• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama: ‘We’re Leaving Behind A Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq"

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Obama in 2011: ‘We’re Leaving Behind A Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq"

Today, I can announce that our review is complete, and that the United States will pursue a new strategy to end the war in Iraq through a transition to full Iraqi responsibility.

This strategy is grounded in a clear and achievable goal shared by the Iraqi people and the American people: an Iraq that is sovereign, stable, and self-reliant.

[W]e will work to promote an Iraqi government that is just, representative, and accountable, and that provides neither support nor safe haven to terrorists.”

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/146912-obama-2011-leaving-behind-stable-self-reliant-iraq/

While Obama continues his dog and pony show about how we are degrading ISIS and winning the war, ISIS continues slaughtering innocent men, women, and children.

ISIS takes Ramadi, 70 miles from Baghdad.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/17/asia/isis-ramadi/

The POS-in Chief claims there is a coalition of nations helping The United States defeat ISIS; this is just more lies and bullshit from the liar and bullshitter-in-Chief. The only coalition he’s created is a hoard of 16,000-17,000 individuals from 90 countries from around the globe who have gone to fight for the Jihadists.

Obama’s coalition

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/05/20/legion-foreign-fighters-battles-islamic-state.html

This is the price we pay for electing a worthless human being like Hussein Obama to a position anywhere above a janitor or a dishwasher.

Obama has killed more people than the plague.
President Bush won the war and Obama gave it back to the enemy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama in 2011: ‘We’re Leaving Behind A Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq"

Today, I can announce that our review is complete, and that the United States will pursue a new strategy to end the war in Iraq through a transition to full Iraqi responsibility.

This strategy is grounded in a clear and achievable goal shared by the Iraqi people and the American people: an Iraq that is sovereign, stable, and self-reliant.

[W]e will work to promote an Iraqi government that is just, representative, and accountable, and that provides neither support nor safe haven to terrorists.”

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/06/146912-obama-2011-leaving-behind-stable-self-reliant-iraq/

While Obama continues his dog and pony show about how we are degrading ISIS and winning the war, ISIS continues slaughtering innocent men, women, and children.

ISIS takes Ramadi, 70 miles from Baghdad.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/17/asia/isis-ramadi/

The POS-in Chief claims there is a coalition of nations helping The United States defeat ISIS; this is just more lies and bullshit from the liar and bullshitter-in-Chief. The only coalition he’s created is a hoard of 16,000-17,000 individuals from 90 countries from around the globe who have gone to fight for the Jihadists.

Obama’s coalition

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2015/05/20/legion-foreign-fighters-battles-islamic-state.html

This is the price we pay for electing a worthless human being like Hussein Obama to a position anywhere above a janitor or a dishwasher.

Obama has killed more people than the plague.
President Bush won the war and Obama gave it back to the enemy.
This is an example of you being dishonest and dishonorable....

1. it is estimated that 74 million people died in the Black Death....commonly referred to as the plague. If Obama has killed 75 million people feel free to provide some evidence.
2. In 2011 Iraq was stable. There was still violence in Anbar, but it was down to about 50 fatalities a month. Al Qaeda in Iraq was under control, thanks to the Awakening Militias.
3. The coalition flying airstrikes against Iraq is 10 nations. Britain, Canada, France, Australia, Germany (supplying weapons and logisitics), Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar and the UAE....and the US.....

So the Jakarta post says 16,000 people from 90 countries have joined ISIL? Do you get the daily delivered?

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
This is an example of you being dishonest and dishonorable....

1. it is estimated that 74 million people died in the Black Death....commonly referred to as the plague. If Obama has killed 75 million people feel free to provide some evidence.
2. In 2011 Iraq was stable. There was still violence in Anbar, but it was down to about 50 fatalities a month. Al Qaeda in Iraq was under control, thanks to the Awakening Militias.
3. The coalition flying airstrikes against Iraq is 10 nations. Britain, Canada, France, Australia, Germany (supplying weapons and logisitics), Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar and the UAE....and the US.....

