• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Obama's Immigration: Gradually give the land back to the Natives...Bravo!

EliteMind

Council Member
Back when the days of the Old Wild West When Cowboys and Cattle rustlers ruled the prairie, there was WHOLE...LOTTA....BLOODSHED...going on...which is why The Alamo is so important to White people...Slavery.

BUT it appears Obama with his own knowledge or lack of it, is actually helping by allowing those Natives to migrate back into the land they were once ran off of. Stolen from them in many battles of "Cowboys vs. Indians"....It seems the chickens are coming home to roost..with their rights intact to fight for a piece of the "American Pie"

At first I was against this "blind eye" that Obama had towards Hispanic Immigrants, but now I can see it makes perfect sense.

*Granted there will be a few AlQueda/ISIS moles that slip through.

DebateDrone

Don't expect any tolerance here.
Back when the days of the Old Wild West When Cowboys and Cattle rustlers ruled the prairie, there was WHOLE...LOTTA....BLOODSHED...going on...which is why The Alamo is so important to White people...Slavery.

BUT it appears Obama with his own knowledge or lack of it, is actually helping by allowing those Natives to migrate back into the land they were once ran off of. Stolen from them in many battles of "Cowboys vs. Indians"....It seems the chickens are coming home to roost..with their rights intact to fight for a piece of the "American Pie"

At first I was against this "blind eye" that Obama had towards Hispanic Immigrants, but now I can see it makes perfect sense.

*Granted there will be a few AlQueda/ISIS moles that slip through.
I'm glad you figured out the plan...have a taco lunch today.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Time is short, I did not think anyone could do so much damage in such a short time - we will soon crash.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Only way you don't see it, is if you move to Mars...everyone will witness the crash, you idiot.

think i'll pass on the offer just the same...

you really are just a child, aren't you?

a moody, dark, bewildered child lost in her "big girl" pants..

go outside and play...you have the rest of your life to die...

EliteMind

Council Member
think i'll pass on the offer just the same...

you really are just a child, aren't you?

a moody, dark, bewildered child lost in her "big girl" pants..

go outside and play...you have the rest of your life to die...
you'll rue the day when you'll have to resort to eating the family dog to survive. when the collapse comes...

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
you'll rue the day when you'll have to resort to eating the family dog to survive. when the collapse comes...
i have 700 head of prime beef...65 pigs, about the same number of sheep,,countless egg-laying chickens, horses, milk cows dogs and cats...

its a friggin cornocopia of meat,,plus acres of veges, fruit trees, sweet clear deep well water...

and a bunch of mexican and natives working for me...

you?