposite side of the previous anti-Democrat position...

You guys are only consistent in your erratic set of opinions...constantly chasing the fake outrage against the democrat.