• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama trashes Trump

middleview

President
Supporting Member
LOL, as if you care about the deficit when your evil god doubled the debt during his 8 year reign of terror upon US. Perhaps you do not pay taxes which is why you are so generous with other peoples money sic.
SO you would have Trump continue to permit the deep state in the FBI, CIA and NSA continue to subvert the constitution just so the party of hate can stay in power sic.
States will not cooperate with their fake vote counts and that is ok with you cause they are all blue states sic.
For those of US who do not suffer from TDS life is good and getting better.
My life took a real hit in 2006/2007, but improved steadily after Obama was elected. The stock market recovered, going from 6,000 to 18,000 by the time Trump took over. The unemployment rate had climbed to 10% because of the Bush recession...dropped to 4.5% when Trump was sworn in. I got a small tax cut, enough for a good bottle of wine every two weeks...but the resulting deficit weakens the country. I wonder what Obama would have done if he were taking over with the same economic trajectory Trump got.
Would more people have needed food stamps if not for the Bush recession? Would the deficit have doubled if not for the millions of people out of work because of the Bush recession?

Here is your hero...on his way to commemorate the victims of 911. Aren't you glad he is having a good time?

redtide

Mayor
My life took a real hit in 2006/2007, but improved steadily after Obama was elected. The stock market recovered, going from 6,000 to 18,000 by the time Trump took over. The unemployment rate had climbed to 10% because of the Bush recession...dropped to 4.5% when Trump was sworn in. I got a small tax cut, enough for a good bottle of wine every two weeks...but the resulting deficit weakens the country. I wonder what Obama would have done if he were taking over with the same economic trajectory Trump got.
Would more people have needed food stamps if not for the Bush recession? Would the deficit have doubled if not for the millions of people out of work because of the Bush recession?

Here is your hero...on his way to commemorate the victims of 911. Aren't you glad he is having a good time?

sour grapes and hate wing media talking points how sad.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
sour grapes and hate wing media talking points how sad.
So you, once again, do not have facts on your side...so you resort to the tactics meant to claim you don't need to respond. Did you pass debate class in high school? I'd bet not.

redtide

Mayor
So you, once again, do not have facts on your side...so you resort to the tactics meant to claim you don't need to respond. Did you pass debate class in high school? I'd bet not.
Ok, I'll bite this time.
Given that the recession had hit its bottom and turned upwards in March and obama took office in January how is obama to have any credit for improvement?
Additionally which of his policies, legislation or executive orders contributed to the economic turn that March? of afterwards?

You're acting as if you have any facts of your own. You don't. Just your anecdotes of how much you loved Obama, and that the tax cut you got from Trump wasn't big enough. Definitely sour grapes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Ok, I'll bite this time.
Given that the recession had hit its bottom and turned upwards in March and obama took office in January how is obama to have any credit for improvement?
Additionally which of his policies, legislation or executive orders contributed to the economic turn that March? of afterwards?
The economy had lost 8% of the GDP in 2008. Millions of people were out of work. An average of 500,000 people lost their jobs every month at the end of 2008. The unemployment rate continued to climb until it hit 10% in late 2009. It seems you don't know how they calculate the beginning and end of a recession. When the end of the recession is established it is because the GDP has stopped losing ground. That doesn't mean everybody went back to work...Lehman Brothers suddenly reopened their doors...the people who'd lost their homes moved back in.

Obama did "Cash for Clunkers" which may have saved a few car dealerships and pumped a few bucks into GM, Chrysler and Ford...but that was an emergency stop gap to gain time.
He implemented the Stimulus, which was far less than what was needed and asked for, but that was a start. He also cut payroll taxes and extended unemployment insurance payments. All measures meant to stabilize the economy.

What has Trump done, aside from bumping the deficit up by over $200 billion? That tiny tax cut I got did not encourage me to run out and hire any new employees...no new car. I think it was about $40 per payday on a $100k income. His executive orders dumping Obama's were more related to letting coal mines dump mine waste in rivers or in letting the Koch brothers pollute the air and water around their refineries than anything else. Certainly nothing that improves my business. The trade wars he has started are just the icing on the cake.

The economy had lost 8% of the GDP in 2008. Millions of people were out of work. An average of 500,000 people lost their jobs every month at the end of 2008. The unemployment rate continued to climb until it hit 10% in late 2009. It seems you don't know how they calculate the beginning and end of a recession. When the end of the recession is established it is because the GDP has stopped losing ground. That doesn't mean everybody went back to work...Lehman Brothers suddenly reopened their doors...the people who'd lost their homes moved back in.

Obama did "Cash for Clunkers" which may have saved a few car dealerships and pumped a few bucks into GM, Chrysler and Ford...but that was an emergency stop gap to gain time.
He implemented the Stimulus, which was far less than what was needed and asked for, but that was a start. He also cut payroll taxes and extended unemployment insurance payments. All measures meant to stabilize the economy.

What has Trump done, aside from bumping the deficit up by over $200 billion? That tiny tax cut I got did not encourage me to run out and hire any new employees...no new car. I think it was about $40 per payday on a $100k income. His executive orders dumping Obama's were more related to letting coal mines dump mine waste in rivers or in letting the Koch brothers pollute the air and water around their refineries than anything else. Certainly nothing that improves my business. The trade wars he has started are just the icing on the cake.
Link-free bullshit.

redtide

Mayor

so it was his giveaways of our money that helped some. again sic. it seems you still have nothing you can point to that your savior did to help the US. SO let me ask, was it:
his punitive taxes?
his punitive increase in regulations"
his entering US into punitive International agreements?
his pulling troops out of Iraq leaving the power vacuum that created isis?
sending billions of cash to Iran?
His hateful obama care debacle?
His using the NSA, CIA, FBI and IRS to attack political rivals?
or any of the other multiples of bad things he did to US?