So the Jakarta post says 16,000 people from 90 countries have joined ISIL? Do you get the daily delivered?
Hyperbole...you ignorant Liberal hack.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hyperbole...you ignorant Liberal hack.
Last place to hide when you've lied through your teeth....Oh, I wasn't being serious...."When I said Obama has killed more people than the plague, I didn't mean he actually killed more people than the plague...."

When practically everything you say has been a lie...it is reasonable to assume the next thing you say will be also...

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Last place to hide when you've lied through your teeth....Oh, I wasn't being serious...."When I said Obama has killed more people than the plague, I didn't mean he actually killed more people than the plague...."

When practically everything you say has been a lie...it is reasonable to assume the next thing you say will be also...
Then you are even dumber than I first thought. I hope you had Medicaid to pay for your humor bypass surgery; it's an expensive operation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nope, buy placing more value on gaining political points than on doing what was right.
Sure thing, dillweedofdallas....Obama should have ignored the Status Of Forces Agreement signed by President Bush and just ordered our troops to stay where they were....

Tell me. When in our history has one president decided to completely ignore an agreement signed by a previous president?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Then you are even dumber than I first thought. I hope you had Medicaid to pay for your humor bypass surgery; it's an expensive operation.
Little that you write here is funny, but it stands to reason that everytime you get called on a lie you claim you were kidding.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Sure thing, dillweedofdallas....Obama should have ignored the Status Of Forces Agreement signed by President Bush and just ordered our troops to stay where they were....

Tell me. When in our history has one president decided to completely ignore an agreement signed by a previous president?
Obama should have had a status of forces agreement with the Iraqis and we should have left 10-20,000 troops there for security and as an advance force in case things went south. He apparently was either too stupid or just didn't give a shit what happened after we left. He figured he could blame it on President Bush; and here you are spewing Obama bullshit like the good German you are.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Little that you write here is funny, but it stands to reason that everytime you get called on a lie you claim you were kidding.
I don't recall being called on a lie. Could you refresh my memory for me. No rush, take all the time you need to make something up.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Obama should have had a status of forces agreement with the Iraqis and we should have left 10-20,000 troops there for security and as an advance force in case things went south. He apparently was either too stupid or just didn't give a shit what happened after we left. He figured he could blame it on President Bush; and here you are spewing Obama bullshit like the good German you are.
Is this you kidding again?

The fact is that Obama offered a status of forces agreement to Maliki. Maliki turned it down.

It seems you are too stupid to see that American troops would only have hade a difference if they had done the fighting instead of Iraqi troops. Something Obama was smart enough not to do.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I don't recall being called on a lie. Could you refresh my memory for me. No rush, take all the time you need to make something up.
Wow....your short term memory stinks. How about when you said that Obama bailed out the UAW...in fact not one federal dime went to the union. Or there was the comment about the coalition fighting ISIL being bullshit...when in fact there are 10 countries flying missions against them.

I can find more posts of yours where you have been dishonest.....play stupid all you like....you're good at it.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Is this you kidding again?

The fact is that Obama offered a status of forces agreement to Maliki. Maliki turned it down.

It seems you are too stupid to see that American troops would only have hade a difference if they had done the fighting instead of Iraqi troops. Something Obama was smart enough not to do.
He should have forced Malaki to accept it. Had Obama actually given a shit about this country and people he would have made it happen. What you, and every other liberal has to ask itself is, did he do it on purpose or is he just a f**king idiot.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Wow....your short term memory stinks. How about when you said that Obama bailed out the UAW...in fact not one federal dime went to the union. Or there was the comment about the coalition fighting ISIL being bullshit...when in fact there are 10 countries flying missions against them.

I can find more posts of yours where you have been dishonest.....play stupid all you like....you're good at it.
Already answered the first one.
There are people from 90 countries fighting with ISIS.