• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama used pepper spray on invading illegal aliens! American press loved it THEN

Some Blacks who were good at STEM subjects ... besides those mentioned and of course in spite of significant social obstacles due to racial discrimination ... Mae Jamison, Benjamin Banneker, Euclid of Alexandria, Otis Boykin, David Crosthwait, Lewis Latimer, Garrett Morgan, Alexander Miles, Alice Parker, Lloyd Quarterman, Charles Turner, J. Ernest Wilkins

You saying racial discrimination keeps blacks out of STEM??? That is preposterous. If a black wants to major in physics in college no one is going to stop him. But they CHOOSE not to because they know they can't. They can only handle easy verbal crap like social studies.

EatTheRich

President
You saying racial discrimination keeps blacks out of STEM??? That is preposterous. If a black wants to major in physics in college no one is going to stop him. But they CHOOSE not to because they know they can't. They can only handle easy verbal crap like social studies.
You ever think of verifying things you say before posting? You probably don’t have the capacity for it which is why you don’t have a degree in social science or anything else ... right? 7% of whites with bacjelor’s degrees major in math, engineering, or computer science, compared with 6% of Blacks. The top major for whites and Blacks is business.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
Righty, all the time. The video doesn’t at all show what you guys are claiming it does.
Watch the damn video, it is clear as dawn. I am growing tired of your "piss in peoples face and call it rain" continual lies. I have been mostly civil and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I can clearly see that was a mistake. To the extent I care to waste time, interacting with you I will no longer give any quarter.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
You ever think of verifying things you say before posting? You probably don’t have the capacity for it which is why you don’t have a degree in social science or anything else ... right? 7% of whites with bacjelor’s degrees major in math, engineering, or computer science, compared with 6% of Blacks. The top major for whites and Blacks is business.

Do you ever tell the truth.? Do you even know what truth is?

Lobato1

Mayor
Cool story, but a story is all it is. So how many have been shot, now that you know better and have been informed?

US agents fire tear gas at migrants in start of border ...
New York Post
1 day ago · US Border Patrol agents fired tear gas to repel rock-throwing migrants who tried to storm through a border fence separating California and Mexico on Sunday.

BUSTED: Migrants caught on video throwing rocks at Border ...
https://www.thenewscommenter.com/news/busted-migrants-caught-on...
Journalist Wendy Fry, who is covering the migrant caravan from the Mexican side of the border, caught the peaceful asylum seekers throwing rocks at Border Patrol agents during this afternoon’s incident near the San Ysidro border crossing: Here’s moment right before shot bang.

Errrrr...Ahhh whh...
what happened to your original post not wanting to debate
"Rock Throwing" ???

LOL
Best Regards
Lobato1