Ask you this, how much faster would the economy recovered by its self without obamas attempts to stop it?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
so it was his giveaways of our money that helped some. again sic. it seems you still have nothing you can point to that your savior did to help the US. SO let me ask, was it:
his punitive taxes?
his punitive increase in regulations"
his entering US into punitive International agreements?
his pulling troops out of Iraq leaving the power vacuum that created isis?
sending billions of cash to Iran?
His hateful obama care debacle?
His using the NSA, CIA, FBI and IRS to attack political rivals?
or any of the other multiples of bad things he did to US?

Ask you this, how much faster would the economy recovered by its self without obamas attempts to stop it?
Funny thing...you remember he increased taxes...I remember that he cut them or that he extended Bush's tax cuts that were set to expire. I disagreed with extending Bush's tax cuts, but you've forgotten that eh?

Punitive taxes?

Punitive international agreements? Yeah. don't forget he repeatedly forgot to put the toilet seat down after taking a whiz.

You keep making shit up and fail to provide any evidence.

By the way...Troops left Iraq according to the international agreement signed by Bush in December 2008. ISIS was created by the power vacuum that resulted from the invasion of Iraq and disbanding the Iraqi army in 2003. AQI begat IS begat ISI begat ISIL and now ISIS. They are still run by the former Saddam Iraqi army officers as when it was AQI. Thanks to Obama we supplied air support and minimal boots on the ground and clobbered ISIS in Iraq. They don't control a single major city in Iraq and are holed up in a few desert villages...at one time they controlled 40% of the country and a dozen major cities, including the 2nd largest city in the country.

The money released to Iran was their money. They paid for weapons in 1980 that we were not going to deliver. The international court in the Hague was about to find against the US and would have cost us far more money than what was unfrozen. You seem to think it was taxpayer money. It wasn't.

ObamaCare could have been better...but it did provide insurance for millions. It had no effect on my insurance or the millions of us who already had insurance.

The funny shit about using the IRS to attack rivals is one I can't pass up. You are aware that the issue was about applying for 501C4 status, which was reserved for charities and educational groups...right? So how could a charity be a political rival?

The FBI got involved in an investigation because Russia hacked the DNC email server and the election systems of 22 states. When a Trump campaign advisor traveled to Moscow and met with Russian government officials...were you thinking that should have been ignored?

Funny thing...you remember he increased taxes...I remember that he cut them or that he extended Bush's tax cuts that were set to expire. I disagreed with extending Bush's tax cuts, but you've forgotten that eh?

Punitive taxes?

Punitive international agreements? Yeah. don't forget he repeatedly forgot to put the toilet seat down after taking a whiz.

By the way...Troops left Iraq according to the international agreement signed by Bush in December 2008. ISIS was created by the power vacuum that resulted from the invasion of Iraq and disbanding the Iraqi army in 2003. AQI begat IS begat ISI begat ISIL and now ISIS. They are still run by the former Saddam Iraqi army officers as when it was AQI. Thanks to Obama we supplied air support and minimal boots on the ground and clobbered ISIS in Iraq. They don't control a single major city in Iraq and are holed up in a few desert villages...at one time they controlled 40% of the country and a dozen major cities, including the 2nd largest city in the country.

The money released to Iran was their money. They paid for weapons in 1980 that we were not going to deliver. The international court in the Hague was about to find against the US and would have cost us far more money than what was unfrozen. You seem to think it was taxpayer money. It wasn't.

ObamaCare could have been better...but it did provide insurance for millions. It had no effect on my insurance or the millions of us who already had insurance.

The funny shit about using the IRS to attack rivals is one I can't pass up. You are aware that the issue was about applying for 501C4 status, which was reserved for charities and educational groups...right? So how could a charity be a political rival?

The FBI got involved in an investigation because Russia hacked the DNC email server and the election systems of 22 states. When a Trump campaign advisor traveled to Moscow and met with Russian government officials...were you thinking that should have been ignored?
More link-free bullshit. You're generating quite an output of delusions today.

redtide

Mayor

Punitive taxes?

come on now surely you can rationalize and justify Obama's actions against US better than that can't you? and really still lying about obama care after all this time? sic. he stole insurance from millions like myself to buy the votes of the freeloader class

middleview

President
Supporting Member
come on now surely you can rationalize and justify Obama's actions against US better than that can't you? and really still lying about obama care after all this time? sic. he stole insurance from millions like myself to buy the votes of the freeloader class
1. Obamacare targeted working poor...the people you call freeloaders. People with no income qualified for Medicaid. It was people with a low income and family who would qualify for subsidized premiums under the ACA.

2. How did Obama steal your insurance? Your insurance chose to cancel you to force you into a more profitable plan...that was on them, not the ACA.

3. If you have facts to refute what I wrote in my previous post...where are they?

Colorforms

Senator
Hahaha....

The Dems must be pulling out their hair...
I'm already hearing back-lash .... He's not helping.... He can't lose any votes because he's not running for anything but he can sure cause problems for those who are.

Jo
LOL I haven't seen anyone ask for Obama to campaign for them. He's like the kiss of death.

The only reason for a present President to talk crap about the President before him is to cover his own lard ass....has to blame someone for his own failures.
Yes.

That's EXACTLY what Obobo did to Bush. For 8 years.

Thanks for reminding us.