• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama zaps terrorists, while Chicagoans zap each other... ho hum...

Barbella

Senator
Who cares, right? Six dead kids and another two teenagers within a three day span...obviously not a big deal, or it would be all over the airwaves...

Forty four people were shot over the last three days in a bloody epidemic sweeping Rahm Emanuel's Chicago. Yet, CBS has, thus far, ignored the crime wave. In contrast, ABC's Good Morning America and CBS This Morning on Tuesday both briefly covered the violence in the city run by Barack Obama's former chief of staff.

GMA news reader Dan Abrams explained, "Special authorities are creating a special crime-fighting unit in Chicago after a shocking spike in street violence." [See video below. MP3 audio here.] He noted that among the victims were "six children and two more teenagers overnight." On Today, Willie Geist explained that five children were shot in a park on Easter Sunday. Even though CBS allowed no time for tragic news out of Chicago, the network's morning show devoted four minutes to a possible maple syrup shortage.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/04/22/more-40-people-shot-rahm-emanuels-bloody-chicago-cbs-ignores#ixzz2zjaQyDRu

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, an old man's cows eating scrub brush in the Nevada desert prompted a federal response on par with a major terrorist attack.

Clearly that's more important to the administration and it's bootlickers that a bunch of dead men, women and children in Chicago.

on par? so, some thousands died?

do tell?

Caroljo

Senator
Who cares, right? Six dead kids and another two teenagers within a three day span...obviously not a big deal, or it would be all over the airwaves...

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2014/04/22/more-40-people-shot-rahm-emanuels-bloody-chicago-cbs-ignores#ixzz2zjaQyDRu
I'll probably be "zapped" for this....but I betcha they were all black. Seems libs want to tell us how racist we are, but they sit back and seem not to care about all the blacks being murdered in places like Chicago (which is probably the worst!). You have liberals running that city, why aren't they trying to do something about this? And why is the gun violence so strong in a city that is a "gun free zone"? Because all gun free zones do is give the criminals freedom to do what they want.

Barbella

Senator
you're right, its tough.. but i'll keep at it..

how's 52 in 69? http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/24951458/9-shot-3-dead-during-violent-night-in-philadelphia

i know, unimpressive (maybe)..but...there's time still...
44 shot in three days in Chicago

9 shot in 1 day in Philadelphia....

hmmm...let's see....so 3x9 would equal 27, according to my math. Not bad, but nowhere near Chicago....

Then again, downtown Philly isn't anything to recommend, either....just like Chicago. I wonder....can you tell me what the two have in common?

Caroljo

Senator

hmmm...let's see....so 3x9 would equal 27, according to my math. Not bad, but nowhere near Chicago....

Then again, downtown Philly isn't anything to recommend, either....just like Chicago. I wonder....can you tell me what the two have in common?
They're both gun free zones? Lucky guess? :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

down town philly is pretty sweet. lot's of nice restaurants..fine arts.. and so forth..

in common, well.. i'm thinking its a pretty long list.. but, ok, lets begin..

office buildings
homes
condos
businesses
restaurants
street lights
sidewalks
people
fire hydrants
public transports
taxis..

perhaps something narrower woould help...

:)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Bugsy McGurk

President

Your concern for Americans killed with guns seems heartfelt.

I trust we can count on you to support measures to drastically reduce the number of guns floating around in our society, or do you think it's best that the 300,000,000 floating around is just not enough?

;-)

Caroljo

Senator
Your concern for Americans killed with guns seems heartfelt.

I trust we can count on you to support measures to drastically reduce the number of guns floating around in our society, or do you think it's best that the 300,000,000 floating around is just not enough?

;-)
Criminals will always get their guns....they don't care about the laws, that's why they're called criminals. Unarming innocent people only gives criminals free reign to attack & shoot whoever they want. I don't know why you argue this, you know it's true. What can be put in place to make sure that criminals don't get ahold of guns too? Nobody has come up with that answer yet.....

Bugsy McGurk

President
Criminals will always get their guns....they don't care about the laws, that's why they're called criminals. Unarming innocent people only gives criminals free reign to attack & shoot whoever they want. I don't know why you argue this, you know it's true. What can be put in place to make sure that criminals don't get ahold of guns too? Nobody has come up with that answer yet.....
Actually, criminals do not get guns in places where guns are banned. One cannot get what does not exist.

And, the fewer guns we have floating around in our society, the harder it would be for criminals to get them. Supply and demand, don't you know.

Sadly, though, those who feign concern for Americans getting killed with guns tend to want even more guns, in more places.